what 11:11 means to me

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
stusidey
New Friend

what 11:11 means to me

Post by stusidey »

Hello to everyone, my name is stuart i live near Brisbane in Queensland and for years i wondered why I was being shown 11 11 what significance did it have, and finally this week I know. I know there are now lots of people out there who probably have found the answer through one means or another and i'm not imagining it. And I would love to hear from anyone who can share their knowledge with me and experiences to help me understand my part in all of this.
I should just say i'm not in any way religious but have been asking the same question in my head, What is the meaning of life and how can one suddenly cease to exist because the body dies, where will my soul end up.
I am probably no different to the other millions of humans that want to believe in something but dont want religion and all its controls shoving down our throat, and as i've got older and hopefully wiser I can no longer amble through life working nine to five waiting for old age and death.

I am now realising that I have to start along a new path of discovery whether its about myself or the destiny of every other living. I was going to say here on earth but I realise I should say in the universe.

And what do I know, well on the 21st dec 2012 at 11:11 precisly humanity will never be the same again and somehow we are all going to be a part of what happens next!
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi Stuart,

Welcome to the MB

There's much in http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=345

God bless.........
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello stusidey...welcome to the site :hithere
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Stusidey,
Welcome from me too!
You wrote:
I am now realising that I have to start along a new path of discovery whether its about myself or the destiny of every other living. I was going to say here on earth but I realise I should say in the universe.
Yes, the universe is a huge place full of innumerable wonderful beings and we are all part of the same Loving Lifeforce...all related and all cosmic citizens. It boggles the mind when you think about it. :shock:

But why wait expectantly for a particular date for positive changes in our world. Lets each of us start now in perhaps precisely the way you mentioned... by starting a new path of personal discovery one that is most definitely centered in discovering who you are what is real within and what is true. We each evolve and determine our place in the great work that benefits all humanity by our own individual discoveries as we search within. Every individual is important in this work and can contribute and make a difference in large and small ways.

I hope you find this message board a comfortable and friendly place to post and share your thoughts and experiences... Nice to meet you.
Love,
Sandy
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Stuart,

Welcome to our site.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
mstoner64
New Friend

Post by mstoner64 »

Greetings to everyone, I'm new to this site. Actually, I've never posted to any message board before, so this is new to me. I've been seeing 11:11 for about 10 years. I came to this site in hopes of finding a solid explanation or at least a swag that made sense to me as I really have no idea why I see 11:11 so often and so randomly - even on clocks that aren't even close to being set at the correct time, yet there it is- so I know it's not coincidence. For several years, it was comforting to see. But now for some reason, perhaps with all the things that seem to be going badly in the world and in our own country, seeing 11:11 to me now seems like a sinister warning. However, I haven't really read anything here that makes any sense, but rather a lot of conjecture and random references to angles with religious overtones. I'm not being a nay-sayer to any if your opinions and beliefs, I strongly feel each of us has a right to our beliefs and a place to share them. But what is the basis of the theory that any of my 11:11 sightings is in any way related to angles? I hope this doesn't provoke anger from any of you because that is not my intent. I just don't get the connection a lot of you have made here and am wondering if there is a scientific explanation or if it's fantasy. Many of the post are quite odd, peculiar, and honestly seem like they are written by weirdos. I'm just looking for a normal, believable discussion that's not written by chief so and so or whatever. Thank you for understanding. :?:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi mstoner64,

welcome to the 11:11 MB. There isn't anyone here who has a belief or theory or conjecture about the 11:11 time prompts.

Enough of us have proved the Midwayers to be real.

What country are you from?

Please check out http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=345 and do the research.

Administrator.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Many of the post are quite odd, peculiar, and honestly seem like they are written by weirdos. I'm just looking for a normal, believable discussion that's not written by chief so and so or whatever. Thank you for understanding.
:lol: ... Yeah, well we're proud to be different... :) We are not weird, just a bunch of ordinary folks... keep reading and asking questions, it will all come together eventually.... :)

(i'm guessing you are english)

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear mstoner,
However, I haven't really read anything here that makes any sense, but rather a lot of conjecture and random references to angles with religious overtones.
Nothing makes any sense?

