new here- hearing voices

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
GoddessofGrace
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

new here- hearing voices

Post by GoddessofGrace »

Hello, I am new here and not really sure where to post this, but this seems like the right place in general to begin an understanding of what is going on in my life.

For most of my life I've heard very high pitched sounds, often, though no one else would, and then they would stop. A few years ago someone said that was angels trying to speak to me. Wow! So, I said out loud- ok, I understand this, but I don't understand what you are saying. And then I started seeing the same numbers on the clocks all the time- 3333, 1111 and then 5555. They would alternate depending on what was going on in my life. Sometimes all simultaneously. And I have come to appreciate this 'instruction'. I've learned to respond verbally when I see these and say, what do I need to know, or thank you or such.

The high pitch sounds have pretty much gone, but now I actually hear voices- but they are still too high and too fast or too soft for me to understand. I'll hear them, and I'll stop to listen, and then they fade. At first I thought it was the souls that still ruminate in my old house, and sometimes they are. (on the side-- this is amazing for me- I knew there were spirits in my house and I communicated with them immediately upon moving in. They weren't 'bad', just unhappy, and I told a bunch they could leave and go on, and they did! But there are still some happy jovial ones, and I don't mind, in fact, I wish I could join in their merriment. They laugh and listen to music, sounds like they are dancing.) but, could it be something else? How do I learn to hear the voices better? Do I speak out loud to let them know that I want to hear them? I think I've done that. I am ready to be open to being in the spiritual realm, I no longer fear apparitions or voices, but eagerly await them. I guess my heart still might stop for a second in surprise, but I hope for such a thing.

I'm happy to be here, and I look forward to further discussions.
namaste'
Anna
You were born to achieve, to release your inner power, to fulfill your uniqueness.
Eric Butterworth
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: new here- hearing voices

Post by Geoff »

Dear Anna,

Welcome. The advice for more clarity in communications is always the same - meditation. While I would not discourage your helping these residents of the astral plane, you would not (should not) expect to learn much from them, where as the guys giving you the number prompts are real teachers. You may also benefit from reading a few books about the astral plane. The best I have found is Gone West, and its Sequel.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
hmm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by hmm »

Wow God has truly blessed you with a gift!
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy
daemon
Old Friend

Post by daemon »

-hello Anna :loves

welcome to the forum, friend
I wish I could join in their merriment. They laugh and listen to music, sounds like they are dancing
i'm sure, in spirit, you've shared this feeling- with them.

-looking forward to sharing much

again, welcome :hithere

:happy
GoddessofGrace
New Friend

Post by GoddessofGrace »

Thank you. I will look into these books. It's a very thing for me. . .and meditation. . . I am beginning to understand this. Thank you.
:-)
anna
You were born to achieve, to release your inner power, to fulfill your uniqueness.
Eric Butterworth
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Anna!

Welcome to the board - NICE teeth! I LOVE your photo!

I have heard voices on 4 (I think) occasions over the last 2 or 3 years...and they shocked the you know what out of me! Each time I was in bed trying to fall asleep, but not yet asleep. Then I heard a voice...as clear as if a live person was standing next to me, only the voice didn't seem to come through my ears. Each time I hears approximately 1 sentence, and because it shocked me so, I would sit straight up in bed and then the voice was gone.

I do also hear "chatter" fairly frequently as I am meditating. The chatter is like hearing bits voices from another room, a bit muffled and jumbled.

Good luck with tuning in! and NICE to meet you!!!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
GoddessofGrace
New Friend

Post by GoddessofGrace »

Hi Sammy! Thanks! I love your smile too!

I'm so excited to be here. I am just getting acquainted with the site, but have been optimistic about finding other understanding souls here.
I am encouraged to go on this journey. The times I've heard the voices are when I'm sitting quietly, or reading. Though I'm usually reading Dr Dyer or Ekhart Tolle. Can't seem to get away from their voices either.

I find it interesting that all this time it turns out that there has been a good amount of pressure building in my left ear. So sounds have been shifting. I'm curious when it gets released what will happen. Exciting.

Thanks for saying hi too.

Anna

ps- Geoff, why is it that some numbers are relevant and others aren't? It seems that 111 and 555 are most prevalent and they happen a lot, though the 5's only right before a change actually does happen. 3's mean nothing?
Eric Butterworth
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

GoddessofGrace wrote:ps- Geoff, why is it that some numbers are relevant and others aren't? It seems that 111 and 555 are most prevalent and they happen a lot, though the 5's only right before a change actually does happen. 3's mean nothing?
Dear Anna,

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4

Really the numbers can only have meaning, if you choose to ignore that they are a call to TALK, and instead satisfy yourself with semaphore - flag language. In that respect, Doreen Virtue has sent a lot of folks down the wrong path.

love,
Geoff
GoddessofGrace
New Friend

Post by GoddessofGrace »

Hi Geoff, I checked out the other topic by George. Thank you. That makes sense. I do see it as an instruction to pay attention or to be aware.

