I dreamt of evil, left me shaken. Literally.

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Holdikana
New Friend

I dreamt of evil, left me shaken. Literally.

Post by Holdikana »

Hi Guys!
Here are these dark dreams I had.

Dream One: This had happened couple of years ago. I can’t remember much, because wasn’t much of a dream, but I think in my dream I was in my bedroom and I felt evil surrounding me. I didn’t see or smell anything except felt it. As I was coming to awake I was very scared and shaking with goose bumps all over me. I was afraid to go back to sleep after that.

Dream Two: Happened few months ago. Very same dream. I feel the evil surrounding me and wake up shaking with goose bumps all over me again.

Dream Three: Now this had happened a couple of days ago. I am dreaming … I am in my bed room. Everything looked the same as my real room, with all the details, except there was darkness to the room all around, perhaps a tint of redness as well. In my dream I get out of the bed and stand beside it. Felt more like I was floating into that position. Everything I see, I see it through my eyes just like in reality. As I stand beside my bed I feel the evil around me, I can’t breathe and scared. Then I hear laughing behind me, but this laugh is a laugh of an evil male. Still scared, don’t know what to do. Then the only thing seamed rational is to call up on my guardian angel. When I did, the evil and darkness slowly dissolved and I was going back to my bed, again like floating backwards into sleeping position. Then I wake up. Checking the time and I realized I was only asleep for a few minutes.

Anyways I was told I am having these dreams because I must be going through some stressful times. It is actually true. I have been stressed, but more like upset and hurt. Nevertheless, my third dream scares me the most, because it felt too real. I have found little feathers in my house on more than one occasion. What do you make of it?
hmm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by hmm »

It sounds like you are having a lucid dream. I was told once that if a negative entity bothered you while you were in a state such as that to call on the name of Jesus or command it in the name of God to leave you and it will.
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy
Holdikana
New Friend

Post by Holdikana »

Thanks for the advice. I guess in that moment I thought of calling on my guardian angel. I don't know why but I feel comforted by her presence. I think my guardian is a “she”, because she answers a female's name I have given her.

The first time she had appeared in my dream. That happened couple of years ago. In that dream, I was in my kitchen and in one of the corners of the ceiling; there was a dark grey myst/smoke that was growing stronger. Then I felt an invisible being's presence right beside me. The voice said "Don't be afraid." And I wasn’t. I felt safe. The Angel then materialized. We were both looking at the dark gray myst/smooke in the kitchen. It hit me what it all meant. My Angel was showing me, the only way to get rid of the myst/smoke is to face my problems. Otherwise it will grow bigger and bigger. This was the first I had a contact with my guardian angel that I'm aware of.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: I dreamt of evil, left me shaken. Literally.

Post by Geoff »

Holdikana wrote:Then the only thing seamed rational is to call up on my guardian angel. When I did, the evil and darkness slowly dissolved and I was going back to my bed, again like floating backwards into sleeping position. Then I wake up.
Many years ago, I had one of those dreams, and I must admit that I was very scared. And that is for one who used to say "they can't touch me". Anyway, being a lapsed Catholic at that time, I called on Mary, and yup, it had to go, and it did. Never happened again either.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

Oh Boy...been there, done that...with myself and my son.

Not going to go into my dream, it was too dark...Boy, my son's was just as dark in a whole different way.

Ok...my son - he was laying in bed and was made aware that his entire family was "gone" a dark area appeared in the corner of his room next to his bed. It told him to go in and he would be able to see us. He reached his hand in and removed it VERY quickly - he "knew" he had reached in to evil. (When he told me about this dream, he began to sob when he said "I reached in to evil) He was instantly shown "us" (but we didn't look like us, we looked like energy). He was then shown an "end of the earth" scenario that I would rather not get into.

A couple days or weeks (not sure now) later, he came downstairs in the middle of the day pretty freaked out. He said there were black dots in his room and he was certain they were from this evil energy he had "reached in to". There was a line in the room they would not cross.

I went to his room with him. I could not see anything. (It was shortly before all this he had a dream where he was given the ability to see auras...suddenly could see them in real life. At this point I was little miss Catholic and had never heard of an aura until he started having experiences I could not explain.) Based on this I FULLY believe he saw some sort of dark energy in his room. Anyway, I went upstairs with him and told him how in the bible it says "Ask and you WILL recieve"...told him the part about having faith the size of a mustard seed...told him God does not break promises...then told him that he can ask God to make them leave.

We prayed together (where 2 or more are gathered in my name...). "Dear God, please allow only good energies into this house. Please remove all negative energies". Then my son spoke to the dark energy (well, sort of yelled at it) "In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to leave". He watched it dissipate and leave.

It was after that he decided to "turn off" his abilities. Get's mad at me if I ask him about anything to do with it. :roll:

You CAN make it leave. As for my dreams I started invoking Jesus' name DURING the dream - it worked!

Hope this helps!
LOVE!!!!
Sammy
lilly

Post by lilly »

It really is awful when these type of experiences happen....but one thing is for sure...we are all still here... Faith is the key, absolutely!!
Others may be experiencing this type of occurence, rest assured that you are always safe!! It does seem to happen more so when people are feeling vulnerable emotionally. Godbless!!
Love lilly xx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Holdikana
New Friend

Post by Holdikana »

Oh, Goodness, Sammy! Your son must have had a hard time dealing with his experience. I cannot imagine how my son would be able to handle something like your son is going through. As a mother, I know your instinct is protecting your child no matter what.

I read somewhere (I'm not sure where) but there are people who believe that everyone possess some physic connection within themselves. For some it comes more naturally than to others. I think the possibility is great that we all are gifted. I wonder what would happen if we could use our brain to its full potential.
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »

Though it isn't easy evil is really just negative energy and it can be countered with Love. Standing up to it is indeed a way to throw love at it.

Love,
Michelle