Agnostic Help

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
transient_man
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Agnostic Help

Post by transient_man »

Hello everyone. This is a very interesting and most welcome site to me! I must say, I am quite taken back at the talk of God and Angels, though. I have been seeing 11 in various forms since 1999 and it's not entirely digital. Clockwise, my experience varies, as I tend to see 11 after the hour, more than 11:11. But, when I do see 11:11 it tends to be startling. The circumstance of the last occurrence (Sunday night) was significant enough to "activate" me. Consequently, here I am posting to this message board.

Over the last couple years I have been of the growing opinion that something has been trying to get my attention, but didn't know what or why. Your answers on this site would corroborate as much, although I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the implications, if what you say is accurate.

Without getting too elaborate, my experiences so far have led me to believe that "God" is not so much a "being" but a kind of "source" that all life, conscious and unconscious, springs from in attempts to evolve. Certainly, I am willing to change my mind. In terms of literal Christianity, I am a nonbeliever. I harken to its truths, but readily dismiss some of it as lies; particularly, God's portrayal in the OT. I know the word Angel means "messenger," but I also see references here to biblical characters, such as Adam and Eve? Is all biblical reference considered factual? I am supposing I'm here to learn and I am most willing. Consider me not so much a Doubting Thomas, but a Logical Joe. I don't always need to see, but I do need to understand in order to believe.

An ever-stalking "11" and sporadic OBE's have led me here. I welcome all help and criticism. Thank you.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

the implications
i am not sure of what implications you speak of....can you elaborate ?

there is a scientific way to finding God/Om/Creator....this is through meditation and interiorzation.

through meditation you will find your answers...you will understand who adam and eve are....you will understand Who you are.

you will work yourself through the dogma to the truth.

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
transient_man
New Friend

Post by transient_man »

Implications: That humanity requires assistance from inner-dimensional beings. Are we not just meant to exist and gain experience? Surely, the function of this reality cannot be broken? Yet, I see remarks indicating we "should" be able to do this or that, but are unable (such as physically see the Midwayers) and that we are going in the wrong direction. I guess I've been more of the opinion that the universe remains indifferent.

Thank you for your response!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

transient_man wrote:Implications: That humanity requires assistance from inner-dimensional beings. Are we not just meant to exist and gain experience?
Dear Transient man,

Welcome to our board. The evidence of what happens when man does not get guidance lies all around you. We would self destruct, without guidance, and also, in the same vein, learning the price of our violent behaviour, brings some into line. Every inhabited planet has celestial overseers, and they can both see these guys and have full two-way conversations with them. We were supposed to have that ability too, but our dna appears to have not been adequate. Or got downgraded.
transient_man wrote:Surely, the function of this reality cannot be broken?
Not sure what you mean by that. At some level, this is all an illusion. Its an illusion, because all material is subject to total manipulation by mind. Nevertheless the material time/space environment provides an ideal experiential learning platform, and those that truly learn the path less traveled, will move on.
transient_man wrote: Yet, I see remarks indicating we "should" be able to do this or that, but are unable (such as physically see the Midwayers) and that we are going in the wrong direction. I guess I've been more of the opinion that the universe remains indifferent.

Thank you for your response!
The Universe is far from indifferent. Having been personally ticked off by the Prime Source, for stubbornly sticking to my difference of opinion with George (over what I can no longer recall) indicates to me that the Prime Source really cares. And that flows through every sentient creation - countless trillions.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Transient

First off this site is really not religious. Yes there are religious references that come up because frankly when you talk about spirituality it is hard to get away from them but we are not a Christianity site just in case that isn't clear to you.

But I am with you when you break it down to its simpilest terms I am of the opinion also that the whole point is simply to evolve. As long as we are evolving we have purpose and as long as we have purpose we have a reason to exist.

To that end though the universe does not play favorites there is cause and effect in regards to our behavior. This cause and effect is what prompts and motivates us to continue to evolve. And the midwayers and angels are here to help us meet that end. Through meditation you can communicate with your guides and be guided along your path of evolution.

There is more to it than that but basically that is what this site is about. There is assitance out there if you need it so keep asking the questions and the answers will come via prompt or maybe even direct communication at some point through meditation.

Welcome to the board.

Love,
Michelle
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Transient,
You wrote:
Without getting too elaborate, my experiences so far have led me to believe that "God" is not so much a "being" but a kind of "source" that all life, conscious and unconscious, springs from in attempts to evolve.
Welcome to our site... As you may notice not all of us share exactly the same beliefs about such things as God and even methods of reaching out to God and our celestial kin.

But after listening and watching so many marvelous people move through our site each with differing views of God, and just as many varied experiences and spiritual abilities and gifts, and upon witnessing the joy and love they share with each other and all life, I have come to the conclusion that with all the various mindal pictures of what God entails that it probably doesn't matter one teeny tiny bit the image we see in our own hearts of God... This Source of All is willing to accept, love and work through all of us regardless of any benevolent type view we select. It is in our reaching inward that clarifies what is real and what is true.. what is important.
Each personal view of God is absolutely priceless and yours is just as special as anybody who posts here. There is nothing more personal or more important to the individual. And it is not our right to redirect your evolving image.

We do encourage "meditation and interiorzation" as Anne and the others expressed. It is beneficial in so many ways... helping to relieve physical stress, balancing and harmonizing our mental faculties and emotions, and on the spiritual side of things helping us to discover for ourselves answers to those nagging questions that continue to stay with us.

