SPIRIT GUIDE ADVICE? <3

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
vplaza73
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

SPIRIT GUIDE ADVICE? <3

Post by vplaza73 »

Hello to all, I'm in need of some advice about a spirit or something that is happening regarding being called the same name (not mine) repeatedly. Any thoughts are truly appreciated.

For the past couple years I have been repeatedly called Rachel when introducing myself as Victoria. At first it seemed an accident, then coincidence, then something I couldn't explain. I told people about it, they didn't pay attention to it until it started happening with my friends, and then their jaws dropped. To the point where I was waiting for friends to come out of a show and a fellow and I chat for a moment, when introducing myself he asked my name and for a split second in my head thought "Guess?" But who would really say that so I said my real name Victoria. We chat for a few minutes and then he stops and says, "oh I am so sorry, I've forgotten your name. I want to say.... it's something... like... Rachel??" And my heart stopped, holy whoa! Oh God is this happening? This is about the 20th time I've been called Rachel!

I got kissed by a girl for the first time on a full moon, named Rachel too! She said I was pretty and was moving out of the country. Just at that second, my boyfriend's ex walks in the door! Talk about weirdness on a full moon with Rachel!!

By now it has been on my mind a lot, and I need some help figuring it out. Any input is appreciated.

Just last week was the most recent. A friend of mine, of course named Rachel, ran into me at a show. She pointed at me, giggled, and said "Rachel, right?" We both laughed.

What to think of it all??

Namaste,

Vic
luvinlife
Family

Re: SPIRIT GUIDE ADVICE? <3

Post by luvinlife »

I'm not sure I have an answer to your question. But, I did notice that you posted this at 1:11.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
vplaza73
Busy Bee

Post by vplaza73 »

Yes it was 11:11 my time!! I meant to post that but as soon as I clicked "submit" my boyfriend shouted "11:11"! And sure enough, it was!
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Victoria,

If I was to hazzard a guess I would think the name Rachel holds a some meaning for you. I would suggest looking the name up and seeing what insight it's meaning might hold for you. There is probably a message in the name that might give you some insight into your journey.

Love,
Michelle
vplaza73
Busy Bee

Post by vplaza73 »

Thank you for your advice!!
On Friday I spoke with the woman who did my sould retrieval about a month ago. I told her about this whole thing and she said she was strongly feeling it is a past life bleedthrough!! This was comforting to hear, yet made me have more questions arise! I may go see her again to ask more questions about it, but for now trying to let that sink in. I was telling my friend that night about what I was told, and they were with me the following night, when sure enough, when asked my name by our waitress I said my real name and she replied "Rachel?" And my boyfriend and friend looked at me, then each other, like "Really? Did she really say Rachel?" And it was just this moment, another one continually confirming my coincidences....<3

Blessings to all!
][nfeRnaL
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by ][nfeRnaL »

vplaza73 wrote:Yes it was 11:11 my time!! I meant to post that but as soon as I clicked "submit" my boyfriend shouted "11:11"! And sure enough, it was!
Victoria
The girl's name Victoria \v(i)-cto-ria,vic-toria\ is pronounced vic-TOR-ee-ah. It is of Latin origin, and its meaning is "victory". Feminine form of Victor. Victoria was a goddess who smiled on the ancient Roman people for many centuries.

Rachel can be spelled many ways.

Rachel | Rachael |Rachele | Rachell | Rachelle | Rashell
The girl's name Rachell \r(a)-che-ll\ is a variant of Rachel (Hebrew), and the meaning of Rachell is "ewe, female sheep".
The girl's name Rachelle \r(a)-chelle, rach(el)-le\ is a variant of Rachel (Hebrew), and the meaning of Rachelle is "ewe, female sheep"
The girl's name Rachael \r(a)-chael\ is a variant of Rachel (Hebrew), and the meaning of Rachael is "ewe, female sheep".
The girl's name Rachel \r(a)-chel\ is pronounced RAY-chel. It is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "ewe, female sheep". Biblical: Jacob's wife, described as being "beautiful in form and countenance".
The girl's name Rashell \r(a)-she-ll\ is a variant of Rachel (Hebrew), and the meaning of Rashell is "ewe, female sheep".

I chose 2 L version because lower case, it looks like 11.
Rachell
Victoria
Rachell:Victoria
11:11
1 mirror 1
Reflection of one is the other.
What is in a name anyway. It is merely a title to the physical shell the spirit resides in. Rashell is interesting twist. Ra (sun god) and shell (physical body).

Seems you are a victorious female sheep to me. :roll:

Don't say your boyfriend's name is Jacob.
vplaza73
Busy Bee

Post by vplaza73 »

Thank you for your reply! No, my bf name is not Jacob, lol. But a few weeks ago I ran into a friend I hadn't seen in awhile and her boyfriend asked me something that really got my attention, he asked "Did you just call her Rachel?" and pointed to my friend. I said "NO, why?!" and he said "She's got a Rachel thing" I was shocked and excited and marched right over to her and she and I exchanged stories.

What happened to her, when her mother was pregnant with her, they saw 2 heartbeats, and thought they were having twins. The names were going to be "Thomas' and "Rachel", but then shortly after they realized there was just one baby, a girl. The mom renamed her "Rebecca", claiming that she wasn't a 'Rachel', she was a Rebecca. And so my friend gets called 'Rachel' quite a bit, and can't quite explain it! She was just as surprised as I was to exchange each others' stories. She hadn't met anyone that could even relate to her about this.

Spectacular!