A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Angels10
New Friend

Post by Angels10 »

Hi there everyone, I'm so glad I found you...I've been searching for 11:11 answers for a long time. Almost 9 years ago I gave birth to my 1st child (a son) he was born at exactly 11:11 - no big deal at the time!
He was challlenged healthwise by a rare genetic disorder which was diagnosed when he was 11 days old - still no big deal to me back then. He has been through a lot but remains a normal healthy child who I was told would be developmentally delayed - so not the case in fact he excels beyond the parameters of a child his age - he is lead cellist at the Sydney Opera House next week in the festival of strings - he's 8!!!. ok enough bragging BUT.... 11:11 is so much partof my life, I see the numbers all the time and mostly I feel comforted by the fact that someone in another dimension is looking out or us, I m not scared of this I am spiritually open to 11:11 - he is here I believe as a healer and my job is to guide him down the right path to his true destiny. I love him so much, but I don't own him, he is a gift to me to discover my own true spiritual self. So far so good - don't be afraid of 11:11, I have meditated and my spirit guides tell me all is well.

Love, light and peace to you all

Clare.
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello and Welcome Clare!

Beautiful opening post, my friend! What a wonderful accomplishment for your son!! I hope he breaks a leg at his performance!! :D My oldest, son, is soon to be 9 as well, born Sept. 1, 2000 and his thing is science.. In the beginning of the year, his teacher said he had to stop himself from asking Jaydon questions, for he was like a lil encyclopedia...and said he could teach grade 8 science.

These amazing children, Clare, will help so many on their journey and Yes! we are the ones to lead them to their true destiny!

Lovely to meet you ! :hithere

God Bless You and Yours :sunny:

Love Tannis
Last edited by justylonging1111 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

angellove
Busy Bee

Post by angellove »

Hi Clare!

Welcome! It's amazing to hear about your son. Wow! You are a very beautiful soul to understand your part in your son's life. You are an excellent mother and guide!!

Enjoy the board and have a great time meeting like minded souls!

Blessings,

angellove