I have been wondering about Doreen Virtue. Sometimes I think she is on to something and other times, well, more than often, not.

What about Caroline Myss? She seems to have a deeper understanding?

Someone was sharing with me this idea of ascension. I read the paper a couple weeks ago and can't recall it all at the moment, But it seemed like another way of saying we are becoming more conscious.

A
Eric Butterworth
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

GoddessofGrace wrote:Someone was sharing with me this idea of ascension. I read the paper a couple weeks ago and can't recall it all at the moment, But it seemed like another way of saying we are becoming more conscious.

A
Dear Anna,

Yeah except when they go all fundamentalist on you, and are thinking we are all going to exit this world.

love,
Geoff.
GoddessofGrace
New Friend

Post by GoddessofGrace »

It was from a fella named Jim Self I think.
A
Eric Butterworth
MJ_2009
Busy Bee

Post by MJ_2009 »

sammy wrote:Hi Anna!

Welcome to the board - NICE teeth! I LOVE your photo!

I have heard voices on 4 (I think) occasions over the last 2 or 3 years...and they shocked the you know what out of me! Each time I was in bed trying to fall asleep, but not yet asleep. Then I heard a voice...as clear as if a live person was standing next to me, only the voice didn't seem to come through my ears. Each time I hears approximately 1 sentence, and because it shocked me so, I would sit straight up in bed and then the voice was gone.

I do also hear "chatter" fairly frequently as I am meditating. The chatter is like hearing bits voices from another room, a bit muffled and jumbled.

Good luck with tuning in! and NICE to meet you!!!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Wow Sammy what you have written here is exactly what I experience. Definately identify with you. :)
''There never was a time, when I was not, and you were not. There never will be a time when we will cease to be''. (quote 'Heaven is here' by Michael Jackson )
MJ_2009
Busy Bee

Post by MJ_2009 »

And welcome GoddessofGrace!. :)
''There never was a time, when I was not, and you were not. There never will be a time when we will cease to be''. (quote 'Heaven is here' by Michael Jackson )
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi MJ!

I had another voice experience while on vacation. Oddly, this time it was my husband's voice but he was sound asleep. I opened my eyes because I thought he was talking to me, then I heard his voice again (while watching him sleep - and his mouth did no move) - he said "so my mother can die".

His mother is in perfect health, so I really have no clue what it means. The voice was very "matter of fact" sounding - just like the other times I've heard voices...no emotion...just the facts, Jack. What I have noticed, is that sometimes the info is for now, and other times it is for in the future....so I guess this one is a "wait and see".

Ya know, it just occurred to me...the first times I heard the voices (voices I didn't recognize) it startled me, the last time (prior to this incedent) it was Marvin Martin which cracked me up...maybe they are "trying on" voices to see what I am comfortable enough with to hear yet stay focused. Guess they found the voice!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
GoddessofGrace
New Friend

Post by GoddessofGrace »

Sammy, your energy is fantastic and rejuvenating! Thanks for saying hi!

I have yet to hear a clear distinct voice, I guess I am not quite ready. Last night I came down stairs just before finally going to bed and glanced at the clock- at just that moment before, I had been very comfortable with having the entire house to myself, no child, no cats, and how being alone is so very much what I desire and am happy with right now- and the clock was 11:11. I was at a loss for words for once.

My sleep was restless and disturbed. I was unable to sleep all night, and woke early thinking it was morning. I had dreams that were of deep desires and also one in which I discovered that my wallet had been entirely stripped of all it's contents. oddly, the wallet had been left in a shopping cart full of my stuff, outside a bathroom. Weird.

The other night I saw a group of men, and 3 or 4 of them were the same person, a guru who loves me very much, and they all were looking at me, not with disapproval but it felt that they were suggesting by their faces, that I was better off not going in a direction that seemed to be distracting me. I took the reproach well and accepted it. he has always been so wise and insightful in my life. I knew he would never just yell at me, but he will guide me in directions that sometimes seem contrary to what I thought- but he's always been right. I am so thankful for him.

well, ok- random. Just like me.

loving and joys
Anna
Eric Butterworth
sammy

Post by sammy »

Boy Anna, I sure could use one of those! I have that inner voice, but I REALLY need to start listening to it!

LOVE!!!!
GoddessofGrace
New Friend

Post by GoddessofGrace »

Sammy- last night I just randomly decided to stay awake until I would be so tired I'd crash. Around 1:30 or so I decided to watch Coco before Chanel which ended at 3:15, but I had fallen asleep before it was over. I woke because I had heard a loud noise right beside my head. I was truly startled and felt a fear, in a way I had not known. I sense that there has been a refusal on my part to completely let go- ie, actually sleep as though dead to the senses. It's been a major struggle. I think I know that I could be in touch with some major stuff, and I somehow had blocked it from being able to happen. I awakened to a new sense of fear- of the realization that, yes, actually, I'd probably be startled out of my skin to seen an apparition or hear a voice that is clear and audible. As I went upstairs to get my douve and reached the lightswitch as I remembered the bulb had gone out I felt vulnerable as I have not since a child when I was deathly afraid of the dark. I felt accutely aware that another presence could be in the room, that I would finally get tothe light and there would be something, someone, and I was so scared. Scared in an awed sort of way. A fear that was more the acknowledgement that no, I do not understand so much and that I have things to learn that I can't even comprehend. I actually did not want to turn to the light off and walk through the dark back downstairs. I lit a candle and carried that with me.

