Just a simple question...

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Fatalrandomness
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Just a simple question...

Post by Fatalrandomness »

I've heard u can somehow with a sheet of paper and a pencil contact with ur guardian angel and ask him things...can anyone answer if its true or if he/she knows another way to contact with ur angel...(i dont like meditation methods :p)
Sry for my bad Grammar and for the quality of the posts!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Just a simple question...

Post by Geoff »

Fatalrandomness wrote:I've heard u can somehow with a sheet of paper and a pencil contact with ur guardian angel and ask him things...can anyone answer if its true or if he/she knows another way to contact with ur angel...(i dont like meditation methods :p)
Dear frn,

What someone is talking about here, is automatic writing. And yes, some folks can do it, but its not that common. Its still mediumship, and a meditative state is useful.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi FR, if you don't like meditating at the moment or find it difficult, yet still want to make contact with your guide/ midwayer, even TA, start off by atempting contact before going to sleep at night or whenever you may relax.... just lie back and drift off, try to keep aware while drifting off, i can guarantee you will make some kind of contact... :) ... it's all good...

Perhaps oneday you will be comfortable pracitsing stillness excercises... http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=12624

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB