Closure

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Seeker
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Closure

Post by Seeker »

A friend of mine whom I considered to be very special and extremely gifted, someone who had a strong character and a strong will. His integrity was beyond reproach, He could have easily been the next greatest mind of this century. His knowledge was very broad, there wasn't a subject that Hollie was not familiar with, his understanding of mathematics and physics and chemistry was truly amazing. The UB was one of his favorite book among his golden collection. A few years back, I was truly stunned when a mutual friend of ours informed me that Hollie had commited suicide, he took his life by hanging himself.
To this day, I still can't admit that he is gone and I am hoping to hear from him at any given moment. There is no doubt in my mind that he was assigned a personal guardian angel during his lifetime, I dreamed about him once standing on a front porch smiling. I keep wondering if he is OK, what caused him to do such a thing, I want him to know that although I was terribly disappointed, I still miss him very much and wish to obtain final closure by knowing that he has regained his balance and that everything is well.
Seekeer/George
CutieKenge
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Closure

Post by CutieKenge »

Hi George,
Experiences like this are so difficult to go through, especially when it is so unexpected. It can be very hard to move past the hurt and confusion.
My only advice would be to ask God/Source/Being/(Place your desired name here) for guidance and for closure. Sometimes it can take awhile, but the healing and closure will come. "Ask and you shall receive..." And you always have the support of the board here whenever you need it!

May this day find you with much peace and love. :kiss:

Love,
Kendra
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Seeker wrote:A friend of mine whom I considered to be very special and extremely gifted, someone who had a strong character and a strong will. His integrity was beyond reproach, He could have easily been the next greatest mind of this century. His knowledge was very broad, there wasn't a subject that Hollie was not familiar with, his understanding of mathematics and physics and chemistry was truly amazing. The UB was one of his favorite book among his golden collection. A few years back, I was truly stunned when a mutual friend of ours informed me that Hollie had commited suicide, he took his life by hanging himself.
To this day, I still can't admit that he is gone and I am hoping to hear from him at any given moment. There is no doubt in my mind that he was assigned a personal guardian angel during his lifetime, I dreamed about him once standing on a front porch smiling. I keep wondering if he is OK, what caused him to do such a thing, I want him to know that although I was terribly disappointed, I still miss him very much and wish to obtain final closure by knowing that he has regained his balance and that everything is well.
Seekeer/George
Dear George,

I am sorry to hear that about Hollie. The Universe does not treat any of us as sane, so its basically impossible for us to have a desire for annihilation accepted. So, yes, I am sure Hollie is getting treatment, and will emerge healthy in due course. But it can take a long time, my sister seems not to have made very much progress in ten years.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Seeker
New Friend

Post by Seeker »

I did not know about your sister, truly its amazing that people should decide to end their lives for reasons that I can't even begin to phantom. In the case of my friend, I think it might have been defiance, I knew he believed in our Father and live his life accordingly. Could it be that he wanted to go to the mantion spheres? Could he have been very anxious to move on since, apparently this world meant very little to him? How are you able to contact your sister?
George
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Seeker wrote: How are you able to contact your sister?
George
I have many friends that are gifted that way. My sister expected to "be with our mother", but thats a very silly notion, one based on no clue about compensation, and how it is achieved.

love,
Geoff.
Tulia
Busy Bee

Post by Tulia »

