I'M CONFUSED!

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
LOUISE
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

I'M CONFUSED!

Post by LOUISE »

Hi All,

Can someone explain to me (in dunces terms) what the diffrence is between:

Lightworkers

Midwayers

Guardian Angels

I've read some threads about midwayers, but I still don't really understand it.

What is the system in terms of who they are and how they work?

Also, is there a list somewhere which names all the Angels, midwayers and lightworkers?

Thanks.
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
Paul

Re: I'M CONFUSED!

Post by Paul »

Hi Louise,

I will give it a go. Then I will find some celestial messages that you can read to enhance your understanding.

A lightworker is someone that has been awakened by the fragment of the Infinite Father that resides within our minds. Our Heavenly Father sends these fragments of Himself to dwell within our minds and to guide us as we make this mortal journey. The light within is there from the time that we make our first moral decision at about age five or six. When We learn about the Father fragment and His love for us we are inspired to spread that love. We discover that we are all one. There are no divisions. We are the brotherhood of man. We are the children of God. We have the same Father. So, when we gain knowledge of this, we let our light so shine before men. We help them to discover that God loves them just as much as he loves us. We help them see that all men and women can ascend to the Father if they so desire. We help them to see that all men and women can become one with the Father and live eternally, if they so desire.

Now, our Father has provided a host of celestial helpers to aid us in our spiritual growth and in our journey to the Father in Paradise. The Urantia book describes the midwayers this way:

77:6.2 Among the children of Adamson there were just sixteen of the peculiar progenitors of the secondary midwayers. These unique children were equally divided as regards sex, and each couple was capable of producing a secondary midwayer every seventy days by a combined technique of sex and nonsex liaison. And such a phenomenon was never possible on earth before that time, nor has it ever occurred since.

77:6.3 These sixteen children lived and died (except for their peculiarities) as mortals of the realm, but their electrically energized offspring live on and on, not being subject to the limitations of mortal flesh.

77:6.4 Each of the eight couples eventually produced 248 midwayers, and thus did the original secondary corps—1,984 in number—come into existence. There are eight subgroups of secondary midwayers. They are designated as A-B-C the first, second, third, and so on. And then there are D-E-F the first, second, and so on.

So, the secondary midwayers are the grandchildren of Adamson and Ratta. Ratta was the wife of Adamson. Adamson was one of the sons of our planetary Adam. Sixteen of Adamson and Ratta's children came together to produce the secondary midwayers. Our local Mother Spirit also had a part in their production. As you see, each of the eight couples produced 248 midwayers for a total of 1,984 midwayers. These midwayers are the permanent residents of their native spheres until their planet reaches the stage of light and life. Of these 1,984 midwayers, 1,111 of them stayed faithful to Christ Michael's plan. Thus the reason for the 11:11 prompt. Although, the remaining members have now been rehabilitated.

Louise, I would suggest reading paper 77 of the Urantia book. You may have to read it carefully several times before it sinks in, but it is worth it. Here is the site: http://urantiabook.org/newbook/papers/p077.htm There are also countless messages from our secondary midwayers on this site that will help your understanding further. I will discuss the guardian angels on another post.

Love,
Paul
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

LOUISE wrote:Hi All,

Can someone explain to me (in dunces terms) what the diffrence is between:

Lightworkers

Midwayers

Guardian Angels

I've read some threads about midwayers, but I still don't really understand it.
In the FAQS
LOUISE wrote:Also, is there a list somewhere which names all the Angels, midwayers and lightworkers?

Thanks.
I recall answering this in the last week for you Lou. Perhaps you don't follow up your posts?

A List of Teachers. (List removed )

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Hi Both,

Thanks for your replies.

I've read all your replies and the one's you have posted before Geoff, but I still don't understand! :oops: hence why I wanted a dunces guide lol.

I also don't understand what the numbers at the side of the names mean either (33:33:33) for eg.

Lou
x
Manifestations
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Manifestations »

Hello all!

