How do i know what this was?

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Ihaveangel444
New Friend

How do i know what this was?

Post by Ihaveangel444 »

I was told I had a blood clotting disorder after losing my daughter.
(The cause of her death, at five months along) and a few months later while sleeping I woke up to hear a voice inside my mind i guess,
That in one hour i would be going to the hosptial.

I thought ok, I am not sick. At the time I had looked at the clock and it was 444. And looked up to see a white light at the end of my bed. And in mind was told that God will allow me to have one more child. That he loves me and i will be able to have one more child. And Exactly one hour later i was extremely sick and had went to the hosptial to find out that i had kidney stones. ( no major thing)

My question really is how do i know what the white light was? And has anyone else seen a white light of this kind of nature before? it was very bright and round. The experience happen over a year ago and i havent forgotten it. My other question is was this a angel or if it was why did the angel not look like a person? It was a big white light.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: How do i know what this was?

Post by Geoff »

Ihaveangel444 wrote:My question really is how do i know what the white light was? And has anyone else seen a white light of this kind of nature before? it was very bright and round. The experience happen over a year ago and i havent forgotten it. My other question is was this a angel or if it was why did the angel not look like a person? It was a big white light.
Dear friend,

Folks see these discarnates differently, probably because we have a rather poor ability to see them in the first place. But it is probable that if you make some effort, like in meditation, you will have clearer vision. But very few folks see these guys without some effort, as you appear to have done, so you have some talent in that area.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Ihaveangel444
New Friend

Post by Ihaveangel444 »

Geoff, thank you for your response. I am so sorry if i sound new to this is a discarnate a soul of someone? And how do i know if it was good or bad? Was it a angel? and can they trick you?

I had been so surprized by the experience that I had told my preachers wife of the experience and lets just say she looked at me strange. :oops:
Not that they do not believe in angels but her answer was sometimes God only wants you to share certain things with others and sometimes you should keep the experience to yourself.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Ihaveangel444 wrote:Geoff, thank you for your response. I am so sorry if i sound new to this is a discarnate a soul of someone? And how do i know if it was good or bad? Was it a angel? and can they trick you?
Discarnates are beings we cannot see. These comprise both ex-mortals and angels. There is not a single angel of any type that will 'trick" you. Absolutely not. But, it is possible to contact deceased folks, and some of them are unevolved, and like to play with us. So it is always suggested that you insist that only those that have your highest good be allowed to make contact.
Ihaveangel444 wrote:I had been so surprized by the experience that I had told my preachers wife of the experience and lets just say she looked at me strange. :oops:
Not that they do not believe in angels but her answer was sometimes God only wants you to share certain things with others and sometimes you should keep the experience to yourself.
Well that's actually quite an open response. Some of them bang on about devils, even though they know the Bible is full of folks having angelic contact. Basically churches strongly discourage us making contact with angels, because then they, the churches, lose their hold over us, because we turn to the angels as the source of all the answers we need.

love,
Geoff.
Ihaveangel444
New Friend

Post by Ihaveangel444 »

Thank you so much Geof, it eases my mind to know that it is possible for this to happen and i am not going crazzy.

I have another question about a week ago as i was waking up in the morning , i had already woke up and tried to go back to sleep. And closed my eyes for a second and a flash of a baby came before my eyes and it was about three months old and a mans very firm almost authroize voice said the name Ellen.

Like it was information i needed to know. I know that it was certainly not a baby i would have because Ellen is not a name i would choose. i usually choose very odd names that no one else would have. :oops:

Also i am a member of a child loss board and there is a lady that has lost alittle girl that looks alot like my live child. if you put their picture together you would think they were the same child. Every now and then i read her posts and the same week i had the vision she started a topic about a weird dream she had and had mentioned in her dream the little girls name was Ellen. i am not sure if the two are related.

I want to mention to her my vision but i believe a picture of my daughter that looks alot like her daughter has upset her already. just wondering how do you know what a vision means?

