Christ Michael - Archangel or Christ?

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
TonyS
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Christ Michael - Archangel or Christ?

Post by TonyS »

Hi all,

I don't want to start a religious debate, but why is Christ also refered to as Michael?

My understanding of angels is that there is a heirarchy in place with Jesus or the Hebrew Yashua in charge of all angels. Therefore Christ is not an angel, instead He is king of kings and lord of lords.

Regards
Tony
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Christ Michael - Archangel or Christ?

Post by George »

Hi Tony,

Jesus is the human representation of Christ Michael, the local universe Creator Son. There is no Archangel Michael, no Archangel Gabriel, but they don't mind being called Archangels.

Cheers.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Thanks for that explanation, George! I've often wondered that!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hello you both,

The appropriate title for Gabriel is "The Bright and Morning Star." -- first personality created in a local universe. There's only one Gabriel. Most who channel him call him an Archangel.

He never complains !

I'd say, "Hey! Watch your manners, human!" :lol:
(that was a joke -- perhaps not a good one)

Cheers.........
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Necron 99
New Friend

Post by Necron 99 »

Hey George,

Still, all these definitions and names are based on a time/space reality or focus. These 'entities' etc. (hi guys), call them what you will, pretty much exist beyond this time/space reality of ours, right? But delve into our 'limited' reality to commune with us? I'll comment further after I hear what you have to say on this.

Cheers,

Paolo
TonyS
Busy Bee

Post by TonyS »

Thanks George, kind of makes sense.

Why do you refer to the universe as local? Who created extra terrestrials and how do they fit into the puzzle?

Cheers
Tony
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

TonyS wrote:Hi all,

I don't want to start a religious debate, but why is Christ also refered to as Michael?

My understanding of angels is that there is a heirarchy in place with Jesus or the Hebrew Yashua in charge of all angels. Therefore Christ is not an angel, instead He is king of kings and lord of lords.

Regards
Tony
One can get precious about definitions. I tend not to. Midwayers are not angels, but I decided it would be simpler to call this board 11:11 Angels, and with some hesitation, George went along. Then there are created vs eventuated beings, and we can't much understand the difference. To Me Christ Michael is rightly an "angel" if by angel you mean a discarnate created being. But we tend not to see him like that, as he is the boss of this universe, and he created the other discarnates we call angels.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Tony,

We're in the local universe of Nebadon (the Milky Way), and our Mother Spirit in charge together with Michael is rightly called Nebadonia. Extra-terrestrials are humans from outlying planets, but I have nothing to do with them. My Buddies are the Midwayers that belong here.

The idea to get used to is that there are countless universes, each with their Michaels and Mother Spirits, more universes in the making in deep space.

The term "only begotten" does not mean only child. It means the only one with that distinct personality -- innately perfect, sure, but unique in personality.

God bless...
Gotta run.
George.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Paolo writes:
Still, all these definitions and names are based on a time/space reality or focus. These 'entities' etc. (hi guys), call them what you will, pretty much exist beyond this time/space reality of ours, right? But delve into our 'limited' reality to commune with us? I'll comment further after I hear what you have to say on this.
They are in our reality. They all have physicality, as does your mind, your thoughts, your emotions. The point that they are at various "locations" beyond the vision of most does not mean they have no bodies.

Yes, they are beyond our linear time, they share our space. I see them and teach others to see them.

You've come to the 11:11 Message Board. Be prepared to throw out many of your theories and left-over Christian dogma. This is science, because we teach others to prove it is, and the persistent succeed.

God bless.......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sammy

Post by sammy »

OH!!! Goody! Science always was my favorite subject!!!
This is science, because we teach others to prove it is, and the persistent succeed.
This is JUST what I need. Science!!!

My biggest problem is believing I am actually being (hehehe...light flash) GIVEN information. Science can help me believe it.....so teach away! (please)...just remember I can be a little thick skulled at times! Statistically speaking (not that statistics was my strong point :lol: ) with the lot of times that I have had "communications", and the number of times I have been able to 'know' things about folks (that I have not reason to know), it really can not be coincidence, but I STILL have trouble trusting it more than coincidence. (much like self doubt).

Do we have an ap for that??? :finger:

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Stick with the Akashic Construct, smiley. :)

Persistence will get you there, and you'll be able to teach us a thing or two.

Hugs.....
me
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Sammy, I'm with you exactly!!!! I have so much communication....it's the TRUST part that I can't seem to let go of. I keep thinking that it's "me" having these thoughts, coincidences, etc. I'm still learning....I guess we're all still learning....George, I'll have to get that AC meditation soon!!!
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi All,

So what tells me a transmit from the Chief or Athena is good? I speak these thoughts that come quite fast into a tape recorder, say thank you when it's over, and have another coffee.

Five minites later, with brain and mind metabolism raised to Beta, I remember nothing of what went onto the tape. An hour later I've forgotten who spoke, and often, unless Sunny confiscates the recorder, I'm likely to tape right over the top of a lesson.

There's not a good connection between Alpha and Beta. The Alpha mind (dream mind) uses different parts of the brain, so memory fades quickly, and still, I can give you a glowing account of what happened yesterday, so it's not old age bothering me. That's different.

Make friends with the Midwayers and you lose all fear. The rest is science.

Gosh you're a pair of shy pussycats. Just kidding. :lol:

Hugs......
me
sammy

Post by sammy »

So what tells me a transmit from the Chief or Athena is good? I speak these thoughts that come quite fast into a tape recorder, say thank you when it's over, and have another coffee
Just to clarify, the fading of the experience is how you know the message was from a celestial vs. coming from your brain?

LOVE!!!!

PS
Gosh you're a pair of shy pussycats.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Yes, correct.

