Something really good happen today.

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Ihaveangel444
New Friend

Something really good happen today.

Post by Ihaveangel444 »

This past week I had went to church and on Thursdays my husband and i clean the church. Anyway while i was cleaning the church I felt like God had told me he hears my prayers that i do not need to give up I just need to keep believing. My husband and i are believing for one last child. My health hasnt been so good.
And I just felt he made a verse that he wanted me to remember to come to my attention it was in the room i was cleaning. I wondered when i left was it my own wishful thinking or really a message from God.

Anyway this morning we went to church and when church was over this mentally challenged young man came up to me and told me he had a message from God to me. He usually has a hard time speaking but this time his face looked calm and his words were clear. And after he told me he had a message from God he said the verse to me and said the same words i heard in the church. No one else was around they were all leaving. It was just me and the mentally changelled man. And at the end he said God hears your prayers.

My question is could God have used this man to deliver a message because he did have a handicapp. My mouth dropped open when he said what i thought i had heard in the church.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

That is amazing. Thanks for sharing,

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Ihaveangel, thanks for sharing that, I enjoyed it very much.

When I worked in a Woolworth's store in Wales, I occasionally had a sudden urge, (and when this occurred it felt right and proper) to approach a stranger to tell them something important.
A calmness would come over me and I'd feel rather warm. I would approach the person and tell them whatever, and usually when I walked away, I forgot every word, yet I'd be calm and slightly euphoric for the rest of the day...till I got home, :lol: Every time this happened, the other person would return and ask me the same thing: "How did you know?" I still don't have the answer to that and really, does it matter? You know the answer in your heart already?

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Bluebelle235
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Bluebelle235 »

What a wonderful blessing.
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
rebir7h
Busy Bee

Post by rebir7h »

hello :]

would it be possible to share the verse with us? i'd love to hear it

maybe i'm sounding redundant, but i think you already know the answer to your question(as stated by petra)

ty for sharing a beautiful experience

love
Chrystalchild
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Chrystalchild »

Dear Ihaveangel,

thank you so much for sharing this amazing post.

It is so much appreciated to know that we are never alone, closely connected to our angels, protected and cared for.

God bless, much love!
:loves
Vera
“You were born with wings. Why prefer to crawl through life?” - Jalal ad-Din Rumi