Wingzie has her Wings

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Wingzie has her Wings

Post by Sandy »

Dearest family,

Our beautiful sister Wingzie, Carol has, in many ways, won her final battle with ALS and has passed on. I know it sounds odd saying the words "won" in this situation and I am in all honesty, quite conflicted about this as My heart lies heavy with the the thoughts right now of what I/we have lost....Her laughter, her wisdom, her sweet voice filled with compassion and a quiet strength from a battle that few can know and understand unless they have passed through what she has. But Wingzie never gave up or allowed self pity and anger to govern her last years even though few would have blamed her. In fact, her positive attitude, her strength, love and compassion moved others whose job it was to "move" her. So much so that she was asked to be the keynote speaker a little over a year ago at the Redsocks wive's benefit luncheon held every year to aid research and those afflicted with ALS

For those of you who are relatively new to the board, our Wingzie was a moderator for many years and a sister and friend to many of us. She was diagnosed several years ago with the dreaded disease ALS (LOU Gerhigs disease) Even though the doctors painted a pretty horrible portrait of the disease's possible progression, Carol, refused to remain mired in self pity or anger and rallied herself and all who met her with her love, patience and faith in the overcare and wisdom of God. Every night she found resaons to thank God and feel blessed and dispite her physical limitations, she continued working as a healer for the needs of others.

My heart aches at the thoughts now of never hearing her voice again, and the laughter we always seemed to share whenever we spoke with each other. I shall miss our sister as I continue my own journey in this physical realm but know that the separation is not permanent... not even real. I will see her again some day and will continue to feel her loving presence just as I did in life despite the geographic handicap of living 8000 miles apart.

I thank the Creator for crossing my path with hers. I am the better for it... I think all who knew her would say the same thing.

...and so... to my dear sister...Wingzie....please know that I love you very much and look forward to the day when we are swapping our life stories again and sipping that heavenly juice at a Mansion World cafe. (something we joked about when things got tough.)
I will never forget you Sis, or the lessons you shared.

:happy {{{{heavenly hug}}}} :happy
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Wingzie has her Wings

Post by luvinlife »

Wow, Sandy. I didn't have the pleasure of knowing her, but your tribute to her was beautiful. I know that is a dreadful disease. I pray that some day there will be an answer for it.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

I am really sad by this news. I will miss you greatly Carol. You were/are such a wonderful being and spirit so full of love til the end. I too can't wait to meet you again in the mansion world. I will keep you in my prayers and help you to hurrily get to your destination though I know you will have no trouble at all and be carried by your wonderful wings my dear friend! Until we meet again! May God always bless you and love you!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Sandy, Clare and AJ

Wings is a very special and caring person. Her wise and healing words have often helped me in the past. I'll be meeting her too in the mansion world. Until then will go on and try to help others.....I'm afraid ..not as wisely as she did. Godbless you Dear friend!!!
Love lilly xoxox :kiss:
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Dear Family,

Sandy, Thank you for the lovely tribute to our Dear Wingzie! :kiss: Dear Carol, Thank you for all you have given to us, to mankind and to our Precious Urantia with your amazing love!! :loves :kiss: You will now be helping in ways we can only imagine!!!!!!!!!!! We will miss your bright smile, Dear Carol but look forward to seeing it again on the Mansion Worlds!!!!!! You will be really truckin now, eh!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bike: :kiss: :kiss:

I will keep you near For always, Carol :love God Bless You Sweetheart!

God Bless, Everyone, We are One...:sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Sandy,

Thank you for creating such a nice tribute to Carol. I have put a smaller post of yours in the prayer section, were we can ask for healing prayers for her children.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Wingsie}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Till we meet again.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

God bless you wings, I love you so much.
Sending love and prayers. I will always remember her loving spirit. And I know she is with us always XXXXXXX
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
artdreamer
Old Friend

Post by artdreamer »

Lots of strength for everyone who knew her and loved her.
With Love,
Jeanne

Wat echt bij je hoort kun je niet verliezen...
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

:sunflower: (((((((((( Wingzie ))))))))) :sunflower:

:kiss: Love you dearest Sis. you are now free from the physical bonds of suffering........keeping you in my thoughts and prayers :kiss:
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

A beautiful tribute Sandy. I didn't know Carol well, but feeling the warmth, the caring, even the camaraderie, but most especially the love flowing through and from and your words, and the words of those who had the pleasure of knowing her well, tells me Carol's soul will be greatly missed, and lovingly remembered. So I offer a modest prayer to speed "Wingzie" on her way to her new home. And another, that the wound to your heart and the hearts of all who knew and loved Wingzie be mended quickly. :kiss:

Love All,
john :loves
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
AJ

Post by AJ »

Wings has been on my mind a lot since yesterday and last night right before I was about to fall asleep she popped into my head again and I spoke to her aloud and prayed for her and told her I loved her. With that, I don't know how to explain it, but my head jerked up and my eyes, even though they were closed, looked up too and I felt the prompt as if my I could feel my own soul aknowledged some presence and I just knew there was a prompt if I looked at the clock. Sure enough I glanced over at the clock and it was 12:34. It was an amazing experience and though it probably was not Wings saying hello it was definately some one doing so and I was comforted and grateful!
justylonging1111
Family

Wow AJ,

I was there with you! lol :lol: I was meditating with Wings last night as well and working in the Continuous Circle of Light and I was overwhelmed with Love,in the midst of the meditation I was prompted to look at the clock..... 12:34! :loves :loves :loves

Would it have been the same one prompting both of us? :roll

Thank you all for Your Prayers at this time.. :kiss:

God Bless, We Are One :sunny:

Love Tannis

---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

That was beautiful Sandy! :kiss:

To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.” ~ Thomas Campbell
:happy :loves Wingzie :loves :happy

LUV2
Mahsa
~ One for All and All for Love ~
AJ

Post by AJ »

That is amazing Tannis. Are we in the same time zone???? I am on EST.
justylonging1111
Family

Dear Aj,

Yes I thought it was amazing too! :D I am on Central Standard Time .. In Saskatchewan we don't change our clocks.

God Bless, We are One :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------

oneworld
Family

Post by oneworld »

I received a blast of overwhelm-ment after reading this thread. There is something very magical here folks and it's marvelous when it's this strong.

Adding my light and love to the mix...

Rebecca :loves
"Of all the stuff in the universe...we're the SPARKLY stuff!" -my brother
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

I'm so sad to hear this. I have been thinking and dreaming of Carol for over a month now. I knew before I read it here, but dreaded finding out.

Wingsie! I will always love you, always and forever!

Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
linda1111
Family

Post by linda1111 »

Dear Friends,

I did not know Wingzie, but reading about her brought tears to my eyes. I am pretty new hear, but still a part of all of you. God Bless Wingzie too love & light

Love, linda