For the first time in a long time I felt a fear as I went to sleep- knowing that I was going to let go, be completely vulnerable asleep, unconscious from the world. And I was, for four hours, out cold. It felt great!

I woke to the phone ringing, my young friend's father had committed suicide in the night.

not sure that it all fits together, it was just my experience.

Anna
Eric Butterworth
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Yep, I get the voices too. I also sense the presence of "beings" around me. I always have. I used to think that they are ghosts. Now, I realize that they just follow me around. I see these tiny orbs at night all around like snow on a television screen. Sometimes, they communicate, I think, by feeding me feelings like I get nervous or anxious when something that poses a danger is about to happen or someone that I am with has ill will towards me. One time I was with a guy at work and a bell started ringing above out heads. He heard it too and asked me what I had around me. This guy had almost died of cancer and had just returned from work. He turned out to be a bit off his rocker and the bell was a warning to be careful around him. Another time, I kid you not, a lamp on a guy's desk started spinning around. I discovered that he had become my friend just to spy on me for our boss. (I have had some strange bosses.) This guy saw the lamp spin too and asked me to leave his office.

I want so much to make sense of all of this so that I can progress. I just can't meditate worth a darn. If I can get my mind to keep from wondering off for more than twenty seconds, I am lucky. Meditation CDs help. But, they seem to create some type of result that the creator of the CD put in there instead of producing a more natural result that was intended for just me.

I love your story of the beings making merry. Mine just seem to hang out staring at me or watching me. I think I must frustrate the heck out of them.
Lola
GoddessofGrace
New Friend

Post by GoddessofGrace »

That's kinda cool, what you got going on. I don't know what else to say. I'm stilling learning about this stuff. It's all new and interesting. I would think that as long as you are open to the messages and listen to them, heed them, that that's a good start.

I wonder what it would be like to see a lamp spin.

Anna
Eric Butterworth
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

It was scary and funny at the same time. The building in which I work was said to be haunted by the architect that designed it. He committed suicide there. So, I don't know if it was him or one of the entities that hangs out with me. I usually don't see ghosts but have upon occassion.
Lola
dtw331
Busy Bee

Post by dtw331 »

Well I am new here also. In fact, this is my first post. I am very thankful to have found this site because I now see that I am not alone nor crazy like I suspected (lol). I didn't really begin seeing the numbers until I had what I would describe as a spiritual epiphany several months ago. However, I would hear voices from time to time as I would drift down to sleep. I would describe it as hearing a conversation of random thoughts and phrases in someone else's voice which occurs in when I'm almost in a dreamlike state (sort of in between being awake and asleep). These voices would freak me out since I did not know what to think. I am now going to embrace them and see where it will lead me. I sort of started last night. I had a dream and was woken up at 1:31 am, which is significant to me. I figured this meant that I was woken up so that I could remember what I dreamt about; but unfortunately I couldn't. No worries, since this was my first time trying.

Anyways, I'd love to share my entire story and contribute to this message board more. I almost have so much to share that I do not know where to start.

I do have true faith in "11:11" phenomena since I experienced it for months on my own before having even found this site. In fact, the numbers freaked me out at first but then I decided to change my perceptions about them. I decided to view them as positive and then began to notice that they were guiding me through decisions in life and looking after me. I came to these realizations on my own before finding this site so now I am very eager to embrace things and hopefully expand my communication on a deeper level.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello dtw331
I certainly enjoyed your first post! I kept nodding my head and thinking yes...I have experienced that myself!... Early on when things of this nature first began for me, I kept wondering what was that?, or was totally "wowed" when these "out of the ordinary" things occured. :shock: But it feels so natural now... the world seems to have expanded in so many ways and what once seemed far fetched is as normal as waking up and having a cup of orange juice.

I would love to hear more of your experiences... sounds like you have so many wonderful things to contribute. Welcome to the board! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
dtw331
Busy Bee

Post by dtw331 »

Thank you for the reply! I feel welcome :lol:
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

So Lovely to Meet you Dtw331!

I can't wait for you to share more of your experiences! Warm welcome to you from Canada! :love Where are you situated on our Precious Planet? :hithere

You wont ever feel alone or crazy again! This "place" really feels like Home! :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

God Bless, We Truly are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

dtw331
Busy Bee

Post by dtw331 »

haha...thanks :)

I am situated in the central valley of california.