Wondering if there is an answer...

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
teeknny
New Friend

Wondering if there is an answer...

Post by teeknny »

Hi everyone, my search today and for awhile is trying to figure out signs or messages I get. What if I misunderstand and miss a calling or a path to take. Recently I took a picture of something important to me and without a doubt an angel appearred right in the middle of the photo. ( I'd love to share it you, if you could explain how..hehe) I have an open mind and want to know but in someways I feel intimidated and afraid to go 'to the light' for it might mean the end and I am to needed here and alive.
hmm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Wondering if there is an answer...

Post by hmm »

teeknny wrote:Hi everyone, my search today and for awhile is trying to figure out signs or messages I get. What if I misunderstand and miss a calling or a path to take. Recently I took a picture of something important to me and without a doubt an angel appearred right in the middle of the photo. ( I'd love to share it you, if you could explain how..hehe) I have an open mind and want to know but in someways I feel intimidated and afraid to go 'to the light' for it might mean the end and I am to needed here and alive.
Go to www.photobucket.com and establish a account. When you upload it to their site it will be assign a "image code" copy and paste that image code right into the message body of a post and it will appear. I would love to see this picture!
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

I would love to see this picture!
I second that! :sunny:

Love and Light,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Welcome Teeknny,

You wrote:
Hi everyone, my search today and for awhile is trying to figure out signs or messages I get. What if I misunderstand and miss a calling or a path to take.
Well if you think about it life is made up of making a decisions in one way or another and sometimes even the most simple and innocent seeming decisons can change our life in a big way. I think we make the best decisons we can from truly learning to know what is inside us, knowing our inner spiritual and emotional needs, always better. If we miss a calling, there will always be another path for us to take and with faith in ourselves and in the positive outcome it can be better than anything we imagined before. Does that make any sense?
I have an open mind and want to know but in someways I feel intimidated and afraid to go 'to the light' for it might mean the end and I am to needed here and alive
Many of us have been drawing ever closer to the light and yet we live and play and work and share the reflected light with others. There is nothing to fear in the Light. It does not signal our death. Nope on the contrary. I feel reborn. :D The Light is pure Love. How can we ever fear Unimaginable unconditional Love. :happy

Your guardian angels are always with you. How fortunate that you were blessed with this wonderful photo opportunity. I do hope you are able to post your angel on the board. I would love to see it. :)

It's nice meeting you, teeknny

Love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

I second all of that (want to see the pic, and going to the light means rebirth!)

LOVE!!!!
starchild
Busy Bee

Post by starchild »

tknny

I don't think there ever really is a "wrong" path. Like Sandy said, we make decisions every day - lots of them. Not all of them are going to be the best choice, but you can't let that refrain you from making a choice. If you sit and worry about what if, you're never going to live and learn.

does this make any sense?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear teeknny,

Welcome.

If you let your angels help, that will pick a good starting path for you.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
teeknny
New Friend

Thanks to everyone for the welcome

Post by teeknny »

And yes Sandy it does make sense, and it's comforting to know.

I uploaded the picture ( I hope it worked!) I'd just like to know if this meant for me or for everyone who lives there?

Sorry for the short note, work calls. Thanks again
sammy

Post by sammy »

JAW DROPPING WOW!!!!

Thank you for sharing that!!!

LOVE!!!!
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

OMG ~ that is awesome !!

Welcome, Teeknny !!!
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

That is cool!

Love and Light,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
luvinlife
Family

Wow

Post by luvinlife »

That definitely looks like an angel to me! Awesome!

Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

Very awesome thanks for sharing.
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Ruth just sent me a picture, and this is the story to go with it:

I was coming home from my granddaughter's award ceremony and happened to look down at the clock. The clock read 11:33. Well, I asked out loud if that meant my friends were here with me, and then I looked over at the odometer and it read 3333 on my new toyota. Well, I said, I guess you are! I pulled over right away and grabbed my camera and put my new parking permit up on the dash that reads "11:11" to take the pic. Too bad I couldn't get the lic plate on my car that I just renewed, which also reads due 11:11... Unfortunately, the clock turned over to 11:34 before I could take the pic, but I thought that was pretty neat. I just wanted to share that with you!

