The Correcting Time is underway

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

The Correcting Time is underway

Post by Geoff »

brianm wrote:Hi Geoff

I don't mean to hi-jack this thread, but could you please direct me (and perhaps Tony) to where the non-existence of "satan" is explained?
I can use some good news.

Thanks.
Hi Brian,

Orthodox Christianity has long not understood exactly what happened at Pentecost. Sure they saw what happened to the apostles, but they were unaware of any wider significance. Perhaps some knew, and its been lost in antiquity? Anyway, at that time of the 1,984 midwayers, 783 were locked up, leaving 1,111. This is why we really do know what happened. Any one of the midwayers will tell you, as their colleagues, brothers and sisters were part of the ones adjudged to have chosen to follow Lucifer.

Lucifer, Satan, Caligastia were also locked up. These are three different personalities. You can read about them in the Urantia Book, where you may get a better perspective on Lucifer. He was never what the churches describe, but nonetheless, he defied Jesus (Michael actually) who was his superior. Eventually this rebellion had to be brought to a halt.

What followed in due course was a trial. When it started we don't know, but judgement was delivered in about 1984/1985. Those that chose mercy, were forgiven, but Lucifer did not, and he is no more. You will find messages on this subject on our web site, I will try and link them:

The Correcting Time

Monjoronson Speaks

Lucifer and the delays of time

A Warrior for Christ Michael

This last one gives a glimpse of things unsaid - that the good guys had to defend themselves. So there were real bad "guys" around, at one time, but no longer.

Welcome to the good news, and the Correcting Time.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
brianm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by brianm »

Thank you very much, Geoff.

I want very much to get a better understanding of what "it all" means and knowing that there aren't any nasty entities of any real importance out there waiting to gobble me up goes a long way in putting me at my ease.
Getting rid of fear is going to be the biggest obstacle for me in getting to know my Midwayers, Guardians, or whoever will have anything to do with me. I will keep at it.......

As a side-note, I just want to say how very horrible a concept it is to simply not exist anymore!!! Even if the entity is a bad one. Too horrible to really contemplate. Perhaps lucifer is actually still around, but in different form? It IS impossible to completely snuff out any type of energy, isn't it?

Thanks again, Geoff.
Cheers!
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

brianm wrote: It IS impossible to completely snuff out any type of energy, isn't it?!
Dear Brian,

We don't know, but we are sure the personality called Lucifer will never be seen in our neck of the woods again.

The notion of both "energy" and a "closed system" from which those concepts emanate, is physics pertaining to this time/space realm. Here were are talking about an eternal being, and we do not know what "laws of Physics" there might be, but they won't be anything like we have here. Even the Mansion World Laws of Physics are completely different, and the eternal realm is yet another beast, with no material and no time.
love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Think I'll just deal with what we've got here and now LOL. :roll: :stars:
(and without the bad guys! :thumright: )
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Brian,

I don't think I've met you yet :hithere

Great photo by the way....What kind of fish you got there? Is that a trout?

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Hi Daddy-O

Good to meet you :hithere. Your pic's a good one too, in that you look like you might be a fisherman LOL.
It is indeed a Rainbow Trout. I caught it and others like it in the interior of our province, British Columbia, last fall. My Wife and I are doing it again next month with any luck. The lake is Sheridan Lake btw. (there, Ive gone and done it....... I've given away my fishin' hole :roll: )

Cheers, Brian.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Thanks for those links Geoff,

A good reminder that we have a wealth of information available for us.

Blessings
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.