Angel Acupunture....Wow!

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Angel Acupunture....Wow!

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Dear Family!

Just minutes ago I was meditating, speaking with many different ones.. Then I was in communion with Christ Michael and Mother Nebadonia, Complete with a kiss..... :kiss: I open my eyes to see 4:45, which made me know that one minute prior was 4:44. I immediately thought of my Angels and was thanking them and I received a loving embrace.....

Then I felt a sharp pinch on the top of my right ear! One second annoyed and then I felt an amazing inflow of energy! So I let this continue, and it lasted a few minutes, but I was extremely relaxed during the healing! Very cool stuff and I wonder if any of you have experienced similar?

Do Angels do Acupunture??? :bounce: I am blessed to have experienced this and now remember many times that I felt this beep-beep, different parts of the body, many time my lower left ankle area... I am grateful, very blessed, and thought I would share...

God Bless You All! We are One :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

LOL Hello You All!!

I re-read my post and I see beep beep.... lol That is because I used the word p rick for describing the feeling I felt lol

Well good to know we have censor control, anyway! Too cute :loves

God Bless! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi Tannis,

What a beautiful experience. I have felt something, a pinch, as you've described. In fact twice just recently. You know, I never even considered it as angel accupunture. But now that I think about I had several good days in a row afterward. Although I do recall at the time commenting what the beep-beep is that! :oops: :lol:
Maybe I need to start paying closer attention.

Love, John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.