Could this be what I think it is?

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
dulceki
New Friend

Could this be what I think it is?

Post by dulceki »

I saw this some months ago while I was walking from a clothing store with my mom and suddenly I looked up and thought that I was seeing angel wings but no face so I took a picture of it with my cellphone, but later on I looked at the photo again and now I think I do see a face(actually maybe two) with a large halo above it.....Image

Is it just me or do anyone else see angels in this photo? :finger:
When we worship God, our angels add their prayers and turn our single voices into hundred-part harmony. ~Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book by Eileen Elias Freeman, 1994
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Could this be what I think it is?

Post by Geoff »

Dear Dulceki,

That is a nice picture of a cloud. Sometimes we can see that they look like things, thats all that happens in this world. In the next realm you can make the clouds form pictures.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

dulceki ...that's cool !!!!! :loves

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
xTinaX
New Friend

Post by xTinaX »

Last edited by xTinaX on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

xTinaX wrote:Lovely picture :P

Geoff what you say about in the next realm they can make clouds form pictures I just had to reply to you because something has been sitting in me for over 5 years now and that is that when my Uncle passed away very suddenly (whom i was very close to and idolised) we were on our way to bring him home from the funeral parlour and i was looking up at the sky trying to contain my emotions when i seen a cloud formation resembling my Uncle's face and he was smiling, it freaked me out inside and i never told anyone else in the car for fear they think i seeing things but i had a good hard look at it before turning to face my brother who said "what?" and i said nothing then looked back to see it again but it had gone. I never ever told anyone this, have kept it to myself and still doubted what i saw that's until i read what you said re- clouds forming images etc... is it really possible that what i saw was real?
Mind if i butt in?? KNOK

What you saw was DEFINITELY real! I see clouds that form images all the time. Question is, are 'they' consciously forming the images or does thought (intention?) cause them to reflect what is in our mind? :roll:

I have a video of a cloud changing from an amorphous blob to spelling out my initials 'J F' !! Right at the point in the sky where my phone happened to be pointed. Unfortunately, I was using a 'loaner' at that time because i had lost my phone. Now that I have mine back, I cannot access media on my SIMM card that was shot with the loaner phone that I was using at the time. The media are encrypted and (apparently) can only be opened if that SIMM is in that phone.

Light and Life, Everyone! :loves :sunny:

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Dang Jody, I would have loved to see that. Our thoughts do create our world. I would not doubt on one level we can affect the clouds. This world really is more fluid than we actually realize. Well it sounds cool regardless of whether you have documentation of it.

Love,
Michelle
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Oh, I've got it. Problem is that it is encrypted... Not really so much of a problem as an inconvenience. I will either have to crack the cypher or maybe just borrow that other phone again, and then send all my media to another address or something.

You are definitely right, tho! Coooool as a cucumber :afro:

The strange part about that deal was that I filmed that small area of the sky for like 2 minutes before the distinct letters started to form. Kind of like, I knew to be shooting that particular spot in advance of seeing anything indicative, other than a wispy patch of clouds.

Orrrrr....maybe that spot was where my intention became focused, creating the event at that spot. Funny thing is, I knew i would get something cool on the video. But I did not know that it would be my initials speeled out in cloud!! :mrgreen:

Maybe I could start a skywriting business. I'm talking about extremely low overhead! No planes, pilots, fuel, permits, etc. All profit, baby! :sunflower: :bike:

Light, Life, and Peace on Earth! :loves :sunny: :bounce:

Jody

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Maybe I could start a skywriting business. I'm talking about extremely low overhead! No planes, pilots, fuel, permits, etc. All profit, baby!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumright:
Can I buy in? I'll supply you with a nice new phone..... state-of-the-art, my friend..... you take the pics. Just 15% of the take. You'll never miss 15% :D :thumright: .........

Cheers, Brian.
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

We can definitely talk about it, Brian!!
:bana: :sunflower: :finger: