A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
karodee
Busy Bee

Post by karodee »

Hi everyone
I was on here earlier today because I have been seeing 11 11 all over the place for over a year now and 22 for almost 10yrs and have been trying to figure out what is happening so I googled it and found this site and have been reading everything I can find. It was quite a shock to find this whole world that I never knew existed, well I do believe in some kind of angel though because I have seen one I think. I don't know if this is the same as you believe here but this is what happened.....

It took place one day when something happened that really upset and angered me and I was directed to go to this store about a half hour away that I had only been to once before.
I went to the store looking for a particular item and exactly what I was looking for was in the store window and it was even better then the one I had just lost.
When I entered the store I was so happy and I went up to the salesclerk and asked her if I could have the item in the window and this person who looked ordinary but her voice was so soft and different, weird and I'm not sure she was even talking and she knew me and my thoughts and she told me in the most gentlest way that I could ever know that I have to be careful what I think.
She told me to remember my power. I'm not sure what she meant by this. She said that my thoughts had power and they would come to be (something like that) and she said again to remember my power. She said some other stuff too that I can't remember right now but it had to do with my thinking and then everything was back to normal and the same lady was talking to me in a normal way and she was ringing up my purchase. I was like time had stopped. I know I was delivered a message and I was being so very gently told that I had to be careful what thoughts I was thinking and I knew exactly what she was referring to. I knew I had just been privileged to something very special and every though I was being corrected it was done in such a kind and loving way.
Sorry for rambling on but when I saw 11 11 and 2 22 tonight I knew I had to sign on her and post to you.
Twinstars
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Twinstars »

Hello karodee,

And so it begins, :lol: Welcome to this kind and loving family of kindred souls. Your words have given Me a Thought...
Rest assured, in time all of your questions wiil be answered.

Love and Light, John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear karodee,

Welcome. That was sure an interesting experience you had there. And yes, thoughts are real, and we eventually learn to create from thought.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi Karodee,

You met someone (perhaps quite unrealized) working with the Midwayers.

Welcome to the 11:11 MB.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Hello Karodee and *welcome*.

Blessings,
Joy >i<
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Just a thought Karodee,

I counseled patients from as early as 1962 until May of 2000 -- more actively from 1972 until May of 2000.

It often happened that I spoke with these patients for minutes, even an hour or more, not knowing what I was saying, but . . . telling them what they needed to know.

One might call this channeling, me a channeler.

You met a channeler in that store -- a buddy of the 1,111 Secondary Midwayers.

God bless......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Karodee
Welcome aboard!! Looking forward to hearing more from you!!
Love lilly xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
karodee
Busy Bee

Post by karodee »

Thank you for the welcome. I have know there is something more then just this physical life for a long time and I have been busy 'peeling away the layers' of myself for years now and noticed that I think differently from my family and friends and it seems like most people are asleep or not aware.
I had to keep a lot of what I think and believe and also my experiences to my self because they wouldn't understand and these things are too special to me. I had this thought a couple of years to find the others and it was very strong. I even wrote about it in my journal. I am wonndering if you are the others that I have been looking for?

I had no idea that the number sequences that I have been noticing for years had anything to do with angels and if is wasn't for the internet at my fingertips I may never have know.
George what you posted about the experience makes sense because the lady didn't seem to know what had happened nor did she comment on what she had said and the voice was entirely different.
Wow, I did need to hear the part about correcting my thinking because I was so upset but when the lady started talking about power I didn't understand that at all because I had the least power of anyone, I could barely walk as I was in so much pain, and I had very little money and I just felt so invisible to the rest of the world..

I didn't know how to explain the experience, so to me, she was my angel and she let me know that I was not all alone and that memory helped me get through some difficult days and I still hold it close in my heart.

Its wonderful to meet you George and I am really interested in hearing more of your channeling experiences. To me this is what is real and all the other stuff just gets in the way.......I think just found out the answer to a question that I have been having trouble with for a while!
Thanks lilly, Bluebelle235, Geoff, and Twinstars for the welcome. I am very interested in learning more about this new world.
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Welcome Karodee!

I really like your name! And would love to welcome you to the board with a hug! :kiss:

You will feel at home here... I look forward to you sharing more of you experiences with us!

God Bless, We are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

sammy

Post by sammy »

Ahhh...here's the thread I was looking for!

WELCOME Karodee!

You mentioned
'peeling away the layers'
. And that got me thinking.

I am wondering if it becomes easier to peel away the layers once the birds are out of the nest. Seems like it takes so much time and energy taking care of them, there's not much time left to really dig deep.

Just wondering what ya all think.