(image lost)
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
sammy

Post by sammy »

COOOL!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
dulceki
New Friend

Post by dulceki »

Wow both pics are jaw dropping.I was feeling (still is to a certain extent) a little down today and when i seen both pics I had no choice but to smile. :D
When we worship God, our angels add their prayers and turn our single voices into hundred-part harmony. ~Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book by Eileen Elias Freeman, 1994
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Wow! Teeknny,
That is something special! I sort of suspect it was for you and/or anybody there at the time originally but when you share something like this it has the power to make us all feel treasured and protected. (which of course we are. :wink: )

Geoff and Ruth, amazing consecutive prompts there! Once again I have to wonder..."How the heck do they do that!" :shock:

Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

{{{{{{{{{{{dulceki}}}}}}}}}}}}

You are much loved by your human and celestial friends. :kiss:

XXXSandy
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Great pictures guys, thank you for sharing them.

A {{{{{dulceski}}}} from me too sweety! Hope you're feeling much better!

Love, Petra xoxo
ॐ LOVE Petra
teeknny
New Friend

I'm not crazy!!

Post by teeknny »

it's so nice to know that others can see the beauty and peacefulness I felt when I seen at first, to be honest I was prepared for some critism or some scienific reasoning of light but it didn't matter really to me it is a sign that I am doing what I'm suppose to be doing and it was a gift in some form to confirm that, it might not hold answers or direct me to the 'correct' path, not thats it's suppose to, but it makes me smile and I'm glad I could share that with you, a big thank you for showing me how.

I find your board very interesting, I might not completely understand a lot of topics but I think I found your site for a reason ( by accident really) for that I also think is a blessing to learn and grow from each one of you.
sammy

Post by sammy »

I think I found your site for a reason ( by accident really)
And so it begins! The angels are taking you on a wonderful journey of spiritual growth! Enjoy the ride...easy to do when you follow the signs they leave for you!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Teeknny,
You wrote:
I find your board very interesting, I might not completely understand a lot of topics but I think I found your site for a reason ( by accident really) for that I also think is a blessing to learn and grow from each one of you.
We will learn and grow from you too. Everyone has something special to add. :)
XXSandy
hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

Wow. Cool pic! Great to have a camera close by!
dulceki
New Friend

Post by dulceki »

Sandy wrote:{{{{{{{{{{{dulceki}}}}}}}}}}}}

You are much loved by your human and celestial friends. :kiss:

XXXSandy
Petra Wilson wrote:A {{{{{dulceski}}}} from me too sweety! Hope you're feeling much better!

Love, Petra xoxo

Thank you :D :sunny:

teeknny wrote:it's so nice to know that others can see the beauty and peacefulness I felt when I seen at first, to be honest I was prepared for some critism or some scienific reasoning of light but it didn't matter really to me it is a sign that I am doing what I'm suppose to be doing and it was a gift in some form to confirm that, it might not hold answers or direct me to the 'correct' path, not thats it's suppose to, but it makes me smile and I'm glad I could share that with you, a big thank you for showing me how.

When I first came to this message board I felt the same thing, like I had to be crazy to believe that something so exciting and wonderful could be real.Finding the truth and knowing that someone out there will ALWAYS love me no matter what, it's wonderful and it lifts my spirits up to know all this time I wasn't just talking to myself with no one hearing me.The people on here are incredible and amazing.It's like a peaceful sanctuary. :)
When we worship God, our angels add their prayers and turn our single voices into hundred-part harmony. ~Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book by Eileen Elias Freeman, 1994
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

AMAZING great photos :shock:

Hope your feeling better dulceki :kiss:

Much love Gypsie xxxx
Love is an action and not a word...