Angel Messages/signs

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
aquarianunicorn
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Angel Messages/signs

Post by aquarianunicorn »

hello all - new to the forum
but not new in believing in angels.

I’ve always been interested at what angel signs/messages are being sent everywhere.

On my way to work today – a car passed me and cut right in front of me….the license plate says:
6EQN012

The next thing I knew I was saying to myself….6.0 earthquake….i cant decipher the N012….could it be Nov 12? Next 12th of the month…if so, it’s on my bday….on 12 o’clock.
I’ve been thinking about it all day – I’m starting to think that it’s just my imagination, but what if – it’s an angel message warning to prepare?

What do you think?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Angel Messages/signs

Post by Geoff »

Dear AU,

Welcome to our forum.

I am not sure if I would have made that connection. But only you can say if it seemed to be spirit input. Certainly some folks get those sort of inputs.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
sammy

Post by sammy »

HI AQ! Nice to meet you!

I do see how you made that connection...and not to make light of your prompt, my dad used to play a game with license plates, he can turn just about any plate into something that makes sense...so when I saw
6EQN012
(and please forgive me here...) I read it as 6+E = sexy; Q+N = queen; O+1= I wan; then 2 = tew; put it together and I got "sexy queen i want you" :oops: ...now I HAVE been playing a game lately called "Mad Gab", so that may have skewed my thinking.

Welcome to the site and PLEASE dismiss my silliness!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Sammy!!!!! Keep on being silly, it makes me laugh!! :lol:

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi guys, I'm afraid sammy's interpretation makes more sense to me! My dad used to do that to licence plates too...

Love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
sammy

Post by sammy »

If I were new here, my post sure didn't sound very warm (although it was meant to be)...I hope you stick around!

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

aquarianunicorn wrote:hello all - new to the forum
but not new in believing in angels.

I’ve always been interested at what angel signs/messages are being sent everywhere.

On my way to work today – a car passed me and cut right in front of me….the license plate says:
6EQN012

The next thing I knew I was saying to myself….6.0 earthquake….i cant decipher the N012….could it be Nov 12? Next 12th of the month…if so, it’s on my bday….on 12 o’clock.
I’ve been thinking about it all day – I’m starting to think that it’s just my imagination, but what if – it’s an angel message warning to prepare?

What do you think?

When I was young I would hear high pitch sounds as well but I didn't make anything of it, maybe I was just to young to
tune in. :lol: Later in my early adult life I realized I could hear high pitch sounds from electronic devices that others
could not hear. Anyway, it eventually went away and I have not heard any high pitch sounds for maybe two Decades now.

I do see the numbers though 1111 being the most common. Today as usual I awoke at 5:55 8) but went back to sleep
as usual until 7. Biological clock........maybe, but not with 1111, it is no coincidence .
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

You're absolutely right, Roxie. When I get awakened at 2:22 out of a sound sleep, or 1:11, etc. I absolutely KNOW that I'm getting a physical sign.

Love, Clare
Sundaze
Busy Bee

Post by Sundaze »

sammy wrote:...my dad used to play a game with license plates, he can turn just about any plate into something that makes sense...so when I saw
6EQN012
(and please forgive me here...) I read it as 6+E = sexy; Q+N = queen; O+1= I wan; then 2 = tew; put it together and I got "sexy queen i want you" :oops:
Someone in Colorado wanted to express their feelings about soy bean curd with the tag:

ILVTOFU

but the DMV disallowed it on the grounds that it might be considered obscene. Really!
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle."
-- Philo of Alexandria
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

just some inspiration. often i find myself walking among visable signs and omens from angelical beings. lately the no. 7 has appeared. visiting a friend he was on his comp, and had recieved a message on 7:37 am.. and then ½ an hour later, i was turning around the corner of a building an entering a parking spot, and a bluish car had a plate saying 7 27 and instantly, i started recalling the earlier "sign", and felt a connection from Angels. in other words one gets used to this, and simply has to accept the fact that we are not alone in creation. what i seem to experience is commonly known as syncronicities, and a way for a higher mind to reveal that we are in the right place at the right timing. Just a made up example to follow: you have just read the last chapter of a book, and the main character was Anna, and then you turn on the tv and the speaker tells a story about a family living in Annapolis! Ok, then you decide to get some fresh air and go for a walk, and you pass by a restaurant and inside a crowd is gathered and seated, and someone in a red jersey with the name Joanna in white print, and already there you can follow a thread or flow of conscience. This is just a small example of what i believe being the universes way of keeping us awake, cause often we can fall into "soul sleep" and forget the amazing universe we parttake in. Names, numbers or certain repetative patterns, seem to follow us, and at times more often than others! Syncronicities are truly fascinating, once first discovered.

with ~L <3 ve & Light~ from Dragonfly :hithere
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Dragonfly! I've been getting 711 for weeks now!

Love, Clare
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

funny incident. saw 7:11 myself on the morning alarm clock. came to think of you and your post. a sign!? i am grateful anyways. :hithere
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

We're all in this together!!! Isn't it wonderful?

Love, Clare
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

sure is. knowing y.a.n.a. which means you are not alone. knowing this is a great solace! Love, dragonfly :^)
dtw331
Busy Bee

Post by dtw331 »

I've been getting 711 for weeks now too...I even went to the convenience store the other day and my total was 7:11 and the cashier pointed it out and made a comment. We both started laughing.
dtw331
Busy Bee

Post by dtw331 »

lol by the way, i just checked the total number of on the "talking about angels" section after i posted that last reply and it made it a total of 1107 posts.