Seeker wrote:...truly its amazing that people should decide to end their lives for reasons that I can't even begin to phantom. In the case of my friend, I think it might have been defiance, I knew he believed in our Father and live his life accordingly. Could it be that he wanted to go to the mantion spheres? Could he have been very anxious to move on since, apparently this world meant very little to him?
I used to believe that it was incomprehensible and a horrible crime that anyone should take their own life. Now after having gone through more of the woes of my own humanness, I understand it better. It is a tragedy, but not necessarily indicative of one's overall spiritual intent (there is only one Knower and Judge of that!). Now after having been through more trial and tribulation, I believe suicide to be a mistake which anyone could make despite their real intentions and the reality of their highest spirituality. What we experience as human beings is multi-fold. We are part spirit and part animal while in the flesh. That can be quite confusing and often terribly painful as well as (hopefully) joyful. There are so many influences, so many things of which we are unaware, and so much that we come in contact with that is quite frankly insane. Some of us carry a great deal of burden around (unnecessarily, I think "the yoke is light") and even though we may know a lot intellectually and even believe in our hearts very strongly, we can at the same time hold mistaken conflicting beliefs that cause us to feel lonely, even cut off from the vine so to speak (that's when I think of or remind someone who is sad about the Footprints poem by Mary Stevenson http://www.footprints-inthe-sand.com/in ... m/Poem.php). And lastly, our already chemically challenged animal bodies are often environmentally polluted and additionally chemically challenged in this age of industry. We can be off balance just by exposure to pollution and that can be compounded by our own bad habits yet to be overcome. Those things too, contribute to momentary lapses of judgement and faith.

All in all, I would not let Hollie's suicide redefine him in your mind and heart. You don't have to fill in the "real" reason he left us to give him back in your thoughts of him the beauty of what you knew of him. He was human and obviously wonderful no matter what the reason was that he ended his life. He can still be a hero and a gift to you. What you knew of him was most likely reflective of his best self and of what will survive of him in the next life. We all, even the best of us, need healing to some degree or another and we will all have opportunity to receive it, thank God. Love, remember, and pray for the best of him.

Hugs,
Tulia
Seeker
New Friend

Post by Seeker »

I thank you for your kind thoughts and deep understanding of the human paradox. To be honnest, I have had some issues myself but the "fun" part in all this, is to navigate the torrential waters and safely land ashore. Hollie was the one individual that I trusted, he was a source of inspiration and strength. When I was deeply encroached in the world of the senses, I knew I had a guide post, a compass that would effectively prevent me from going into the abyss. I knew the moment I met him that I wanted to be like him, not knowing that he was a fragile, perhaps even more fragile of a being than myself. The irony of this tragedy is that I became like him, even surpassed him on certain character attributes because he is not here to acquire them, attributes that can only be forged between the hammer of temptations and the fire of choices. These experiences that only exist or pertain only to our human order of existence within this material realm.

Light & Life,
George
Tulia
Busy Bee

Post by Tulia »

Dear Seeker George,

I'm glad for you that you had found such a light in your life and I am sorry for the loss you've experienced in his passing. Hollie was one wonderful light in the fog, I'll bet you will find more and when you meet him again, you will have so much to give to one another.

I hope for all the best for you - learning, joy, and peace - or maybe I should say learning joy and peace :). Keep on forging attributes (I enjoyed the way you put that :).

Sincerely,
Tulia
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hello Seeker/George,

You wrote:
I knew I had a guide post, a compass that would effectively prevent me from going into the abyss.
You do know you have always had a guide post...and still do? That would be the God spark we all carry with us everywhere we go...and when you find it hard to find that spark within, you can always come here and you will quickly find that spark shining brightly!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
april24
New Friend

Re: Closure I NEED ANSWER"S READ BOTTOM HALF!

Post by april24 »

Seeker wrote:A friend of mine whom I considered to be very special and extremely gifted, someone who had a strong character and a strong will. His integrity was beyond reproach, He could have easily been the next greatest mind of this century. His knowledge was very broad, there wasn't a subject that Hollie was not familiar with, his understanding of mathematics and physics and chemistry was truly amazing. The UB was one of his favorite book among his golden collection. A few years back, I was truly stunned when a mutual friend of ours informed me that Hollie had commited suicide, he took his life by hanging himself.
Seekeer/George
I have a son who died Jan. 4th 2006 in his crib at home, I never got answer's & they told me that his lungs collapsed for no reason. Well since then I have been seeing 11:11 EVERYDAY! I didn't realize it for about a year until my boyfriend, the daddy showed me that he was also seeing it... Now I just got online & started my SEARCH for 11:11 & the meaning. It COULD mean alot of things, but I want to know does anyone know w good psychic that would help me? I think there has been something that is trying to get throught to both of us but we are just not understanding! I got the chills when I read about 11:11 & angel's among us...believe me Im only 24 & have lost just about everyone Ive ever cared for by death! My mom, then my grandma who raised me, then my son, then after my son I found out who my dad is & found out that he died when I wa 5. I have sooo many questions but I need someone who knows a little more...Ive always had a wierd feeling about this & the meaning...
Other's tell me they think my son has something h needs to tell me...
Please anyone help me!
April
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hi April,