Hope you enjoy the message board and getting to know the people who post here.
Love,
Sandy
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome Transient Man.....

The one's prompting us are not angels... they are midway creatures that have lived on this planet and around our universe for as long as we have... take a read of the website... i'm curious to know what you believe these prompts mean... :) ...hope you enjoy your stay here...

Michelle, love your post... :D

Lot's of love,

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
transient_man
New Friend

Post by transient_man »

Thank you everyone,

I think I'm getting the idea. When I said "function" I was referring to the overall purpose in life or existence. As if this reality we live in had its own purpose or function. But from what you guys are saying it seems to be more of a "playing field."

I have to admit, the idea of communicating with a spirit is a bit disconcerting. I don't know if I have the constitution for such a thing. If you'll allow me, I'll give you a bit of back story: Aside from seeing 11 constantly, I have had incidents of OBE that led me to believe we existed in a conscious form (like spirit). My typical OBE's have been irregular and fairly uneventful. Sometimes I don't even know I'm having one until I attempt to interact with an object or go somewhere; I'll then either "wake up" or find myself in temporary sleep paralysis. I have successfully induced the experience twice, but found it difficult to move. Almost as if I was heavy (???).

The last experience I tried to induce turned out upsetting for me, though, and I've since stopped all attempts. About 6 months ago, I woke up around 2 in the morning from a vivid dream and was relaxed. After thinking about the dream for a bit, I thought it a good time to try and "push out," as I think of it, when I felt a sudden presence over-top of me. When I opened my eyes I saw a swirling of deep orange or red color, almost like a ball. Needless to say, I about had a heart attack. Waves of goosebumps went over me from head to toe and I remember squeezing my eyes shut and clamping my teeth while repeating "Go away" in my head. The presence or sensation went away immediately, but instantaneously a green light shot into my vision (eyes still closed) and objects began to appear. Everything was blurry and passing, as if by a window. But everything was green, or had a green tinge to it; like I was wearing green-tinted glasses, I guess. The only thing I was able to make out was something that looked like a ceramic capped door hanger. It came into clear focus when I stared at it. None of what I saw made any sense, though, and frankly I was so terrified that I watched for maybe 5 seconds before shaking my head and sitting up. I proceeded to then roll over and bury my face into my wife's back; not sleeping the rest of the night. That night is still vivid to me, but my curiosity is starting to weigh over my fear of the thing. It didn't seem to be harmful or malicious, at any rate. I was just caught off guard. I don't know what to make of it, though. And I feel like an absolute fool saying it. But, I got to get it out there.

I didn't know there was an 11 phenomenon until just last year; I thought it was just happening to me. And I didn't know what an OBE was until 2006, even though I'd been having it happen to me since I was young. Anyway, sorry for rambling...anything you guys know about this or are willing to share would be appreciated! Thanks again.
transient_man
New Friend

Post by transient_man »

nasra1996 wrote:i'm curious to know what you believe these prompts mean... :)
Hello Sarah. I don't expressly know. I guess that's what I'm trying to figure out. As I began to take serious note of it, I questioned my sanity, but felt like something was trying to get my attention. One day I told "it" that I was going to take these signs as "positive," that I was on the right track and that if I wasn't to stop showing me it. I still see it, assumably, because I'm heading in the right direction. I could be wrong, but that was my way of emotionally dealing with it, I guess.

Thanks!
rebir7h
Busy Bee

Post by rebir7h »

hello transient_man!
welcome to the board....
i love the story regarding your OBE and the color's seen and the feelings received...

it's beautiful! maybe i'm speaking out of turn, but i'm sure you've come to love this night-time adventure one way or another... why else would you try to re-create the scene---- and explore further?

i remember trying to induce several OBE's and would later get sleep paralysis(usually upon waking) but sometimes as i drift into sleep as well

i think you were able to recall what happened very clearly- and construct or orchestrate your thoughts so that it all came together....
if you have another read, i'm sure you will see there's no reason to feel like a fool- as what is going on through you and in you, IS

i guess for me it's not as much, a question of its existence as it is-

what it is this source trying to reveal unto me(something i'm sure you're already working with) ..plus OBE's are COOL! i just like to have fun- spirituality and things like this really peak my interest
growing opinion that something has been trying to get my attention
my curiosity is starting to weigh over my fear of the thing.
i think colors serve a deeper meaning- on an emotional scale...and on a greater level- one i can not fathom(yet at-least :P)

i feel for you when you say you nearly had a heart-attack-
i'm sure you give yourself some form of positive affirmation though-
through whatever means work best with you... whatever that entails

sometimes, the feelings that run-through or over our body during this time- feel all to real and overwhelming

the only information i can give in regards to the OBE and this whole, "other-side"... this exploration, and way of life

is to open up, by allowing these feelings to go through you-
(this was one of the first steps i had to take, in trying to induce my own OBE)
there would be a sensation that would work its way from head to toe(sometimes it would start in the legs), and i remember... it'd be a matter of allowing this sensation to take over- from there i felt to be heading in the right direction, as if more experience would occur- after taking this first step. after showing that- this is what i want

maybe same applies to the prompts, and to the experiences we go through in life- our will to grow, becomes known-

keep these keen observational skills- about you
keep questioning, you have a beautiful mind

it seems there is much adventure waiting for you

this is all objective as i can only relate in minuscule ways
i trust though, that you will come to find your own answers

again, welcome to the board!! in the midst of all my ramble- i hope something touched home with you

love,
turtle