I look at Sunny's transcription of the tape, and briefly wonder who got that message. :shock:

That's how it goes. Receivers are simply being used.

Bzutu calls me his loudspeaker. :lol:

Just relax and talk into the recorder whatever comes to mind. Don't worry if you mess up a few times. You'll know when you'e "got it."

Hugs........
me
sammy

Post by sammy »

THANK YOU!
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Thanks so much, George. "Shy" isn't exactly a word that has ever described me...But, I am still insecure about all of this, and need everyone's help.... :roll
MJ_2009
Busy Bee

Post by MJ_2009 »

Hi Luvinlife.
I have been reading this thread with interest and hoping to pick up from Sammy and George's conversation. Hi Sammy, George and Luvinlife! :hithere

I am new here and have so much to learn. I wanted to say to you luvinlife that I too am learning and hoping to feel more confident in what I am experiencing, as being a real tangible thing, not just my own random thoughts rattling away...... :roll:

I have begun to meditate, and when I clear my mind......... I 'hear' thoughts come to me, like someone is telling me something........is this what I should be recording? So as not to just forget it as it comes to us on a Alpha wavelength which is area of the brain used for dreaming so therefore easily forgotten?

Thanks for bearing with me, I am learning and discovering myself..............on this journey.........as we all are........... :)
''There never was a time, when I was not, and you were not. There never will be a time when we will cease to be''. (quote 'Heaven is here' by Michael Jackson )
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Aha! Sammy and LoveinLife, shall we give away our "trade secrets" to JM?

Just kidding. I'd like to see a thousand Akashic Construct participants beat me at this "game."

<<< When you come to a fork in the road take it >>> Yogi Berra -- one of my favorites.

Seriously, initially, JM, just still the mind, expect nothing and don't be surprised by anything. And yes, the connection between Alpha and Beta is only so-so. Later you will learn to go to Theta and still function. Initially just try to go deep. Later you go by feeling -- how you felt when you were in Alpha, and you reproduce that feeling.

If you're all still asleep, wakey, wakey!

God bless........
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sammy

Post by sammy »

shall we give away our "trade secrets" to JM?
Absolutley! (Once I actually understand it myself! :lol: )

And George - I brought my pick-up truck so I can bring that fork home!

LOVE!!!!
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I am going to get around to ordering that AC meditation.... :duh I'm having a WONDERFUL day....was prompted with 11:11 (without cheating!) on 11/11 :bana: These guys are the best!!!!!

Love, Clare
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

LuvinLife writes:
I'm having a WONDERFUL day....was prompted with 11:11 (without cheating!) on 11/11
So was I. 11:10 flashed away, and there it was. :shock: I laughed at the trick.

No idea who it was, tho.

Hugs........
me
Necron 99
New Friend

Post by Necron 99 »

Okay George,

Missed a few posts there, didn't know where I was :) .

I actually missed them all today, I think. I bought a new car last night, and forgot my friend had the clock set 10min fast, almost got done in a school zone, police were monitoring it and all :bike: .

Haha, actually George, I threw away the Christian dogma 22 years ago and I've scienced all my understanding for even longer. A main point of view I have is the ability to 'see' or 'listen' based on the amount I am willing to allow my thoughts to concur with my outer reality. This is one way that nature, or the physical world can directly speak to us. Often it is our guides etc. communicating with us, what you see can concur with one's thoughts. The depth of one's experience is based on the amount one allows oneself to 'believe'.

This type of experimentation (isn't that what science is all about) can lead to... heaps. Important to remain objective and to occasionally step back and examine ones belief system, crooked reasoning based on say Christian dogma can be a worry (did that between ages of 16-20). I've been doing this 'experimentation' since about the age of ten, when my reasoning mind started to wake up. Only when I was about 20 was I able to consciously step back and observe myself.

Yes, I've seen them as well George, but knew they were right here anyway.The other 'dimensions' are not somewhere else, they're right here, right? That's the way I've seen it for a while now, my body/ies existing in multi dimensional 'realms' etc., but in this very space I'm already in (not sure of this last bit though). And I know they know my thoughts, specially if I project, no... it's the experimentation thing again. I am in continuous contact when, not if, I allow myself to be, but I still have to focus on my daily life, difficult to maintain multi focus though not impossible. Saying "difficult" may make it difficult as well.

Last time I saw them, with my physical eyes open btw (is this usual way), I could only see the core of their being, that core light... not their faces etc. (I don't think I've ever seen their faces, except for dreams and even then it's vague). I've tried to give myself to the service of helping 'lost' souls etc., but at that time I could see, but not hear. Figured they were blockages in me, what do you think George?

One last thing, the buzzing in our heads (I know it's not only me)... I've tried on occasion to meditate on it but my head would spin and I would always back out. Once I decided to throw away my fear (love and fear, throw away fear and all that remains is love) and go all the way. Soon I became are of a conversation between two female voices, as if they were on the phone. After about 20 sec, they became aware of me listening to them and I of course regained my fear (great Paolo, could've been a better experience :roll: ). So we can actually hear our guides directly as well? I would of thought so anyway.

None of this is meant as a rebuff George, just my experience and only some at that... seemed the right thread.

:) :) :)

Paolo

p.s. Sometimes I have difficulty in finding the correct word to describe a particular concept, so don't take everything I say for actual implied meaning etc..
Last edited by Necron 99 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

George, it was ME!!! :hithere
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

LuvinLife writes:
George, it was ME!!! :hithere
Should have figured!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paolo writes:
The other 'dimensions' are not somewhere else, they're right here, right?
They share our space, not our time. They can come in through walls and ceilings.
Time-frame is a better term than dimension.

Gotta run.........
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~