Welcome to the board. :hithere

We are less here about psychics and more about finding our own path through meditation. All the answers you seek are available to you but we just have to open ourselves up enough to receive and hear. Check out the FAQ section and it should give you a good idea of what we are about. In any event I am really sorry to hear about your loss and I do hope you find all your answers one day.

Love,
Michelle
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Closure I NEED ANSWER"S READ BOTTOM HALF!

Post by Geoff »

april24 wrote:I have a son who died Jan. 4th 2006 in his crib at home, I never got answer's & ............... I have sooo many questions but I need someone who knows a little more...Ive always had a wierd feeling about this & the meaning...
Other's tell me they think my son has something h needs to tell me...
Please anyone help me!
April
Dear April,

I am truly very sorry to hear you have lost your baby boy. But as Michelle told you, we don't do that stuff, and secondly, I am pretty much sure the only thing your son could tell you is he loves you. He will grow up in spirit, probably a little faster than here, looked after by truly wonderful folks, in an amazing atmosphere of love. There are chanelled books on the way children are brought up, and I suspect reading that would bring you more closure than a psychic. Most often the folks that are given the job of bringing up children are those that were not able to have children while here, and they truly treasure the opportunity. They are also carefully trained.From memory the best book on the subject I have found is Spirit World and Spirit Life byCharlotte Elizabeth Dresser

In case you don't know what a chanelled book is, its effectively a book that a psychic writes, but the words and ideas come from the other side.

love,
Geoff.
Seeker
New Friend

Post by Seeker »

April,
We all share more in common than we're willing to accept, as you are probably mourning the passing of your boy today if you are in Australia, I am looking forward to celebrate my birthday tomorrow in Arizona. Yes, I was born on January 4th and I don't think it's a coincidence that we are communicating with each other. I believe now that our love ones are constantly trying to reach out to us, but their method at communicating is so different than what we are accustomed to that their messages go unrecognized. So, as you read these lines, it is up to you to decipher any possible hidden messages that may correspond to your particular inquiry.
There is something else that I would like to share with you. On new year's night, as I was trying to purchase George's books, I got prompted at exactly 11:11pm. At that moment, for some reason, I decided to go outside the house in order to move the trash bins into the sidewalk. To my amazement, I saw a large circle around the moon, the odd thing about it was that, the space inside the circle compared to the space outside was completely different. On the inside, the air was clean, crisp and pure and on the outside the atmosphere was hazy, heavy and shielded. I quickly went inside, took my camera and ran up to my balcony. As I observed this phenomena, the circle seems to hover at about 20 to 30 feet above my head, I was expecting something to either come out of or go inside the circle. By analogy, it felt like a large circular hole had been had been formed into the fabric of space. The edges of the circle were a foglike substance giving off different color lights of the spectrum. I admired this spectacle for about one our before deciding to go inside.
This was a personal experience with the 11:11 prompt and it may be different with each individual. However, I would suggest the next time you get prompted to remain vigilant and expectative for any unusual occurences. Follow whatever thoughts that may surge into your mind and remain open to the unexpected.
light & Life & Love
Georges/Seeker
april24
New Friend

Post by april24 »

wow incredible message! Thank-You, well what if the 11:11 is my sign. To do something but Im just not getting what... Im confused, other's say that on 11:11 u will get the prompt to look at the clock, I di & still do...everyday of my life sometimes 3 times a day from every clock in this house! we have them all o different times ones faster than all of them 7 that's my alarm to wake up & it wakes me up almost everday at or real close to 11:11 then I see it for the first time that day...
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello April24 :hithere

many times after a loved one has passed....a message they try to deliver....is that life survives physical death.

death is not the end of life...

(((Hugs)))
blue
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~