I also don't understand. I realize that there are guides, midwayers..etc. However, who are we? I have read what has been posted and I read the emails I receive, List Op.

Are we picked? Or do I understand correctly, that we have picked this time and place? Do we have a 'name'? What is our mission? Am I/we actually an 'old' spirit born into this body and time/space? How do we really know all of this?

I feel so much love and joy and just want 'everyone' to be as happy, joyful and loving. I feel so much empathy for those that are facing difficulties in life. I cry..literally, when they share their story. I try to guide them and let them know that I care and love them. Lately, many people are just approaching me for assistance and I seem to help them as they return with updates and more assistance.

I sometimes think of the word 'apostle' which also has the meaning: One who pioneers an important reform movement, cause, or belief.

I sometimes think I'm insane.

:loves
"You can't discover your 'Soul Purpose' unless you SEEK it" Manifestations
Love and hugs!
Manifestations

'You can't discover your soul purpose, unless you 'Seek' it'
by Me!
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

LOUISE wrote:I also don't understand what the numbers at the side of the names mean either (33:33:33) for eg.
And I dont understand what exactly you might be referring to, because I dont think we have any 33:33:33, but on one page, I see this:

[Approximate date when first encountered by one of the group or by an associate.]

0802-AB (Jack) - [1955] Secondary Midwayer Jack, began attempting contact in 1955, finally got through to the receiver (to whom he was attached) in 1967; I (Gerdean) met Jack in 1968. The receiver and I were wed in 1970 and Jack became a member of our "family" until 1983 when he went with the receiver to Thailand where he seems to still be stationed. He has visited infrequently since the opening of the circuits. His field of service: Awakening the Souls of Men.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Manifestations wrote: However, who are we? I have read what has been posted and I read the emails I receive, List Op.
We are mortals, ascenders, baby souls strating our journey.
Manifestations wrote: Are we picked? Or do I understand correctly, that we have picked this time and place? Do we have a 'name'? What is our mission? Am I/we actually an 'old' spirit born into this body and time/space? How do we really know all of this?
Our mission is love, to be love. The ONLY lesson we need to learn, is that love is all that matters.

You are not an old spirit, except in as much, as we don't know how old your soul is, but its still a baby, and you have an Indwelling Spirit, which is God, so we can't talk of age, rather ageless.

How do we know this? I know this by using my soul faculties to discern when something is Truth. How will you know? The same way. We get told often enough by Celestials. Trouble is there is so much rubbish being spread around as truth, I well understand people are confused.

love,
Geoff.
Manifestations
Busy Bee

Post by Manifestations »

Thank you. Is there anything in particular that you suggest I read to have more knowledge? Truthful knowledge? And, can you expand on my experiences?

I have looked over this site but, there are so many questions and answers that I find it difficult to really find out what is going on. Also, I have many other activities, that I am creating and honestly do not have the time to search through everything. I'm sure if I did and had time, I would find answers to my questions.

I do know that I am filled with love for everyone. I am filled with joy and spread my love around and attract others and give my love.

You can't discover your Soul Purpose unless you Seek it.
Manifestations
:loves
Love and hugs!
Manifestations

by Me!
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Manifestations wrote:Thank you. Is there anything in particular that you suggest I read to have more knowledge? Truthful knowledge?
Without knowing which answers you seek, the short answer is no. If you look in the Spiritual Books forum, in particular the books I reviewed, you would find a few hundred, and I have given my comments. Very few are there that I do not recommend. On this site, as a general rule we recommend the Urantia Book. Do not expect it to be absolutely 100% Truth, because such books do not exist, but its very good overall, and its just a few places that upset me.
Manifestations wrote:And, can you expand on my experiences?
I will need to look at the first post again I guess. Not sure what those were. No I am still not sure what you refereed to. If its empathy, thats so common on this site as to not be noteworthy.

love,
Geoff.
Manifestations
Busy Bee

Post by Manifestations »

So, if everything I feel is so common, and not noteworthy...then, I am gathering from you that all we have is ourselves and our soul to be love. Love ourselves
If that is so, I'm still confused. I feel like what I am discovering and feeling more and more love and I am saddened when another soul is having a difficult time. I am driven to assist them. That empathy to me is quite noteworthy as I feel that we are not on this journey with other souls and nothing is to be done to help them feel the love and joy I feel. Yet, you stated that my empathy is not noteworthy.

Can you please explain what is noteworthy?
Maybe I am misinterpreting your words.
Love and hugs!
Manifestations

by Me!
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Manifestations, you said :
I am driven to assist them. That empathy to me is quite noteworthy as I feel that we are not on this journey with other souls and nothing is to be done to help them feel the love and joy I feel. Yet, you stated that my empathy is not noteworthy.
What I understood Geoff to be saying was that your feelings of empathy are not unusual on this site. That feelings of empathy are extremely common here and so not noteworthy or extraordinary.
You asked Geoff to expand on your experiences that you have written about in previous posts, I assume. As it turns out, those experiences were that you were experiencing empathy for others.
I guess Geoff was just saying that there really isn't anything for him to expand on or comment on, or make special note of, as "empathy" is a very common thing here on the Board....... and I guess that's pretty noteworthy :D

Cheers, Brian.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Thank you Brian.
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

I just don't understand how it all works. I keep reading threads on here etc but it isn't going in! :oops: :x

I thought that Midwayers were the same as Guardian Angels and each number had a specific Angel/Midwayer, so for instance the number 22 had one specific Angel/Midwayer for that number and each Angel/Midwayer had a specific name.

I also thought that we saw the prompts because it was their way of helping us to get through our problems and they were there to comfort us. I didn't realise that the prompts were a way of saying "Right Louise, you've got a job to do and it's up to you to find out what that job is and get on with it". I just don't have any idea what my job could be and because I can't meditate, I can't find the answer.

I just feel so frustrated with it all! :x

Lou
x
Manifestations
Busy Bee

Post by Manifestations »

Thank you Brian for responding. I think I am 'getting' it. ;)

'You can't discover your Soul Purpose unless you SEEK it'
Manifestations
Love and hugs!
Manifestations

by Me!
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Louise,

I hope that this will help.

There are 700,00 Creator Sons that choose a part of the physical universe to be a part of their realm. Our Creator Son has chosen our region of space to be the territory that would make up his local universe. The Urantia book does not state the size of his local universe, so any attempt to guess the size would be just speculation. There is a potential of 10 million inhabited planets in Nebadon, which is the name of Christ Michael's local universe. As of now there are 3.8 million inhabited planets in Michael's local universe. Each of these planets are at differing stages of evolutionary development.

Michael was created by our Heavenly Father and the Eternal Son. It was and is the Father's purpose that these Creator Son's would go out into the physical universe and create trillions of individuals that would work their way to perfection. Paradise is where the Father dwells. There are 21 sacred spheres or planets. The three deities have seven sacred spheres each. There are also one billion perfect planets in Havona with their trillions of perfect beings. So, when the Creator Sons go out into the physical universe they are attempting to make the perfect pattern of Paradise a reality in their physical realms. Paradise and Havona provide the perfect pattern for the imperfect, evolutionary beings to emulate.

It is the Father's purpose that the existential beings of Paradise/Havona will unite with the perfected beings that have come from the physical realms. Father has a grand purpose for us in outer space levels that are far from our position in space. You see there are trillions of beings created in perfection. These are existential beings. They are already perfect. It does not mean that they do not have room for growth, but their growth is in a different way than our own. We are experiential beings. That means we were not created in perfection. We start life as imperfect beings. Our growth is a result of our choices. As we choose to be more like the Father we grow. One day, eons from now, we will stand before the Father in perfection.

When Michael came out to our region of space he was accompanied by one thousand tertiaphim (a type of angel) and the daughter Spirit of the Infinite Spirit. She is also called the Holy Spirit. Her name is Nebadonia. The first creation of Michael and Nebadonia was Gabriel. He is the chief commander of all the creatures of Michael's domain. They also created many other creatures such as the Melchizedeks, Seraphim, cherubim, sanobim, the Adams and Eves or material sons and daughters, etc.