And also one morning i had woke up thinking my own daughter was at my bed and i said honey what do you need and she did not answer. it looked just like my daughter the hair and eyes but i lifted my head to see her face blue? And then realized it wasnt my daughter. it looked alot like the little girl of the lady. i have never said anything to her of course.
my other question is why would something like this happen? could that experience be a ghost? the whole thing is very odd to me.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Ihaveangel444 wrote:I have another question about a week ago as i was waking up in the morning , i had already woke up and tried to go back to sleep. And closed my eyes for a second and a flash of a baby came before my eyes and it was about three months old and a mans very firm almost authroize voice said the name Ellen.

Like it was information i needed to know. I know that it was certainly not a baby i would have because Ellen is not a name i would choose. i usually choose very odd names that no one else would have. :oops:

Also i am a member of a child loss board and there is a lady that has lost alittle girl that looks alot like my live child. if you put their picture together you would think they were the same child. Every now and then i read her posts and the same week i had the vision she started a topic about a weird dream she had and had mentioned in her dream the little girls name was Ellen. i am not sure if the two are related.

I want to mention to her my vision but i believe a picture of my daughter that looks alot like her daughter has upset her already. just wondering how do you know what a vision means?

And also one morning i had woke up thinking my own daughter was at my bed and i said honey what do you need and she did not answer. it looked just like my daughter the hair and eyes but i lifted my head to see her face blue? And then realized it wasnt my daughter. it looked alot like the little girl of the lady. i have never said anything to her of course.
my other question is why would something like this happen? could that experience be a ghost? the whole thing is very odd to me.
Dear friend,

Yes its possible this is her baby, coming thru you, because you have psychic abilities, and perhaps her mom does not. How do you know? Well either you know deep down, or you have to ask for more confirmation. In other words, another dream. But that name Ellen sounds like good confirmation. They can come to us any age, but in this case, with a mans voice and a baby girl, it sounds like her carer, and he supplied the voice. Babies are very well looked after in spirit. They grow a little faster than here, and have a wonderful time. They will be in regular contact with any mother that cared deeply for them, but of course abortions are generally not that case. I often tell bereaved parents that they should consider they have gifted their child to someone in spirit whose dearest wish is to raise a child, and who has been fully trained for that purpose.

love,
Geoff
Last edited by Geoff on Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ihaveangel444
New Friend

Post by Ihaveangel444 »

Oh i am sorry let me explain, her daughter she lost was four years old.
My live child is four years old. And her daughters name was Chloe.

I had lost a baby. Would it be possible chloe was shown to me as a baby? She was a preschooler.the vision was of a baby.

And seeing the child next to my bed looked just like my preschooler but it wasnt her. it kind of scared me.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Ihaveangel444 wrote:Oh i am sorry let me explain, her daughter she lost was four years old.
My live child is four years old. And her daughters name was Chloe.

I had lost a baby. Would it be possible chloe was shown to me as a baby? She was a preschooler.the vision was of a baby.

And seeing the child next to my bed looked just like my preschooler but it wasnt her. it kind of scared me.
Well you have kinda lost me now, I don't know who Ellen was anymore, I thought that was the name of the other woman's child. But you can see them younger, whatever vision is likely to work, and achieve recognition.

love,
Geoff.
Ihaveangel444
New Friend

Post by Ihaveangel444 »

Yes i can understand the reason you are confused. I wasnt sure who Ellen was either the name was just said in a dream i had of a baby.

Then in the same week the woman with the child that looks alot like my live child said she had a dream and the name Ellen was said in her dream. I never said anything because i believe i had already upset her by posting the picture of my live child that looks alot like hers.

I think i am just going to leave it alone. i hope to learn alot from this board wasnt trying to get off topic. i hope to learn the difference between angels and spirits. And understand the reason i have had experiences.
I am no one speical but i feel very lucky to have had experiences.
sidevision
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: How do i know what this was?

Post by sidevision »

:hithere
Hello there, I just read your post about the baby Ellen that you had a dream about. My first instinct was that you where shown a future baby and that you where being told that it was going to be named Ellan. I know you stated that you didn't like the name and liked unusual names, But I think Ellen has a musical quality to it. You might give it a good thought.When you have visions in dreams they are for you too pay attention to, that is when we are the most relaxed so things come through easier. The fact that the other lady had a similar dream is just confirmation to you.
I know i am really late on this post but i have been off board for quit a while until George sent me a message that made me remember how much i enjoyed this site.

Have a blessed future, Sheree
I pray that you will have many blessings in your lifetime. Sheree