LOVE!!!
karodee
Busy Bee

Post by karodee »

Hi justylonging 1111
It's great to meet you and I'm glad you like my name. I was trying to think a a name that was kind of special and appropriate and I was getting nowhere so I decided to use the name my father gave me when he played with me when I was a child.
To me the name is full of tenderness and caring and I knew when I heard this name that I was loved very much. I see that you are from the place of my father's birth, Saskatchewan, Canada almost a century ago in a little town called Wadena.

Hi sammy
Thanks for the welcome. I don't know about you but I do my best 'peeling' under the trials of daily living. It's the people that have come into my life, my family, friends and relationships that seem to contribute to me moving to a different level.
Even the 'bad' or painful experiences have been exactly what I have needed to get me where I am going. I may not know that at the time cause it seems sometimes I have been stuck in survival mode on more then one occasion but that's where I do my fastest growing.

As for my birds in the nest, my kids are in their mid thirties and they are still very much in the nest at times. Now I have a whole slew of grandchildren crowding me out. I make very few plans because if I do I might miss something important. I save very little for a rainy day cause I figure why should the rainy days have all the fun. Maybe I may change but I have always tried to go with the flow and just see where it takes me.

Wow, I've been reading on this site a lot and I can see I will be busy for some time just taking everything in.
Thanks again for the warm welcome.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Oh! You are definitely right about that (life causes you to peel away constantly!) I guess I somehow became of the mindset that if I don't have time to meditate I'm not growing...but in reality every life event, no matter now small helps you grow!

Thank you!
Love!!!
Sammy
karodee
Busy Bee

Post by karodee »

Hi Sammy
I took Hatha yoga for years when I was in my 20's and 30's and did some meditation and now I have a Buddhist Nun who lives right across the hall from me and I have done some meditation with her group but I too have found that I don't put aside the time for a more formal meditation.

Most days though I do sit and just watch the beautiful trees right out side my window and I go down to the ocean as I am only a few blocks away and I just sit and watch and listen. The place where I go has an unobstructed view of the roundness of the horizon and the sunsets are just amazing and I just love sitting there being part of this beautiful place where we live.
I know that I am surrounded by this peaceful place and it keeps me calm and thoughtful and I am constantly going in to my safe place and just being there.
In some ways I think I have developed into my own way of meditation but I will have to look into the process mentioned on one of the forms that I read and give it a more serious effort.

I do hear you though Sammy, when you are busy with children and work and other distractions it is very difficult to take that time for those alone moments.
Take care
sammy

Post by sammy »

Mmmmmm!
Most days though I do sit and just watch the beautiful trees right out side my window and I go down to the ocean as I am only a few blocks away and I just sit and watch and listen. The place where I go has an unobstructed view of the roundness of the horizon and the sunsets are just amazing and I just love sitting there being part of this beautiful place where we live
Sounds SOOOO wonderful!

My husband and I are planning a vacation soon. (We haven't had a real vacation, just the 2 of us) since our honeymoon (20 years ago). I am having trouble deciding where to go because I want picture perfect to bring home with me the perfect meditation image!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
karodee
Busy Bee

Post by karodee »

That's wonderful Sammy...a vacation with your husband and it sounds like you two are long overdue. Alone time with your husband is so precious when you have a family. I think you will know the right place to go when the time comes.
Take care
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Welcome from me Karodee, I liked reading this whole thread. I live by the sea too and love to watch the moon rise when it's full. We're on the east side of the island. Yeah...I feel lucky too, living in such gorgeous splendour.

Hey Sammy, mountains and ocean perhaps? Both are great places to meditate.

Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Welcome Karodee,

I am enjoying your lovely thread... and the bits and pieces of life you have shared with us... Your meditation place, it sounds sooo peaceful. We were just at the ocean today, walking on the beach and sitting on top of the cliffs watching the powerful waves roll in. There are so many blessings hidden in the sights and sounds of nature... from the pod of dolphins swiming past to the rainbow that forms and disappears in an instant as the spray dissipates.. Joy can be found in the teeniest tiniest things... wish I'd remember that! (hard headed I am at times... :wink: )

Hi Sammy,
You wrote:
I guess I somehow became of the mindset that if I don't have time to meditate I'm not growing...but in reality every life event, no matter now small helps you grow!
Oh I am so guilty of that myself... just reflecting on it a few minutes ago when I was reading a post by welfkie...

Okay..the perfect meditation place....Tibet! :lol: Okay...I've got Tibet on my brain, at least the Tibet of a hundred years ago. Just finished 'Christ in Tibet' a combination of two books that are out of print called 'Beyond the Himalayas' and 'The Yoga of the Christ.' And the authors brilliant discription of the mountains and the sunsets... well ...it just blew me away...

