I'M CONFUSED!

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
LOUISE
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: I'M CONFUSED!

Post by LOUISE »

Ok, so Midwayers are teachers and they live between Earth and Heaven? And a Midwayer is sent to teach US? Teach us what though?

And a Guardian Angel is there to protect us? Where do G/A's live - Heaven? And can a Guardian Angel be someone we know, as in a deceased relative/friend or are someone we do not know? I assume G/A's were once a human form? Not material?

So when I am talking out loud, how do I know if I am speaking with a Midwayer or a GA?

The Mansion World is Heaven?
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

LOUISE wrote:Ok, so Midwayers are teachers and they live between Earth and Heaven? And a Midwayer is sent to teach US? Teach us what though?
Seriously? They are spiritual teachers, which is something I have said a few times.
LOUISE wrote:And a Guardian Angel is there to protect us? Where do G/A's live - Heaven? And can a Guardian Angel be someone we know, as in a deceased relative/friend or are someone we do not know? I assume G/A's were once a human form? Not material?
People use the term very loosely, but we do not. Guardian angels are appointed to you, and stay with you your whole life. If you do a good job, they get to advance. They are angelic beings. The Urantia Book has more information. Many people have ex-mortals (dead guys) hanging around. They sort of also can be "appointed" or just decide thats what they want to do. But they don't do the same job. We don't know what sort of life GAs live, so we can't describe their realms.
LOUISE wrote:So when I am talking out loud, how do I know if I am speaking with a Midwayer or a GA?
It doesn't matter. Your GA will always hear you, and if necessary, pass on the message.
LOUISE wrote:The Mansion World is Heaven?
Not quite. Also has nasty places. But its only the next realm,(link lost) look at the video for more detail.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

This is EXACTLY what I needed!!!

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Wow. This was the first time I had a chance to read this whole thread and there is a lot going on in it. I understand the frustration with coming to grips with all of this. I am a very analytical person and when I don't get somthing it drives me insane until I do get it all. What I have come to learn about myself though is that there is soooooooooo much out there to understand in great detail and it just is not possible for me to understand in great detail any one thing so I like to get a good understanding of a lot of things instead of just being an expert in one thing. Take the Ubook for example. That book is well over 2,000 pages long with very small print. It would take me more than a year to read through it because I am not a fast reader and even after a year I would feel like I had to start over again just to try to retain it all because a lot would have been lost. Heck, you could spend an entire life studying the Ubook as some do or even better studying the bible or koran as many do as well. My point in all this is that don't get too hung up on the understanding and why's to everything. I know it is hard to accept that, trust me I know because it drives me nuts too, but there are some key things that we do need to know most importantly it is the why as to why are we being prompted.

To me it does not matter who or what is contacting me but I do care as to why I am being prompted. Putting it as simply as possible we are being prompted because we can be prompted. We are wired a certain way that makes it possible for the midwayers to contact us. Because they can contact us it is now up to us to learn how to still our minds so that we can meet them halfway through meditation and it is there that we can begin to understand more of our questions. Until we begin to try to go into stillness or to learn how to meditate then really we are just wasting our time and potential and theirs. However what I do love about the midwayers most is that even if we don't begin to do stillness exercises they will still prompt us becasue they have the patience and love to do so. I often wonder if they get frustrated with us for not following in our potential and doing the daily stillness exercise. I for one do not do this and I truly know that I am missing out on what answers may be out there if I just would come in contact with them. I know I will some day I know I am missing out until I do but I also know that I am grateful for being able to be contacted by them and most grateful that they love me enough to continue to prompt me and to continue to remind me that all the answers are out there or better yet in there if I am willing to just pick up that phone so to speak and learn to communicate with them on a whole different level.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
oneworld
Family

Post by oneworld »

Louise, honey...you are so darned HARD on yourself. Give yourself a break.

I have been on a spiritual path most of my life. I am only just now discovering the 1111 branch (so-to-speak). I've had prompts for many many years, and being born on 1/11, I just thought that had something to do with it, LOL!

It takes TIME to process all of this stuff. Be content and know that you ARE absorbing and processing it. Gee whiz, I've carried stuff around in my head for years before I actually understood it. I'm not saying that is the case with you, but YOUR truth belongs to you...no one else. Only you can decide (there's free will again) what is your truth.

I know it's all very exciting, uplifting and all those other descriptive words that mean inspirational...RELAX! Let it unfold and YOUR understanding...LOUISE'S understanding will blossom.

You are loved beyond measure.

Rebecca :loves
"Of all the stuff in the universe...we're the SPARKLY stuff!" -my brother
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Hey AJ :hithere

I just feel soooo frustrated with myself though because now i've found this and know that I have been prompted for a reason, I want to make them happy and do what they want me to do. I am just struggling with some of the words at the moment, like Indwellers, Thought Adjusters plus lots more. All my friends and family and colleagues at night school all say that i'm a perfectionist and I put too much pressure on myself. Everything has to be perfect and I have to be perfect. I have to get it because it drives me totally insane. I feel so :oops: when I don't :(

I read threads but it just doesn't go in because of the words in them. That's why I ask a lot of questions becaue I hope that they can put it in a "Dunces guide" for me. I understand and learn by visualising sequences in my head, but when I don't understand the sequence, I just get angry with myself for not "Getting it", especially when everyone else seems to be getting it.

I'm trying to work out how the soul works at the moment and I just can't get it. My soul is leaving my body a lot at the moment and I don't understand why or where it is going. It doesn't go away for long.

To me the Soul is the person I am ~ my soul is my emotions and my actions. What I don't understand is what it looks like and what does it do when it leaves my body. Does it go and visit another soul, maybe the soul of my soulmate or twin flame because it is trying to find it's other half. (Does this make any sense)

Lou
x
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Hi Oneworld,

I know I am too hard on myself and I do try not to be, but it's just how i'm programmed. I see everyone on this board discussing things that i've never heard of or understand so I feel inferior to everyone because I don't understand what is being said. :oops:

Lou
x
AJ

Post by AJ »

It does make sense and I understand your frustrations. I try not to get hung up on the whole twin flame thing because I have all eternity ahead of me and I doubt many of us find our twin flame in our first birth path. But then again I already know mine is our dear Petra (ha ha! Love ya Pet! Are we still going to travel through the mansion world together?) Sorry about that aside I couldn't resist it because it is a long time inside joke between Pet and myself.

As far as where our soul goes when it leaves I do not know for sure but I am sure it goes and meets up with other souls or our thought adjusters (just another fragment of your soul and the source (God)). I like to believe that our soul knows a lot more than what just lies in cabon selves but I also believe that if we do the work needed like mainly meditating daily then we will begin to unlock more of what our soul truly knows and begin to understand all these uncertain questions that we have.
AJ

Post by AJ »

LOUISE wrote:Hi Oneworld,

I know I am too hard on myself and I do try not to be, but it's just how i'm programmed. I see everyone on this board discussing things that i've never heard of or understand so I feel inferior to everyone because I don't understand what is being said. :oops:

You are not inferior you just have not learned it yet. A lot of us have been around for awhile so in that time we have read and begun to understand a lot more. There is so much to read and understand. I remember when I first came here I would search through the Ubook on line and find topics that I wanted to read and they were fascinating. I could not stop reading about Lucifer and the whole lucifer rebellion. That was so interesting. I suggest you go down some of that path. Search through the Ubook on line and put in topics or words that you are interested in and read about them and their origins. There is a ton of info out there for all of us to read through if we have the time. If you don't have the time then you have to just act on faith.
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Now you see, that is another area I just can't do. I just can't focus or still my mind to get the best from meditating :x

Lou
x
oneworld
Family

Post by oneworld »

Louise,

This was in your first sentence:
LOUISE wrote:...I just can't...
This was in your second sentence:
LOUISE wrote:...I just can't...
I recommend you change this IN YOUR MIND to I CAN. I CAN.

I CAN break through whatever block this appears to be. I CAN still my mind. I CAN do this. I CAN. I CAN. I CAN.

Because, Louise...YOU CAN!!!!!

Rebecca :loves
"Of all the stuff in the universe...we're the SPARKLY stuff!" -my brother
AJ

Post by AJ »

What have been your methods? How hard have you tried. You have to train yourself for this too and it may take 2-4 weeks before you are there but until you train your mind to do so it will not work. I have had the same problems but when I have dedicated myself to trying I have had some success but need to be more dedicated to find 20-30 minutes a day to practice this. The easiest way I have found is to just lie still with my eyes closed and I either say "in" and "out" in my head with each breath or I just begin to count down backward from 5,000 by 10. The trick is to not necessarily still your mind the trick is to focus on just one task in your mind and don't let it run wild. There have been people who say that they have their best luck when they are just standing in the kitchen doing the dishes and zone out on the one mind task. Don't give up so easily and don't make excuses you can do it if you put the time and practice in to do so. It is not suppossed to be easy it is suppossed to be a bit of a test to see if you are willing to go the extra mile and work for it. As Yoda said, there is no try there is only do or don't do!
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

I do it probably 4 or 5 times a week.

I just usually lie on the sofa (today i sat on my lounge floor) and did exactly what George said on the CD.

Lou
x
AJ

Post by AJ »

keep at it and don't give up! The fact that you are trying and doing means just as much if not more than actually succeeding. It shows great character of who you really are and what you want to accomplish. The trying and dedication does not go unnoticed!
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Thanks AJ.

I love listening to George's CD because it really does relax me.

Lou
x