new to this message board

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
angeleyes79
New Friend

new to this message board

Post by angeleyes79 »

Greetings

I was born at 11:11 am, just like my father and my cousin all three of us born on the same date and that time. I've seen 11:11 all my life starting as a child. As a child at 7 years old on a particular day I predicted my nanna's death, and that same night my grandpapa came to "get" her I saw him take her spirit and she left. After that experience I locked out all paranormal experiences out of fear. When I gave birth to my daughter and yes she is born at 11:11 as well, I went to the "light" and got back that I had a purpose and message I had to deliver. And so I "stayed".

I have outer body experiences and travel to places where I see others all 11:11 Angels. One day I was struck by a sever back pain at the gym , without knowing my cousin also born on 11:11 am had the same experience. We both went without knowing from each other to the same neurologist in Europe and we discovered both individually we had an extra vertabra we both had injured at the gym. We discovered what happened about each other a year after we were diagnosed.

I took a dowsing workshop and I have been able to heal myself and others with my hands regardless how cold it is my hands are radiant and you can see the energy coming of them. I use my fingers for healing through dowsing. lately, my dreams and travels are more intense than ever. I have seen other 11:11 angels through my travels as I mentioned above, but I also discovered I'm a starseed.

I hope to connect with other angels and starseeds. Since four weeks I have other people entering in my dreams and it is not necessarily possitive. I was also wondering if anyone had that same experience and if it has a meaning.

Bringing love and light to all.

AngelEyes.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear angeleyes,

Welcome. You sure sound like one of us. But the specifics of 11:11 may not be familiar to you, and I suggest you read the FAQs in the first forum.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
angeleyes79
New Friend

Post by angeleyes79 »

Thanks !

I look forward to connect with all of you.

In love and light,

AngelEyes.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Welcome Angeleyes!
It sounds as if you have had some very special experiences. I look forward to reading more of your posts.
Nice to meet you!
Love,
Sandy
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome Angeleyes. Good to have you here!

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
Bluebelle235
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Hello and *welcome* AngelEyes. What an interesting story, so many family members born on 11.11.

I'm off to Google 'starseed' - I have not heard of that before.
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

Hello Angel Eyes - Your eye (in your avitar pic) look JUST like my son's girlfriend's eyes! :D

Welcome aboard!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hello angeleyes, welcome.

Love,
John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Welcome to the board Angeleyes :D

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Angeleyes
Glad you've joined us here.
Love lilly xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
angeleyes79
New Friend

thank you all !

Post by angeleyes79 »

What a warm welcome! I truly feel loved. I look forward to connect with you and share experiences.

In love and light,

Angeleyes79.
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Welcome Angeleyes :loves I hope you enjoy the board and all of the loving members here.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Dear Angeleyes!

A warm welcome to you Friend! :hithere

I too look forward to sharing in the future! :lol:

God Bless, We are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

karodee
Busy Bee

Post by karodee »

Hi Angeleyes and welcome
I was surprised to hear of your extra vertebra as my daughter has an extra one as well and I thought it quite unusual along with her birthday on February 29. It was interesting reading about starseed.
Love karodee
dulceki
New Friend

Post by dulceki »

Welcome Angeleyes :D
I love your name.
I looked up the term starseed, and found out that there are so many things that are true and stick out to me.On this website they were saying that the individual usually feel out of place in their earth family, that really really stuck out to me.My sister and other family members notice that i'am nothing like them.At first it was like a complement but as I got older and really start thinking a bout it,it sort of hurts me.The reason why I at times suffer from depression is because of me not being able to relate to other people not even my family.I catch myself looking up at the stars and planets, thinking that I may be from somewhere else out there. My mom always complained about my hands being really cold, she always says that it must mean that i'am in love with someone older than me :lol: .I live in Arizona and the heat here could be unbearable, I like places that have some kind of water like a beach or beautiful natural lake.Instead of being drawn to my hometown in Louisiana, i'am drawn to california where the beach is :) and i'am drawn to my mother, she can be overly protective about me but I can at times be overly protective of her too. :? but i'am kind of doubting that I am a starseed :( .
When we worship God, our angels add their prayers and turn our single voices into hundred-part harmony. ~Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book by Eileen Elias Freeman, 1994