Pen to paper method. Try it!

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
TonyS
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Pen to paper method. Try it!

Post by TonyS »

Hi all,

I'm a bit impatient when it comes to meditation and waiting for weeks before making contact.

Take a blank A4 size paper and write your question at the top. I asked: "Are you sending me 11:11 prompts?". Then hold the top of the pen in a fist and and let the tip touch the paper just below your question. You will find the pen wanting to move. At this point follow the strokes so your guide can answer you on paper. It takes a little practice. My answer was "yes" in a unique hand writing and style. It was in cursive starting with a small y then a straight line to the middle of the page with the e then another straight line to the end of the page for the s . It was almost like my guide was saying yes finally.

All I worry about is whether the spirit is good or evil. Satan is the master of deception and I've heard of many ouija board stories gone wrong.

Regards
Tony
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Hi TonyS

I'm very new here as well. Good to meet you :thumright:

As a newbie with all of this, I've been Googling around looking for info and answers in other places/sites and have found a number of sources which claim that satan and his demons are behind our prompts and other assorted communications. This bit of news troubled me just a wee bit until I did more reading here.
It would seem that if you ask for potection from God/Jesus Christ/associated Angels, you will be free to communicate with your Midwayers or Guides or Guardians without interference from anything evil. You will be in contact with Good or Enlightened sources only.
I would very much like to try your method of communication as well, but I'm with you....... think I'll wait for a "go-ahead" from more knowlegeable folks :salut:

I must say that I am still somewhat afraid and nervous and leery. Wish I wasn't.

Cheers, Brian.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Pen to paper method. Try it!

Post by Geoff »

TonyS wrote:Hi all,

I'm a bit impatient when it comes to meditation and waiting for weeks before making contact.

Take a blank A4 size paper and write your question at the top. I asked: "Are you sending me 11:11 prompts?". Then hold the top of the pen in a fist and and let the tip touch the paper just below your question. You will find the pen wanting to move. At this point follow the strokes so your guide can answer you on paper. It takes a little practice. My answer was "yes" in a unique hand writing and style. It was in cursive starting with a small y then a straight line to the middle of the page with the e then another straight line to the end of the page for the s . It was almost like my guide was saying yes finally.
Automatic writing is a method of receiving, that some people do use. You can also sit at the computer, and some folks report being able to type a message that way. None of these methods are inherently any better, just some folks find some work better for them.

TonyS wrote:All I worry about is whether the spirit is good or evil. Satan is the master of deception and I've heard of many ouija board stories gone wrong.
There is no "satan" any more. But there are mischievous and even some evil dead humans. They are the ones who can mess things up. But they won't interfere, if you assert you only want folks with your highest good in mind.

The Ouija board is also not inherently bad, the issue is folks who think its a game, they then attract spirits willing to participate in a game and they then get well frightened. However because the Ouija board is so very slow, typically advanced beings won't use it.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Hi Geoff

I don't mean to hi-jack this thread, but could you please direct me (and perhaps Tony) to where the non-existence of "satan" is explained?
I can use some good news.

Thanks.
hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

Every time I see a prompt, I stop what I am doing and say a prayer. Usually I thank God for his love and for sending me a sign.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

brianm wrote:Hi Geoff

I don't mean to hi-jack this thread, but could you please direct me (and perhaps Tony) to where the non-existence of "satan" is explained?
I can use some good news.

Thanks.
I have created a new thread on the Corrrecting Time

love,
Geoff.
TonyS
Busy Bee

Post by TonyS »

Thanks Geoff

Good to meet you Brian
Chrystalchild
Busy Bee

Post by Chrystalchild »

Hi Tony!

I think its great that you can receive messages like that. :roll
A friend of mine is doing it the same way, the hand writing is quite 'old' style and sometimes hard to read.

Did you ask as well to whom you were talking? And will you get info about you and family or also about other things?

I had yesterday @ 21.33 the great need of getting my netbook on my lap and suddenly started to type in words and sentences. it was midwayer Helea with me :-)
I always ask who is talking to me and who else is there! Furthermore when starting the meditation i ask to only let those to my near who are from the highest. and i request there security :-)

Hope you will have some more and more great channel experiences.
Much love&light for you and your family!
Vera
“You were born with wings. Why prefer to crawl through life?” - Jalal ad-Din Rumi
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Wow, Vera!! That must have been awesome, huh.

Love and Light,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
TonyS
Busy Bee

Post by TonyS »

Hi Vera

Nice to meet you! Thanks for your input.

I can get simple replies like yes/no, but it is difficult and slow to get full sentences. I can't make out it's name yet and it seems it is a guide - not an angel or midwayer.