Each individual planet also has the benefit of the Primary and Secondary Midwayers. The Midwayers are a gift to the individual planets from our local Mother Spirit. These invisible cousins of humankind are here to help us find the Father, to grow spiritually. So, all these above mentioned celestial beings are provided by our local universe spirit parents to aid us in our spiritual growth and in our ascension to our Father. The Father that dwells in Paradise.

I will add more about our Destiny Guardians or guardian angels later.

Love,
Paul
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

I'm sorry you are so frustrated, Louise. :(
It's frustrating when you want to understand something so bad, but it still doesn't click.
If you're finding it difficult despite you reading and searching, perhaps you could ask God/Source for help understanding. Sometimes we have too much "stuff" going on up there (or minds) that makes everything hard to decifer. Sometimes we have to dispell everything we've learned and start piecing things together - the old and the new- one by one, for it all to make sense.

You will gain understanding of what you need to understand, at just the right moment. (Same thing with the meditation, too! You'll get the hang of it!) :sunflower:

May this day find you with joy & peace! :kiss:

Love & Light,
Kenge
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Hi Paul,

Thank you so much for the time you have put into that message, but i'm sorry, I still don't "Get it" :oops:

I've never heard of a Creator Son, Heavenly Father, Eternal Son, Christ Michael, Paradise/Havona and where is "Paradise".

I just can't believe that I don't understand! Everyone else seems to understand it perfectly, except me! :sorry:

Maybe i'm just not cut out for this and they have chosen me by mistake!

Lou
x
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Louise,

It matters not if you do not understand everything from an intellectual standpoint. They did not make any mistakes Louise. It is all about our spiritual transformation. Simply put, a piece of the Father from Paradise dwells in our minds. That Father fragment is our constant companion as we take this mortal journey. That spirit of God encourages us to become like the Father in Paradise. So, as we live as humans on earth, we spread the love of the Father wherever we go. Christ Michael came to our earth to reveal to us humans the truth about our Paradise Father. He revealed to us that we are all children of God. He revealed to us that we are all brothers and sisters. He revealed to us the unconditional love of the Father. It is by the spreading of that unconditional love to our fellow humans that we will see a real change on this earth.

What I recommend Louise is that you pray directly to your Father fragment. What you don't understand will become clear to you in time. I would say, don't sweat it. You are already getting it by being the type of person that you are. Because in reality, by the way that you live your life, you will show that you are reflecting the love of the Father. That is what it is all about Louise. You get it if you try to become like the Father of unconditional love by spreading your own love to all who may pass by.

Love,
Paul
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

LOUISE wrote:I just don't understand how it all works. I keep reading threads on here etc but it isn't going in! :oops: :x
Dear Lou,

Lets start thread by thread. Please read this one:

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

and report what you don't understand. There are many things that are simply extra information, and NOT important. The important stuff is simple.

love,
Geoff.
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Paul/Geoff.

Thank you for your patience and support.

I will go and read that now Geoff. Thank you.

I pray every day to God and to the Angels. I pray at night when i'm in bed. I talk to God and the Angels during the day and when I wake in the morning I thank God for letting me wake up to live another day.

I have always said "Oh My God" and taken his name in vain (not intentionally) but the last week or so, I appologise every time I say it. I never realised just how much I took his name in vain. I have printed a picture of Jesus off and I keep one in my purse and one in my diary. I want to be the person he wants and expects me to be and I just want to get it right.

Lou
x
dulceki
New Friend

Post by dulceki »

LOUISE wrote:Hi Paul,

Thank you so much for the time you have put into that message, but i'm sorry, I still don't "Get it" :oops:

I've never heard of a Creator Son, Heavenly Father, Eternal Son, Christ Michael, Paradise/Havona and where is "Paradise".

I just can't believe that I don't understand! Everyone else seems to understand it perfectly, except me! :sorry:

Maybe i'm just not cut out for this and they have chosen me by mistake!