Gee, that surprises me.

As for conjecture, George answered you. Its not conjecture when we can talk to these guys. And that "chief" guy. Hes one of "them" Perhaps you did not figure that?

love,
Geoff.
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

:shock: OMG!!! :shock:

I'm probably one of those weirdos. Dang it! I guess I should have known.... :roll: :wink:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi mstoner, got a feeling you won't stay with us "weirdies" for long?
...11:11 sightings is in any way related to angles
No, not angles, but perhaps Angels! Hehe, sorry, I'm a wicked person sometimes who loves to take the piss! But not very often!

Love Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Oooh, I've never been described as 'weird' before ~ I like it 8)

:wink: :lol: :lol:
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello mstoner64,

I think you may be assuming that all of us are blindly following some lovable but misguided human's lead... I could understand how this must sound to new arrivals here. However, if you carefully read the FAQs you will find a great deal of information, information directed at helping you determine for yourself the realness of what you call our 11:11 theory. We do not ask for blind faith here... The whole point of this message board is to help individuals find their own means of communicating with these celestial beings so that they can find their own way and help make this world a better place.

A few years ago I came to this site determined that no one would tell me what to believe. (I am funny that way) But I decided to began a daily stillness/meditation practice and amazingly my awareness slowly began to change as new experiences opened my heart and mind to the wonders that exist in the universe. What a thrill to know...really know that the world is not black and white but filled with innumerable colors and textures, to know that anything is possible. I am so glad I did not allow any skeptism to side track me and keep me completely shackled to accepted opinions and a blandly painted material world.

But with that said, each person's path to "Truth" is their own to walk and it isn't anyone's place to dictate necessarily how that should be... It is in our own discoveries within that we grow and progress. If after reading the first forum http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9 and other's experiences and you feel uncomfortable and prefer to continue look elsewhere than there is nothing wrong with that.

Iregardless I and most of the people who frequent this site will wish you all the best life has to offer.
Love,
Sandy
Angels10
New Friend

Post by Angels10 »

Well yes we may seem like weirdo's....... when in fact we are people who just think outside the "Square" a little (or quite a lot). We are the leading edge of the thought process here and now, so if we don't ask the "weird" questions and push the boundaries the human race will never move on. Someone somewhere once called Einstien a "weirdo" and scientists today are STILL trying to disprove his theories - he must be having a great laugh in another dimension!!
But....it takes all sides of the argument to move us all on so thanks for doing that.

Take care
Happy searching
Clare. :)
xoStar_StrucKox
New Friend

Post by xoStar_StrucKox »

Weirdo's? I bid you good day, sir! :lol:

:x
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Angels10 wrote:Someone somewhere once called Einstien a "weirdo" and scientists today are STILL trying to disprove his theories - he must be having a great laugh in another dimension!!
But....it takes all sides of the argument to move us all on so thanks for doing that.

Take care
Happy searching
Clare. :)
Dear Clare,

Actually Einstein himself got trapped in the square. He was unwilling to accept what quantum mechanics suggested, and what he himself called spookiness at a distance. This is however now proven.

love,
Geoff.
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hey this is kind of Weird…I was born at 10:10pm on August the 29 = 1111? I live in house, #11. The day I found the house I stopped to photograph a flock of geese. When I turned to leave I looked toward the house and I saw the house and mail box together, both had 11’s.
I found the house in October of 08, but moved into it on 11-11-08. This year on my birthday, August 29, I will be 56. = 1111 again? And 2009= another 11. Yesterday while in Tennessee, I learned that the woman I have been writing to for some time is ready to relocate here. As she was telling me I tilted my head slightly to look past her to see the clock behind her reading 11:11! What's really cool about that is that my dad and his brother, married my mom and her sister. My dad and uncle are from the same town in Tennessee where I was visiting. My mom and aunt are from the same small town in Illinois where I now live. The woman I met yesterday lives in the town where my dad and uncle are from. Weird? You bet!
Love to All, John