meaning of white feathers.

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: meaning of white feathers.

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi Tiggy, you wrote:
I'm sat here lookin at my little white feather a wondering if it was sent as some kind of prompt or as a comfort because it new I was going to end up in a crappy mood today.......it makes me smile anyway..........and I need that after the day I've had
ImageHere's a hug zooming your way dearest!
I truly believe that that feather was sent to comfort you and give you a little peace of mind.
I know how you feel, believe me! It ain't nice.
I too have been getting white feathers now, a lot of them. Pristine white and they appear
in the apartment a lot now, even when I've all the windows shut.
I also had a comforting dream of my dad who died when I was 14. It was so vivid and full of love.
I'd prayed to God for Him to let me know that dad's all right, maybe even see him again. I still remember
his face when I last saw him. Then a few days later my prayer was answered. After than I saw loads of
white feathers in the house.

Thinking of you Tiggs, love you too!

Pet xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

You know you guys are amazing :bana: :bana: .....you are like the most exquisite.......... 'food for the soul'.....There is a wonderful feeling of freedom from worry or dissapointment on here and I feel invigorated every time I talk to you all.....

A wise man once said...'A true believer is with one whom others feel secure.....one who can manage to return love where there was once hatred'.....'We should live amongst each other like flowers and not thorns......... for we are all brothers and sisters...only then will proper feelings of love and respect prevail throughout the world'.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I feel more and more secure with you guys everyday and my love for you comes......truly from the soul.....you are my neighbours in this earthly life and I could not be a true believer or good neighbour unless I wanted for you what I want for myself.............Gods continuous love, mercy, protection and guidance to what is best for us.

Ohhhh Pet!.....I'm so glad you had that vivid dream of pure love and comfort...........I pray that you receive many more of them and meet your dad again.........you lovely soul :love ...you are beautiful both inside and out.

Much love
Tiggy :loves
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Yesterday, I was walking into a store and on the ground were a bunch of white feathers, so I assumed there was a nest nearby. So, I said (out loud) "okay, I guess this isn't a prompt". When I got back into my car (not near the nest) a white feather floated right down in front of my windshield. Then, I "knew"....I kept my thoughts positive and said thank you.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

I love that Clare.....quite special :love

Tiggy :loves
JJJ
Family

Post by JJJ »

I wrote this poem for my nephew. He was at a really difficult time in life and he was coming to live with us for a while (around 15 years old). We were stopped in front of a large lot and sitting in the car waiting for my husband who was running across the street for something. My nephew somehow picked out a white feather that I could hardly even see so I walked out to it and picked it up and told him it meant angels were looking out for him. I think he thought I was insane but later he went to foster care and I wrote him this poem and sent the feather to him. I think he still has it.

One White Feather
One white feather thine eyes did see
Angels watching over thee
Sending gifts, answered prayers
Ending turmoil and nightmares

One white feather sent from above
Letting you know that you are loved
Affirming your steps upon opt path
Finding solace, dismissing wrath

Oh dear child who feels so deeply
tender spirits console you sweetly
Heart who fears and wants to trust
Child whose wishes turned to dust

Let your hardened eyes be opened
Unblinding light, be ye awoke and
liberated from phantasmal prison
Immunity to you is given

Washed now of your earthly sins
Free of this chastised skin
Your spirit chimes through stormy weather
And sends pure hope with one white feather
To those whom much is given, much is expected
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Oh JJJ, I had goosebumps while reading your poem. The love hit me square in the face too. :D It is simply one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. :happy
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Tranquility
New Friend

Post by Tranquility »

I am working on my computer at home and I have the window open. Something came in through the window as it is quite windy. At first I though it was a white feather but on looking closer at it, I am wondering if it could have been something that children make wishes on. Possibly off a plant. I looked at a picture of a white feather on the computer and I am still not certain. Any ideas anyone as to whether it could have actually been a feather. I have been talking to my angels for sometime but this is the first time I have seen anything that resembles a feather.
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Hi JJJ :hithere
That is a really beautiful poem and a wonderful gift of love to your nephew :love

Tiggy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Tranquility,
Welcome to the message board!
You wrote:
I am working on my computer at home and I have the window open. Something came in through the window as it is quite windy. At first I though it was a white feather but on looking closer at it, I am wondering if it could have been something that children make wishes on. Possibly off a plant. I looked at a picture of a white feather on the computer and I am still not certain. Any ideas anyone as to whether it could have actually been a feather. I have been talking to my angels for sometime but this is the first time I have seen anything that resembles a feather.
Without seeing this object i couldn't be certain either. However, ask yourself a few questions like..."What was I thinking about at the time. How did I feel when I saw it? "
These and other self searching questions could help you solve the mystery. Often times feathers like pennies and prompts and other gifts of love from the angels and celestials carry with them an uplifting type feeling. That is usually how I myself judge whether it is a simple feather of a local bird or a gifted feather of hope, and encouragement provided for us at just the right time to light up our insides by those who love us best.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Tranquility wrote:I am working on my computer at home and I have the window open. Something came in through the window as it is quite windy. At first I though it was a white feather but on looking closer at it, I am wondering if it could have been something that children make wishes on. Possibly off a plant. I looked at a picture of a white feather on the computer and I am still not certain. Any ideas anyone as to whether it could have actually been a feather. I have been talking to my angels for sometime but this is the first time I have seen anything that resembles a feather.
Dear Tranquility,

Welcome.

I don't know how old you are, or where you grew up, but it does seem sad when folks are not sure of a feather. I certainly do not mean this in any nasty way, but birds are so wonderful, and we have such beautiful wild birds here, in Australia, as we had in my native South Africa.

However, if you have not experienced a feather, there are also dried out leaves, when just the stronger membranes survive, leaving them almost completely translucent. I am not sure how this happens, but have seen them from time to time. They are in their own way beautiful, but not soft to the touch like a feather. Fragile, yes, but still "stick like"

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

We have dandelions that dry up and become "fuzzy". We used to wish on them and then blow them into the air. Sometimes, after they're blow, they can resemble feathers.

Love, Clare
minkastar
New Friend

Post by minkastar »

I always wondered what a white feather meant I'm so happy to finally know :)
jaxx
New Friend

Post by jaxx »

Hi all, i came across this site today as i was looking for a meaning to seeing white feathers, i found it very interesting. my mum found a white feather on her lawn and saw it as a sign that my dad, who had recently passed had arrived safely and is ok. she was told this by someone who also found a white feather when she lost her dad. does anyone know if this is true? jaxx
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Jaxx,

Yes, receiving a white feather is a common communication from the other side. I would say that it is quite possible that your Dad was leaving a message that he is alive and well. The problem is that our deceased loved ones are so happy on the mansion worlds. Yet, we are suffering grief because they are gone. They want us to limit our grief and get on with the business of life.

I have had several white feather signs over the past year. These white feather signs came from my guardian angels. As a matter of fact, just a few days ago I found a white feather at the top of the second floor landing. I have gone in to take a shower and there was no white feather there. When I got out of the shower a white feather was lying on the bathroom floor. Cool! I have also found a white feather in my pocket as I reached in to take out change while making a purchase.

One time I asked the angels to give me a sign of a white feather so I would know that they were listening. A few weeks later while at the self same computer, I saw a little white feather on my computer keyboard. I did not think anything of it because I thought it was a coincidence. Later that night I went to pick up a few pizzas for the family. While heading for the car I reached out with my left hand to unlock the door. I felt this swirl of wind encircle me. Out of this swirl of wind I watched as a little white feather floated down and landed on top of the pizza box that I was holding. Awesome. So yes, a white feather is a common side that our guardian angels or our deceased loved ones use to let us know that they are with us and that they want us to be happy.

Love,
Paul
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello and Welcome Jaxx,
I'm so sorry that you have recently lost your Dad. I hope and pray that each day becomes easier for you and your family as you remember the wonderful reunion that will occur some day.