Hi Louise,

This post reminds me of myself, I tried to throw out what I have been taught for years and adapt to something new(which is not that hard since I am like water and will adapt to almost anything). I still don't understand everything about midwayers/angels, it's confusing and fustrating to want to know something so badly that hurts at times. I tried meditating and found out that it's something that is REALLY hard for me to do and it's better/easier for me to talk out loud(even though I can't hear the answer to my problems).I thought(still kind of do to a certain extent) that I probably wasn't suppose to try to get in contact with any of the midwayers/angels until I was older or not at all.I just think it needs to grow on us or we have to take everything in slowly with no rush. :)
When we worship God, our angels add their prayers and turn our single voices into hundred-part harmony. ~Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book by Eileen Elias Freeman, 1994
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Hi Geoff,

I think I understand most of that, however, I'm confused as to what the MN and the ABC before the numbers mean and also I know the 11:11 prompts are because originally there 1,111 midwayers and I understand that the live between Earth and Heaven?? However, what I don't understand is, are these midwayers people who have passed over? Were they human? Are they people we may have known (like Grandparents, parents, etc).

Also, did God create or (employ) these midwayers and if so, am I correct in thinking, he wants them to communicate with us to show us and tell us what he wants us to do?

Do we all have a different job?

Am I making any sense? Lol.

Lou
x
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

LOUISE wrote:I think I understand most of that, however, I'm confused as to what the MN and the ABC before the numbers mean
Dear Lou,

Midwayers have a very weird parentage, almost so weird as to be beyond belief. They had three parents. No - don't ask me how that happened, cause i have no idea. But they are part material, part spirit. Or semi-material however you want to call it. The three letters designate their parentage. George explained this quite well recently, I will try to find where he did that.

Midwayer Origins one

Midwayers Origins Two
LOUISE wrote:and also I know the 11:11 prompts are because originally there 1,111 midwayers and I understand that the live between Earth and Heaven?? However, what I don't understand is, are these midwayers people who have passed over? Were they human? Are they people we may have known (like Grandparents, parents, etc).

No there were not originally 1,111, there were originally 1,984. But 873 followed Lucifer, got locked up, and only released about 1985, long after George was first talking to the good guys, the 1,111. They were NEVER human, they are not dead humans.
LOUISE wrote:Also, did God create or (employ) these midwayers and if so, am I correct in thinking, he wants them to communicate with us to show us and tell us what he wants us to do?
Yes, midwayers exist on all inhabited planets, and they are the first line of spiritual teachers. We think we have a clue as to the origin of the ancient Hindu "gods" and it seems to point to these guys. Father did not directly create these guys, but in His universes, he has created other angelic beings that then create further beings.
LOUISE wrote:Do we all have a different job?
Well yes, but the main thing is to walk in love.

hope that helps,

love,
Geoff
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Ok, so Midwayers are not Guardian Angels? And God DID create Guardian Angels - yes?

So do Midwayers have a different job to Guardian Angels?

Are Spirit Guides, Guardian Angels or Midwayers?

Who is Lucifer? What prison? Where were they locked up?

What is "Walking in Love"?

:sorry: for asking so many questions, but I really do want "To Get It"!

x

Lou
x
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

LOUISE wrote:Ok, so Midwayers are not Guardian Angels?
No they are not.
LOUISE wrote:And God DID create Guardian Angels - yes?
Yes, well via other He created.
LOUISE wrote:So do Midwayers have a different job to Guardian Angels?
Yes they are teachers.
LOUISE wrote:Are Spirit Guides, Guardian Angels or Midwayers?
George calls midwayers spirit guides. He called them that, beforee he knew they were more properly called midwayers. The are not Guardian angels.
LOUISE wrote:Who is Lucifer? What prison? Where were they locked up?
Read about Lucifer in the Urantia Book. They were "locked up" at Pentecost. We don't know where. What differenece would it make where angelic beings are detained?
LOUISE wrote:What is "Walking in Love"?
Just a phrase I used. :duh