My Angels♥

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
dulceki
New Friend

My Angels♥

Post by dulceki »

I have a hard time quietting{sp?} my mind but I do get my angels messages in my dream.At times I can't remeber what has been said, but I haven't learned their name yet.Once I tried to meditate in the safeness of my room but at times it's hard.I become really frustrated that they are really and truly the only best friends,but I don't even have the strength to quit my mind and listen.I also become confused to what is being answered or rather who is answering my questions.I heard that in order for them to really contact you, you would have to have a strong happy sort of vibration(not sure if i'am wording this right).I am desperate to know any ANY facts you could give me.Please. And i'am not sure if Iam posting this in the right category...sorry forgive me if this is not the right place to post this.
hmm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: My Angels♥

Post by hmm »

dulceki wrote:I have a hard time quietting{sp?} my mind but I do get my angels messages in my dream.At times I can't remeber what has been said, but I haven't learned their name yet.Once I tried to meditate in the safeness of my room but at times it's hard.I become really frustrated that they are really and truly the only best friends,but I don't even have the strength to quit my mind and listen.I also become confused to what is being answered or rather who is answering my questions.I heard that in order for them to really contact you, you would have to have a strong happy sort of vibration(not sure if i'am wording this right).I am desperate to know any ANY facts you could give me.Please. And i'am not sure if Iam posting this in the right category...sorry forgive me if this is not the right place to post this.
You are trying waaay too hard. You have to be patient and realize that meditation is a matter of relaxation. So if you are worried about getting to a quiet mind you will never get a quiet mind. Try to fix your thoughts on one particular thing, idea, etc. For example, some people concentrate on breathing, for others it could be a mantra. I started by trying to relax my body. Say to yourself my left arm is become warm and heavy three times, them say to yourself my left arm is now warm and heavy 3 times, and finally say to yourself that my left arm is completely warm and heavy 3 times. Do it slowly and actually "feel" the arm become warm and heavy. Move on to each body part, arms, legs, torso, etc, you will eventually notice that your mind is totally focused on this and you are not chasing stray thoughts.

Once you achieve relaxation, you can then you can truly start to meditate. Even then you will have stray thoughts enter your mind. Don't give it a lot of attention, look at it like a passing cloud. It will soon disappear. I for one, can not just concentrate on nothing. I actually go to my "happy place". Its a imaginary Zen like garden, next to a waterfall with a stone cottage, perfect temperature. Thats what I do.

But you really have to find what works best for you. Just enjoy the process and let spirits find you.

BTW welcome and post often and let us know how your journey goes. This is a wonderful loving site filled with people who love to help.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear dulceki,

Welcome!

I have just this minute posted some guidelines. Let me know if they don't help.

You will find them here:

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=15095

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
welfki
Old Friend

Post by welfki »

dulceki

welcome friend :]
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Dulceki,
I look forward to hearing more about your spiritual adventures. I believe you are doing very well and with a little patience and maybe a little time all that you desire will come to you. Welcome to our friendly group. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
dulceki
New Friend

Post by dulceki »

Thanks for the welcome...I love this board already :sunny: I'am going to try all of the above.Thank you sooo much for your answers. :D
dulceki
New Friend

Post by dulceki »

Is meditation the only way to contact angels? or is it possible to do it in our dreams? :?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

dulceki wrote:Is meditation the only way to contact angels? or is it possible to do it in our dreams? :?
It is possible to make contact while just walking around. Its all a matter of innate talent in this regard. Dreams do work, and are used, but meditation improves most folks abilities greatly.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
ofek
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ofek »

well i usually concetrate on opening all 7 of my chakras which can take a few minutes and by the time i get to the 7th one i have successfuly quit my mind.
peace,ofek