Difference between ouija board and automatic writing.

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
mm1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Difference between ouija board and automatic writing.

Post by mm1111 »

To Sandy I wish to say thank you so much!! I did feel I needed a break from this for a while and am so glad I finally checked on my post. Your words are very comforting and pretty much what I knew all along but needed some experienced advice. It is strange how easily some of this is for me (automatic writing when I wasn't even meditating, which did feel awsome at the time). I just received my Akashic Construct CD in the mail yesterday and look forward to trying it. I am even going to (try) not to cheat and take the steps as your suppose to, although I am very curious (;
Again, thank you Sandy and Lola! Your support has been so wonderful and I hope to keep you updated with my progress towards a wonderful experience. I really hope to be able to heal people and get advice on some of the diffucult choices I have ahead of me. Much Love to you both and God bless.
Maggie.
Follow your heart
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Maggie,
You wrote:
Much Love to you both and God bless.
And to you too! :D
I look forward to hearing all about your experiences, AC and otherwise, as you share with this wonderful board family. We all have so much potential and can contribute mightily to the well being of others on this world. :sunflower:
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Im glad you want to hear about my experiences Sandy because I just had another big one! Today is my second day of the AC CD and I can tell I do need to practice the first two steps before going foward but felt more relaxed today. I decided to say the Divine Love prayer since I took a break for a while. I seem to get kindy of foggy headed If I do too much, does that sound normal? I can hardly type right now because of that and the natural high I have right now! So right after saying the prayer, I got the feeling I get when being contacted, kind of an all over energy. Then the thoughts that were not mine came and we were able to talk a little but then so many thoughts came and I wasn't sure what to ask so I tried listening instead. It felt like I should try writting and got lots of big tracing around the paper. The only words I got were "Sey" again and "Yes" It wont answer when I ask If it is my gaurdian or a celestial being. It only answered yes when I asked If I could help it.
I'm getting a little frustrated that it wont tell my what it is but I am not to worried because this only happens after saying this prayer and it feels awsome during and afterwards. Has anyone had this happen after saying the prayer that you know of? Thanks for everything and look foward to your posts.
Maggie.
Follow your heart
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Maggie,

I have had a sense of peace and calm since I began asking for Divine Love to come into me. It increased when I began to read the prayer out loud in the mornings. This morning, I had gone to Pagget's writings on Jesus' life. I received a flood of memory and understanding of things that I had long not understood and my lack of understanding had prevented me from accepting the images, visions, etc, that I receive as real and had prolonged my responding with complete dedication to the prompts. After this understanding came over me, it was if I had had an electrical current run through me. I am now having a hard time concentrating on regular daily activities. I want to read more, but am getting the feeling to let it rest for now.

You asked if you could be of help. Did you ask how you can be of help? Sometimes it seems it is necessary to be quite literal in what we are telling them we are open to. So, if you ask if you can help, you will get a yes and nothing more. They may not regard your knowing exactly who they are as necessary to your being of service. If you ask them to tell you how you can be of service, you may get more information. But, pray prior to talking to them and surround yourself with God's light and love for guidance and protection. Just my two cents worth of advice.
Lola
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Maggie,
I have had a similar experience. I have trouble hearing names and number...dates and such. Don't know why but my "mental inards" seem to stumble in those areas. So it took me about three months to be comfortable enough to hear the name of my Teacher and then the "patient dear" had to repeat it three times in a row each time getting louder and louder. :lol: Go with the flow... lots less stress that way... ;) I love hearing about your experiences... and the insight you bring as well as inspire from others... helps all of us it does! (yes Lola, talking about you sweetie. :loves )
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Sandy,

It is because of you and your husband that I have made peace within me regarding all of this. I, and every other member. I am sure God says of you two "job well done."
:sunflower: :flower: :loves
Lola
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

I say "ditto" to that....totally agree! Love to everyone!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Lola,
Yay!! I am so glad to hear of your good news! I knew we were brought together for a reason. Thanks for your advice as well, I actually did ask how I can help a couple of different ways and said that I did want to help. Sandy, I had another experience today while meditating. I listened to the first two parts of the AC CD and decided to try the next part. Right around the time you get out of the shower and step into the next part I started to feel like I was being contacted and told myself to just go with it. It was such a powerful feeling that (sorry for this) I had to run to the bathroom to toss my cookies. I tried to go back to it but wasn't really able to. Dogs were barking and then my husband walked in unexpectedly. Do people get that feeling while talking with the celestial or patient while doing the CD. It is quite overwhelming, it is the same feeling I get while talking or writing with "Sey" and feel it must of been him. Seems like it would have been better to just let the CD guide us to communicate.
Lola, I know just what you mean about having a hard time with day to day things. I had to take a break for a while and felt much better. The contact was much stronger after resting for a while also. I noticed you said Sandy and her Husband, and was wondering if George is her Husband. Either way, I thank them both and wish love and happiness to all.

P.S. I just got the feeling to write and so I did. The pencil was just moving around so I asked "Should I ask the questions" and "yes" was written. I was sure to say before writing that I only wanted so contact those with my best interest, an angel or teacher. I felt this was right so I asked "are you my teacher?" and the yes was underlined. This made me so happy!! I asked if I can help, and pointed to yes but I cant get an answer on how. I asked if I can find out how to help by using the AC CD and again pointed to yes. I also asked "will I be able to help heal people twice and got yes both times. I am so excited but know I must take it slow, so so much to learn!!
Maggie
Follow your heart
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Maggie, Wow!!! Blessings to you.

Love, Clare
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Maggie, Clare, and Lola,

Double Wow Maggie! :D You are doing well. But I sure hope you don't get sick to your stomach every time. ;) :) Go with what works best with you and you will be fine as you follow your own interesting path. I am glad you continually ask for guidance and only from those interested in your best well being. That seems important, especially if one has a history of Psychic abilities that allow contact or encouragement for passed on humans. You will find our Guides and Teachers operate from the avenue of love and point us continually, towards the First Source, the Creator, as we humans tend to be easily distracted from that all important direction at times. (well this one is anyway. ;) )

Yes, George is my dear husband... and we thank you all for the kind encouragement. And it is so true, the work of this site is a big group effort with everybody...including all who post, contributing in the most needed of ways. What I am trying to say is that the message board would not exist without you. You all are the ones who make it home and comfortable and loving. And for this and the amazing miracles being accomplished as we go about our days focusing on love we thank you from the bottom of our "cookie filled" hearts...(sorry...just had a few too many of those "Sandy's banes"....I have more "banes" then a fleet of sailors! :oops: )

May Love light the way for all of us... :loves
XX Sandy
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Geoff wrote:
clarity wrote:What is the main difference between the ouija board, automatic writing and channeling. I have read a quote which was something to the effect of "if a man values his sanity, he will stay away from ouija boards."

I've noticed that automatic writing seems to be promoted here. Does automatic writing carry the same risks that the ouija board does?
There is a very big difference. A ouija board is a physical device, with letters, and a planchette or pointer. A number of people hold the pointer, and allow a spirit to move the pointer to the letters, which spell out the words. The main problem is it tends to be done as a game, and thus the intention is frivolity, not serious spiritual desire. This allows low level spirits to get attached to the mortals. The other issue is that advanced spirits can't be bothered with such a poor communication device.

In automatic writing, you go into a light trance, and state your intention to communicate with your guide, and ask for a spiritual message. There is no game involved. For some people, the spirit may control the hand, with others they may simply hear the thoughts and write themselves. Many do that on the computer too. Actually we would favour trying to hear thoughts or voices, probably over any method. But most of all your intention is the key issue.

I would not say we promote automatic writing, and if that is the impression given by ONE thread that was started by a visitor, I will have to pull that thread. We are not against automatic writing would be more accurate.

love,
Geoff.
I wanted to add something that came to me recently. The ouija board is a physical device. While it would be possible, in theory, for a midwayer to move such a device, I doubt they do. That leaves only astral spirit beings, as they are the closest to us, and can move material stuff relatively easily. While a Morontia Being can go to the astral, and take on an astral form, I can well see they would not want to do that. Which leaves astral spirits. Not the guys you want to deal with. Too unevolved. A simple reason to not use that device.

