A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
karodee
Busy Bee

Post by karodee »

Hi George I thank you for that post and it has helped my understanding about sending healing to others.
This is your friend and teacher, Dr. Mendoza on a non-urgent house call.
“It makes life interesting, if not occasionally nerve-racking, at least for a spirit surgeon like myself, when I truly don’t know what is going to be, what is likely to be, or what is meant to be, the final result of a healing.
I especially enjoyed Dr. Mendoza's reference to him being a 'spirit surgeon' on a 'non-urgent house call'.

Hi luvinlife I must admit I have read the above post from Dr Mendoza on 'accepting or rejection healing' but I wonder too about sending love. Is it that healing and love are synonymous or is love something different? I will ask mental permission now before I send either and that it be accepted if it is for the person's highest good.
k
karodee
Busy Bee

Post by karodee »

Hi Dulceki
I have been reading on the threads for the 'Akashic Construct Students' and found lots of info on meditation and also there's a cd that we can buy to help.

I don't what is it that I am doing but I can get myself calm and relaxed and just close my eyes and look at the blackness and I can see things in my mind. I can see that something is a color like silver, or I know it is music or or a something and I have in the past found lost objects by looking here.

I don't know whether I am connecting with my unconscious, someone else's unconscious, the universe or an angel or what it is that I am doing. I don't always know where exactly the lost object is as I only see pictures of something around it.
I used to play with this years ago when my friends and I got together. They would hide something and then ask me to find it.
I would find the object by looking at the pictures in the blackness but once when I tried to find a missing child, I got very afraid and never wanted to do it again. I have tried to find information on this before and I wonder if this is something that the posters on this board know about.

I went to this same place this morning and I asked God if He would show me an angel and then I saw this figure.
I could only see his head and everything else was covered with his long hair only his hair was more like trails of energy coming from him like a comet and he was beside me and it was like he took me with him.
Then we were going in the blackness and the silence and there were lights sparkling here and there and we kept getting closer and closer and the lights got larger and more beautiful till the lights just went off to the side and we were in the blackness again.

We continued on like this and it was like we were traveling through the universe, through many universes and when I realized what was happening and felt that I might get lost and not know my way home, it ended. This is the first time anything like this has happened to me and I am not sure whether I was meditating or dreaming.
k
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi Karodee

In 2000 in Colorado a friend of mine had me wired up on her "healing machine." suddenly she stepped asside, and said, "If any of George's Friends want to get involved . . . "

Next moment I was looking at my body from up at the ceiling, with Dr. Mendoza with his hands deep inside my chest -- fixing something.

Cheers......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
sammy

Post by sammy »

George -

When you see Dr. Mendoza, do you see him clearly? I have an image in my mind of what he looks like and am a bit curious.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Sammy,

Picture perfect first up, but now it's generally a glance for me to know who 'floated in.'

Mediterranean looking, 5'10 approx., square moustache, black short hair, brown suit, brown shoes, white shirt, brown tie, loose (unbuttoned) white doctor's coat, and a stetoscope around his neck.

That's MNO8.

Hugs....
me
karodee
Busy Bee

Post by karodee »

Hi George
Wow, the invite is no sooner given and away you go to the viewing section and Dr. Mendoza is hard at work as a 'spirit surgeon' and getting the job done. What a picture MN08 is showing us of his expertise and qualities and it suits him.(perfectly)
When I first noticed the views on your post it was 999.
love karodee
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi All,

MNO8 is at his job almost 24/7 but for some time in prayer. His visits last only minutes, and if he talks to me for 5 or 6 minutes it comes out of his well-deserved 30 minutes reversion time.

If I take too long to get going, he gives me a light electrical shock. :lol:

a "hurry up," human !

Cheers...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
sammy

Post by sammy »

Cool George - I think my image is pretty close to spot on...although I had pictured a mustache, the image has popped into my head didn't have a square one.

Thanks George!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hehehe!

Say hello for me and do a little dance for him. :) :wink:

Hugs.....
me
dulceki
New Friend

Post by dulceki »

karodee wrote:Hi Dulceki
I have been reading on the threads for the 'Akashic Construct Students' and found lots of info on meditation and also there's a cd that we can buy to help.

I don't what is it that I am doing but I can get myself calm and relaxed and just close my eyes and look at the blackness and I can see things in my mind. I can see that something is a color like silver, or I know it is music or or a something and I have in the past found lost objects by looking here.