Regards
Tony
Freemason 693
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Freemason 693 »

Okay...I tried the pen to paper method and it startled me to see what happened. I wrote the questions out, then entered a meditative state before touching the pen to the paper.

First question: "Are you sending me 11:11 prompts?"
Reply: "Yes" written in beautiful cursive
Second question: "Why?"
Reply: "You have been chosen."
Third question: "Chosen for what?" written in the same writing
Reply: "To be Raised and protect." This response was written in a different, almost child like print.
When I wrote, "What will I protect?" the response, in the first style, was, "You know."

The problem is, I don't know. I don't think it would be Heaven...isn't that what archangels are for? Why do they think that I already know? Could it have something to do with an oath in which I swore to protect the Christian religion? In addition, the term "Raised" has meaning in Freemasonry, but I can't discuss that further. I'm wondering if that's what it meant?
"Labor to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire, called conscience." -Brother George Washington
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Sounds like you will discover, if you persevere.

love,
Geoff.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Boy it would be SO nice if someone had (and would tell) all the answers to all our questions! (Without having to die first :lol: )

I'm a bit funny that way...I'm very patient...as long as I know how long I have to wait. But if the time frame is indefinite...um...well, let's just say patience is not my best virtue!

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

sammy wrote:Boy it would be SO nice if someone had (and would tell) all the answers to all our questions! (Without having to die first :lol: )!
I have bad news for you Sammy. Its an ETERNAL search.

love,
Geoff
sammy

Post by sammy »

Geoff wrote:
Dear God, please give me patience...NOW!!!

LOVE!!!!
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

sammy wrote:Geoff wrote:
Dear God, please give me patience...NOW!!!

LOVE!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You can be quite hilarious, Sammy.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers, Brian.
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Geoff wrote:
sammy wrote:Boy it would be SO nice if someone had (and would tell) all the answers to all our questions! (Without having to die first :lol: )!

love,
Geoff

Is it just me, or does Geoff's avatar seem to be smiling just a bit more beside this post? :sunflower:
:mrgreen:

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
sammy

Post by sammy »

Yeeeessss...an eeevil little smile.... ;)

And Jody...THANK YOU!!!!!

LOVE!!!!
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I don't want it to be an ETERNAL search!!! :x

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

luvinlife wrote:I don't want it to be an ETERNAL search!!! :x

Love, Clare
Me either! *stamps foot very hard like a snotty spoilt 3 year old and storms out of this thread banging the door hard behind her!*
ॐ LOVE Petra
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

:( *pops head back in thread with sorry look on face* :sorry:

Seriously, it can take an eternity, or not? I'm of the 3 steps forward 2 steps back variety so this is gunner be a long haul for me, hahahaha

And talking of pen to paper, I'm a bi like Vera....I'll get a HUGE urge to write to someone and I'm writing stuff and so fast too, I always send it straight away too without checkng for mistakes. Then when I've sent it and look it over again I'm sometimes amazed at what I've written, no to mention the receiver! :D

Love, Pet xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Maybe you two should go on a date.. KNOK :lol: jus coffee ior somethig. :D who knows.... :roll
:mrgreen:

calicomeow
Busy Bee

Post by calicomeow »

I've tried automatic writing before. For me it's easier to type out than to write. Sometimes it's poetic gobbledygook. Sometimes awkward goobledygook. Sometimes it halfway makes sense. Here's what I got just now, I think this one might actually mean something halfway sensical:

"Happiness dwells in the hearts of those that follow the truth. Incubation periods remain stricken in the hearts of those that dowse the meaning of regret. Despite affinities toward the stricken, it remains preserved that fortitude establishes gains in the long run. But don't despair, in truth, things that follow remain the same as before."

When I'm typing, I try to tune out attempting to understand the sentence coming out, and just focus on hearing the next words that pop into my head. Then when I go back to read each sentence, it's really interesting and fun to see what your mind comes up with when you're not "thinking." :)
AJ

Post by AJ »

Petra Wilson wrote:
luvinlife wrote:I don't want it to be an ETERNAL search!!! :x

Love, Clare
Me either! *stamps foot very hard like a snotty spoilt 3 year old and storms out of this thread banging the door hard behind her!*

You won't be alone! I am coming too with you until we both decide that we either need to move on together or not in the mansion world. I think Sandy said once she is coming with us as well. Anyone else want to come along and tackle this task and path together as a family! I know we can help and encourage each other on this great, long journey!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

AJ wrote:You won't be alone! I am coming too with you until we both decide that we either need to move on together or not in the mansion world. I think Sandy said once she is coming with us as well. Anyone else want to come along and tackle this task and path together as a family! I know we can help and encourage each other on this great, long journey!
Dear AJ,

We will have an 11:11 section on the Mansion Worlds. Wont that be fun!!!

love,
Geoff