But automatic writing seems to be achieved via the mind, so Morontia Beings, midwayers and others can use that approach.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

I have a similar question which may relate to what Maggie is experiencing. I have a hard time quieting my mind. But, additionally, I have gone to hypnotist to try to quit smoking. I have been told that I cannot be hypnotized as deeply as some other people because my mind will not completely surrender my will. For instance, I was told that I would not be subject to accepting anything suggested to me in a hypnotic state. I wouldn't start barking like a dog, for instance, if it was suggested while hypnotized. Is this why I may not be able to go deeply into a meditative state? When I try, I get pretty relaxed at times and get to what I think is pretty far, my mind is still butting in and jumping around to get my full attention. I was thinking that Maggie may be the same, not able to go into a deep hypnotic state.
Lola
Paul

Post by Paul »

Dear Maggie,

I wouldn't sweat it. There are things in life that can interrupt our attempts at stillness, but you are still on the right track. You see, intention is just as important as true effort. The universe at large rewards intention. So, at the present moment you are having difficulty going into stillness. Yet, when things quiet down you can attempt it again.

Never forget that you have fragment of the Paradise Father dwelling in your mind. Most of the communication that this Fragment of the Father accomplishes is through your higher self or higher consciousness. These communications will seep through in a subtle way. You will begin to see things happen in your life that you did not expect. I don't mean material abundance, but spiritual abundance. You will see more and more synchronicities. I have had those types of things happen to me and it is awesome when it does happen.

Fewer and fewer persons are inhabited by self-acting thought adjusters. These are humans that have reached the third psychic circle. They have achieved a certain level of spirituality and they have a pair of destiny guardians assigned to them. The problem is when these self-acting adjusters (fragments of the eternal Father) break through, some persons become fanatical. Or on the flip side, there is such a lack of interest in things spiritual that fewer and fewer of these adjusters are available to transform their human charges. The more persons that are connected with their thought adjusters the more persons that will start to change into divine beings. And it is personal transformations that will turn this earth into a Paradise. Paradise is not really a place, it is the conscious choosing of free-will creatures to become one with the Father. When that happens heaven has arrived for that individual.

You have your own Father fragment Maggie. If you pray directly to your Father fragment you will begin to see things change. You will feel compelled to explore truth, beauty and goodness. These are the qualities that we can understand in this finite world that will bring us closer to the Father. And as we strengthen our relationship with our personal adjusters all relationships begin to strengthen. There is actually a circuit that the Father fragments are connected to. The more connections with each fragment, the closer we are to experiencing heaven on earth. Our Father fragments communicate with each other from time-to-time.

So, just the fact that you are aware of these things shows that you are progressing. You may not see tangible results, but you are progressing just the same. Simply reflect the love of the Father in your life to people that you come in contact with each day and you will be amazed at what will come back to you.

Love,
Paul
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Paul, as always, a great post. I'm enjoying this thread. I have learned recently to listen to the "Father fragment"...and, yes, amazing things happen.

Love, Clare
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

I have got to say...Well said Paul!! That was very beautiful and I fully understand what you are speaking of. I love it when I think of something or get moved by something I can feel the warm burn of my heart, just like when saying the Divine Love prayer. I recently read that was actually in the bible but unfortunatly not many notice it, It made me feel so wonderful to be so close with God. I seem to be contacted while writing on here, it just happened again. Then again, it was 1:11 and contact seems strong then and at 11:11. My teacher has been giving me advice for the last two days (just when I thought I began failing) ;) about what to do with my crazy ex-husband. I did what he recommended and he spelled out "good" to me. I love when I get other words other then his name and "yes". :D I am very worried about what this guy might do, but find it hard to question the advice that is given to me considering the source.
Thank-you so much to everyone who has been responding and caring. What a wonderful bunch of people. :loves . I am wondering if anyone might know why I can have this contact without being in relaxed state? I only have to ask for advice and then I start to feel the contact..usually best at the times I mentioned I above. Maybe my teacher and I are setting our own little lesson time together. I almost feel as if I am actually being guided while typing this..strange but awsome, I can only smile and laugh. Sorry for my frustration, I know things will happen as they should. I am just so excited about all of this.
Much, much love to all. Maggie.
Follow your heart