Where ever you decide Sammy it will be wonderful and magical I bet... It isn't so much the place as what we bring with us inside that makes the glow and those special moments ...and you have a lot of the good stuff...the "pixie dust" in you, lady! :wink:
Love,
Sandy
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Sandy wrote:Okay...I've got Tibet on my brain, at least the Tibet of a hundred years ago. Just finished 'Christ in Tibet' a combination of two books that are out of print called 'Beyond the Himalayas' and 'The Yoga of the Christ.' And the authors brilliant description of the mountains and the sunsets... well ...it just blew me away...
Its really some book, huh?

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Geoff,
You wrote:
Its really some book, huh?
It sure is!...One of the best I've ever read...and it's rightfully yours! :lol: I promise to get it back to you...George is wanting to read it now... (I've been going on about it so much he wants to see what all my fuss is about) If you need it back soon though let me know and He can wait a a few months. (I believe my daughter-in-law has a copy waiting for me in the U.S. :D ) Thanks for being so patient with this slow but careful reader.
Love,
Sandy
karodee
Busy Bee

Post by karodee »

Hi Pet thank you for the welcome. I moved here just over 3 years ago and I didn't know it then how much I would love the peace of this place. I see where you posted that you live on a island and I'm sure island life is peaceful too.

I live on a peninsula, still connected but apart in a way. I have been growing in peace since I have came here and taking notice of all the special things around me each day that I just didn't take the time to notice before.
I am surrounded by the coastal mountains and the ocean. I have a natural park right across the street and I often see eagles and heron and hear the owls hooting at night along with the always present coyotes.

Hi Sandy it's wonderful to meet you.
Joy can be found in the teeniest tiniest things...
I have a young granddaughter now 18 months and I just adore being with her. I love teaching her words and how to play and learn but I have been noticing this last while that I may have been mistaken.

It is her that is teaching me!. The amazement that she gets from the smallest things is just so beautiful and it's rubbing off on me. I love playing with her toys too! She is so happy and so loving.

She is number 5 for me and although my son said I might be used to having grandchildren by now.... no way, there's always room for more love.
Her name is Grace and she does seem to be living her name.

I am interested in your book too and will have to keep an eye out for it.
Take care
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

karodee wrote:

I am surrounded by the coastal mountains and the ocean. I have a natural park right across the street and I often see eagles and heron and hear the owls hooting at night along with the always present coyotes.
Sounds like heaven!!
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Karodee,

Oh I just love babies and Grace sounds like an absolute treasure. How wonderful it would be to go back and look at the world through baby eyes. Everything is new and fresh and unlabeled... It sort of like reading a fabulous book for the first time. You savor every page and in some way disappointed when the end is finally reached , wishing you could go back and read it all over again with fresh eyes...

Maybe we can foster some of that "freshness" in our life attitude...fostering joy, appreciating new experiences and the diverse people who trot in and out of our day...There are so many wonders we walk past that go completely unnoticed as we become so wrapped up in our busy, busy lives...

Stop and smell the roses...I need to definitely do more of that. :D

Enjoy those lovely grandkids...and here to all you special Nanas and Pops out there! :cheers: Hoping my nana days are not that far away! :finger:
Love,
Sandy
karodee
Busy Bee

Post by karodee »

Hi Bluebelle235

I actually picked this place in kind of a rush not thinking too much about it as I needed to move and it was available.

What a surprise to find such beauty and serenity here and it is just what I need at this time of my life.

I had no idea that my surroundings could affect me on such an emotional or spiritual level.

It is a special place for sure.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Karodee and everyOne, Yeah, I too live right on the edge of the national park...practically every road is a scenic one around here. I still catch my breath walking past every window...*showing off now* got a view of Monte Cristo in the Med when I shower! I love gazing at the birds of prey too.

I'm really enjoying your descriptive posts Karodee! I love the name Grace. Every Grace I ever met was graceful too.

Love, Petra xox
ॐ LOVE Petra
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hey All,

Was reading through and had to jump in on the park thing. I too live on the edge of a Park in the back. And in front is a beautiful lagoon, nearly always filled with geese and a couple cranes. I have always lived close to the ocean until I came here to be close the the Grandbabies.
Saw one owl, that was the night Jody came to visit. We rounded the curve at the inlet of the lagoon and there directly in front of us was a Huge owl sitting on a post. Think we both were speechless for a few it was So unexpected and Beautiful. Have a Blessed day.

Love to All,
John :loves
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.