Does this mean my daughter encountered an Angel?

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
AngelsRreal
New Friend

Does this mean my daughter encountered an Angel?

Post by AngelsRreal »

Hi everyone :-)
I am new to this board. I bought a while back ago I bought a beautiful print for my daugher of a sleeping angel. You can see it here. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2 ... 6489981536
We framed it and posted it across from her bed to see and help her relax at night since she suffers from anxiety. Since the Angel has come to our house she dreams evernight with a beautiful light being she says and is happy now all the time. The being is blue she says. Now is my daughter going crazy or has an angel come to help her through panic attacks? She is no longer stressed. Or could it be the visual of a pretty artwork by a nice artist? She met the artist and she is one of those unusually nice nice people that you can't forget. Or maybe the artist made her feel good. I don't know.

Sorry if this sounds dumb but I really don't want my daughter to return to her terrible life of fear. Panic attacks are not fun and were really ruining her life.

Thank you so much for reading and may you have angels always with you. :-)
sleepyhead11
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by sleepyhead11 »

Firstly, panic attacks suck. They are not fun as an adult and I can't imagine what it would be like to experience them as a child. It's a horrible feeling and rather scary when you are hyperventilating and can't breathe. As for your question, I cannot say for certain of whether or not you're daughter has encountered an Angel. What I can say... is that it is apparent that something has awoken inside of your daughter. Whether she has really encountered a angel in her dreams or the painting just relaxes her I guess it doesn't matter too much. Bottom line is she has been healed! :D I wish a continued panic-free life for your daughter.

Peace, Love, and Blessings.
Loretta

P.S. The painting is beautiful!
"Wake up sleepy head, I think the suns a little brighter today."
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Does this mean my daughter encountered an Angel?

Post by Geoff »

AngelsRreal wrote:Since the Angel has come to our house she dreams evernight with a beautiful light being she says and is happy now all the time. The being is blue she says. Now is my daughter going crazy or has an angel come to help her through panic attacks? She is no longer stressed.
Dear Angelsrreal,

It sure sounds like by doing these things, she has effectively asked for help, and received it.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

AngelsRreal writes:
The being is blue she says.
All of ours, and quite a few that are only visitors to this world prefer to wear blue -- a medium blue or electric blue -- because it's this worlds (trade-mark) color.

If your daughter was imagining things, the Seraph would most likely "present" as in the picture. :)

Nice picture BTW.

Welcome to the 11:11 MB.

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello AngelsRreal,

I'm glad your daughter is sleeping peacefully, surrounded by the presence of her angels now. I had an angel painting in my bedroom too as a child. Do you remember the painting that has been so popular over the years depicting two young children crossing a raging creek and a beautiful angel watching their steps in the background... I used to feel loved and protected as I settled in for the night staring at that scene. :happy

It sounds like the artist you met was an earth angel, someone whose inner light affects those around them in a positive way.. Her painting has certainly affected your daughter positvely... :D

It is nice to meet you AngelsRreal...Welcome.
Love,
Sandy
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello AngelRreal, yes I think that you and your daughter asked for Celestial help with your daughter's panic attacks and received it. I'm so glad too.
I used to suffer them, oh, chronically as a child. Till one day we moved and they stopped. I got them again as an adult but I sought help and conquered it.

Love Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra