Messages from Jesus?

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
clarity
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Messages from Jesus?

Post by clarity »

About five years ago while working in a small retail shop, after helping a customer find everything he needed... the customer purchased his selected items then left. A few minutes after leaving, he comes back in and says to me, "Jesus wanted me to tell you that everything will be ok with your mother." At the time I thought the guy was crazy, because I wasn't aware of anything being wrong with my mother and didn't think that Jesus really talked to people. Growing up, my mother drank every weekend until she was no longer coherent. I hated seeing her in that state and it caused me a lot of emotional pain. About a year after the customer giving me the message from Jesus, my mother stopped drinking completely.

I had forgotten about this incident until it popped into my head again the other day and I made the connection with his message and her drinking

Does Jesus really give people messages to give to other people?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Messages from Jesus?

Post by Geoff »

clarity wrote:Does Jesus really give people messages to give to other people?
Probably not, but I would not be certain. I know I have talked to him, asked a question, and got an answer. I also know he talks to a great many people, so why would he not?

Actually it does not matter if someones guide is thought by that person to be "Jesus" A great many Christians are ok talking to "Jesus" but freak out if its someone else.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
daemon
Old Friend

Post by daemon »

i know a friend who had a similar situation- before they could thank the guy he was gone
real interesting... and really beautiful
:happy
LOUISE
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LOUISE »

I have never spoken about this before and nobody else knows about this because I honestly didn't think anyone would believe me!

I remember when I was 14 I was working at an old person's home. I would take them to the toilet, make them tea and just generally chat to them and entertain them.

One Saturday afternoon I went to one of the elderly ladies bedroom because she was unable to go downstairs. I took her cup of tea as usual and as I looked up and I saw a picture of jesus and as true as I sit here, I saw, what I was convinced was Jesus crying. I'm :oops: to say that I ran out of the bedroom and I not only went back to that lady's room again, I handed my notice in the next day and never went back. It scared me so much, but I swear to each and every one of you, I know what I saw that day. I know it wasn't my imagination, I really did see it. At the time, I thought it was the devil trying to scare me by making the picture cry.

It is only now that I realise what I saw was not only a miracle but maybe a message from Jesus himself.

My mom always wondered why I had left that job so suddenly.

xx
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Clarity, I agree with what Geoff wrote. I used to work in Woolworth's and suddenly get this urge to tell a stranger something, usually a warning message and they were all 'scarily' true. Scary for the one listening to me. I usually forgot straight away what I'd said. It hasn't happened in years now, but my life has changed a lot since. My daughter gets these urges and after unheeding them, she felt bad, so she started heeding them.

Lou, that's quite amazing! Thalia spoke to Jesus once, but it was a personal visit. I'll never forget the joy in her face as she told me what had occurred.

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
clarity
Family

Post by clarity »

Thanks for the replies guys! The possibility of talking with Jesus is more real to me now than it was back then. I want to have the opportunity to talk with Jesus and receive his wisdom.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Does Jesus really give people messages to give to other people?
yes :loves

(((Hugs)))
blue
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
ofek
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ofek »

i also have an interesting story similar to that
Im Jewish and my rabbi told me a story that happened to one of his relatives in the holocaust
so this very wise rabbi and his students were moving from town to town because of the Nazis and one day 8 of his students and him split up three went with the rabbi and the other four went an other way. The other four ended up being caught and were killed. So they were walking along a rail track for hours and finally they found a small abandoned shack so they stayed there. They were upset because they didn't have any candles to light so instead what they did is they broke into two pairs and they studied the bible; the special thing was that they didn't have a bible they recited everything from what they could remember. The rabbi was the last one awake and he was still reciting everything he could remember and he heard a knock on the door. He was afraid to open it because it could have been the nazis. so he opened the door slowly and this guy wearing dirty clothes was standing out there and he said "I have some candles do you want them" the Rabbi was so happy so he took the candles and went to wake up his students so they could thank the guy. When he went back to the door the guy was gone. There were no footprints in the snow either.
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

clarity wrote:Thanks for the replies guys! The possibility of talking with Jesus is more real to me now than it was back then. I want to have the opportunity to talk with Jesus and receive his wisdom.
for those who think him near.....he will be :loves

guaranteed. :sunflower:

keep up with meditation....learn to still the mind....then, you will hear.

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
lilly

Post by lilly »

Beautiful stories!! :kiss:
Love lilly xx :loves
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

ofek wrote:i also have an interesting story similar to that
Im Jewish and my rabbi told me a story that happened to one of his relatives in the holocaust
so this very wise rabbi and his students were moving from town to town because of the Nazis and one day 8 of his students and him split up three went with the rabbi and the other four went an other way. The other four ended up being caught and were killed. So they were walking along a rail track for hours and finally they found a small abandoned shack so they stayed there. They were upset because they didn't have any candles to light so instead what they did is they broke into two pairs and they studied the bible; the special thing was that they didn't have a bible they recited everything from what they could remember. The rabbi was the last one awake and he was still reciting everything he could remember and he heard a knock on the door. He was afraid to open it because it could have been the nazis. so he opened the door slowly and this guy wearing dirty clothes was standing out there and he said "I have some candles do you want them" the Rabbi was so happy so he took the candles and went to wake up his students so they could thank the guy. When he went back to the door the guy was gone. There were no footprints in the snow either.
Goosey pumps time!!! I truly love those true stories...it lifts one's spirit, so it does, thanks for sharing that ofek. :loves

Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
AJ

Post by AJ »

Just yesterday on Coast to Coast this woman told a story of her father that I loved. I will try to get it as close as to what I can remember.

Her father was in WW2 in France at the time some where on the southern coast. It was Christmas Eve and her father went around to his unit to see if anyone wanted to go up to the church and sing some spiritual christmas carols. I think about 15 of the guys went with him. Later in the night something happened down out their base where they were ambushed. I lost the details on this part because I went through a tunnel but something terrible was happening and people were dieing all around him and he was able to time something right and tell men to jump and if they jumped at the right time they would be saved. After this was going on he gets the men to safety and then collapses. When he wakes up it is Christmas morning and all he sees is clear blue sky above. He thinks he is in heaven but then realizes that he is alive and remembers what went through. Shortly after this an american unit of black troops (very rare for WW2) come along and gather up the men that are alive and take them to their barracks. The black troops surround the surviving troops and form a circle around them and lock arms and begin to sing spiritual christmas carols. At that moment her father felt all the horror and sorrors of his life lift off and he said in an instant he went from a place of hell to a feeling of overwhelming love and peace and a feeling of heaven. He was never the same after that and when he returned from the war he became a minister for life in a small community where he lived and was always just loved and adored by the community. What was remarkable about the story even further was that during the song and love from the black troops as he looked around he realised that all the men that were saved from his unit, really the ones that he had saved from having them time the jump, were the same men who went up to the church on christmas eve with him to sing christmas carols.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

AJ,

Your story was really powerful. It is particularly meaningful to me as my father was a black troop stationed in Europe--France, Germany, Italy, and England, during WWII. Think of what was going on in the US for Blacks during that time and then the actions of these Black soldiers. The capacity to love and the power of love is amazing.
Lola
Timai
New Friend

Post by Timai »

clarity wrote:Thanks for the replies guys! The possibility of talking with Jesus is more real to me now than it was back then. I want to have the opportunity to talk with Jesus and receive his wisdom.
Yes, I think we need to keep in mind that most scholarly theological investigations note that Jesus Christ is superior to the angels.

One source for this point of view is this one: http://www.biblebb.com/files/MAC/sg1602.htm