I think our angels know us better than just about any being other than the Creator, of course. They know what we need...what we desire ... what will make us smile and inspire us. And they also know if a request or object such as a feather would be beneficial to our spiriitual, mental and emotional, even our physical well being. So in my opinion, I think a person can only look at the gift of a feather from an entirely personal perspective. For instance, this morning I was meditating in the early morning light and when finished and with a glad heart I sat in peace observing the life going on around me. As I watched, a beautiful white feather drifted lazily down before me. When I picked it up I knew it was a feather of a Cockatoo. Yet none had flown overhead. (They are noisy buggers and can't hardly fly without screetching the whole time amongst themselves) But my heart skipped a beat and somehow I knew it was a pleasant little nudge from my Guardians. So I would think that because of the emotion your mom felt as she found the feather that her angels had something to do with the lovely feather gift she found and it was a sign that she should be at peace.. If the sight of a feather stirs something deep within you and gives you great pleasure than I suspect our angels had something to do with it.
Love,
Sandy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Jaxx, welcome! I also get white feathers. My son receives pennies. There was a time when yellow butterflies were presenting themselves to me. Yes, I believe this is a sign for us personally. Would love to hear more from you.

Love, Clare
cat
New Friend

Post by cat »

Hi,
Finding feathers are supposed to mean that the angels are with you. I findit comforting when i am in need, and then i find a white feather. Or alternatively, but hopefully not, it might mean a cat has been up to its old tricks again! :lol:
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear cat,

Welcome.

When you don't have a cat, and the large white feather is found inside the house, maybe in the bedroom..............

love,
Geoff
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Good one, again, Geoff! Hi Cat! :hithere

Love, Clare
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Cat!
:lol: Yes, it's not so pleasant finding feathers after a cat's been through. Welcome to board!
Love,
Sandy
Robert
Busy Bee

feathers.

Post by Robert »

Hi All,

The feather phenomenon runs deeper, into feathers that are not wholly physical. Dr. John Lerma's book, Into the Light, gives an amazing account of a feather appearing and disappearing later. He wrote two books, which I highly recommend, about Celestial appearances starting a few weeks before hospice patients pass over. He's witnessed 1000's of patients dying.

I've also talked to a psychic couple's account of a bunch of feathers dropping onto their dinner table indoors, and then disappearing, after some time.
ofek
Family

Re: feathers.

Post by ofek »

Robert wrote:Hi All,

The feather phenomenon runs deeper, into feathers that are not wholly physical. Dr. John Lerma's book, Into the Light, gives an amazing account of a feather appearing and disappearing later. He wrote two books, which I highly recommend, about Celestial appearances starting a few weeks before hospice patients pass over. He's witnessed 1000's of patients dying.

I've also talked to a psychic couple's account of a bunch of feathers dropping onto their dinner table indoors, and then disappearing, after some time.
The other day i went to Barnes & Nobles and i read that book
It is a VERY good book
The fist story of the kid who passed away so his family would believe in god truly touched my heart
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Robert,
It's nice to see you again. :) You know, it isn't just feathers that come from this "special" place. Paramahansa Yogananda writes of an amulet that appeared within his mothers hands while meditating one day. She passed on not long after that and the amulet was given to the young Sri Yogananda. Some time later it disappeared and went back to the ether from whence it came.
The books you speak of sound very moving and Dr. Lerma must be a very special and compassionate man.
Love,
Sandy
Robert
Busy Bee

manifestations

Post by Robert »

Sandy,

That's truly extrordinary to have an amulet materialize. I can't imagine what it takes to materialize something, and then make it disappear.

Dr. Lerma is a real saint of a man. Looks like he's probably Mexican American. He has a second book, Learning From the Light. From what he says, people start seeing Celestials, beginning about three weeks before death. They typically help a person thru a "life review". Deceased relatives may also show up, looking young and healthy.
The terminal Hospice patients are usually in heart wrenching situations, as the young man posted, and often in pain. The Celestials can somewhat suspend their pain, so they don't need pain meds.
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: manifestations

Post by Geoff »

Robert wrote:That's truly extrordinary to have an amulet materialize. I can't imagine what it takes to materialize something, and then make it disappear.
In the last month, on this board, one of the folks said he had materialised a paperclip. I saw no reason to disbelieve him. If you read "Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East" that's how they get dinner.

love,
Geoff