I don't know whether I am connecting with my unconscious, someone else's unconscious, the universe or an angel or what it is that I am doing. I don't always know where exactly the lost object is as I only see pictures of something around it.
I used to play with this years ago when my friends and I got together. They would hide something and then ask me to find it.
I would find the object by looking at the pictures in the blackness but once when I tried to find a missing child, I got very afraid and never wanted to do it again. I have tried to find information on this before and I wonder if this is something that the posters on this board know about.

I went to this same place this morning and I asked God if He would show me an angel and then I saw this figure.
I could only see his head and everything else was covered with his long hair only his hair was more like trails of energy coming from him like a comet and he was beside me and it was like he took me with him.
Then we were going in the blackness and the silence and there were lights sparkling here and there and we kept getting closer and closer and the lights got larger and more beautiful till the lights just went off to the side and we were in the blackness again.

We continued on like this and it was like we were traveling through the universe, through many universes and when I realized what was happening and felt that I might get lost and not know my way home, it ended. This is the first time anything like this has happened to me and I am not sure whether I was meditating or dreaming.
k
:shock: Wow,I heard of people doing something like that and fiinding lost people or at times when they're not even looking for them the images of the kidnapping would come in their dreams.I think I would like to experience traveling through the universe.For some reason i'am drawn to it.I will be sure to check out the Akashic Construct Students thread :D
When we worship God, our angels add their prayers and turn our single voices into hundred-part harmony. ~Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book by Eileen Elias Freeman, 1994
karodee
Busy Bee

Post by karodee »

Hi George
Thank you as I am enjoying getting to know Dr. Mendoza. We are certainly blessed indeed to have his dedication to our spiritual needs. With those kind of working hours no wonder you got the 'hurry up'!

Hi dulceki
I agree it would be wonderful to help in that way but I was afraid to try as I thought....what if I am wrong and valuable time is wasted on a wild goose chase because of something I said.
Looking for lost objects is like a game and what does it matter if I was wrong but looking for people is serious and there is a lot more involved.
I never really felt confident with what I was doing and I was just as surprised as anyone when I succeeded in finding the objects. It is interesting though.

I have heard of out of body experiences too but that was my first, I think but I still am not sure as it might have just been a dream too.
I can't wait to order my cd.

Love karodee
'When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you.'
Karen - age 7
dulceki
New Friend

Re:

Post by dulceki »

George wrote:Hi Dulceki,
I don't really socialize with other people too much b/c of being a little anti-social.
:)

You're with us on this board !

Must be VERY little a.s.

Hugs.....

Sorry for replying so late :sorry: I didn't see your reply. I did notice that as a little kid I never did really feel as if I related to any of my friends at school (Istill feel the same today), I had a relatively large group of "friends" at school but I never went to the movies or went to a slumber party with them(I was just uncomfortable with hanging out with them outside of school). I'am so glad that there's at least 1 good reason to be anti-social :D .

Sincerly with love & light,

----Kim aka "DulceKi"

p.s. What does "a.s." mean( sorry I just woke up from a night/early morning of not sleeping well so nothing really makes since to me at the moment)... :lol: :oops:
When we worship God, our angels add their prayers and turn our single voices into hundred-part harmony. ~Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book by Eileen Elias Freeman, 1994
sammy

Re: new member

Post by sammy »

What does a.s. mean?
George will correct me if I'm wrong - I believe he means anti-social.

(I sat here trying to come up with something funny, but I guess my sense of humor is napping!)

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re:

Post by jfarris »

karodee wrote:Hi George
Wow, the invite is no sooner given and away you go to the viewing section and Dr. Mendoza is hard at work as a 'spirit surgeon' and getting the job done. What a picture MN08 is showing us of his expertise and qualities and it suits him.(perfectly)
When I first noticed the views on your post it was 999.
love karodee
Karodee, as I read your post, I got a strong twitch in my left shoulder area. Even tho i was propped up on my left elbow. Hmmm....

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re:

Post by jfarris »

George wrote:Hi All,

MNO8 is at his job almost 24/7 but for some time in prayer. His visits last only minutes, and if he talks to me for 5 or 6 minutes it comes out of his well-deserved 30 minutes reversion time.

If I take too long to get going, he gives me a light electrical shock. :lol:

a "hurry up," human !

Cheers...
:D :sunflower: :mrgreen:

guess this is going to be a WOW day!

You know it is a prompt when it happens just prior to reading about it in the very next post! :baby :roll :roll:

Love to you all,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
sammy

Re: new member

Post by sammy »

guess this is going to be a WOW day! You know it is a prompt when it happens just prior to reading about it in the very next post!
So Jody!!! How "Wow" was it?

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John