Prophetic Dreams

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
vexus
New Friend

Prophetic Dreams

Post by vexus »

Lately, I have had some prophetic dreams in terms of a potential relationship, only to have the activity in the dream to come true in some sort of way.

Is this a normal recurrence of our dream state or is this a higher form of communication for me ?
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi vexus,
Probably a bit of both mixed in, I'm not absolutely sure. Having had prophetic dreams myself in the past, it makes one wonder why a particular event is shown to us.
Love lilly xox
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
vexus
New Friend

Post by vexus »

Hello Lilly,

It makes me wonder why I'm seeing it. And in real life, the events are happening but in different ways and scenerios.

I'll have to see where this goes and what my next step might be.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Vexus Hi Lilly, My daughter Thalia has had prophetic dreams since she started dreaming. Now she is 11 and more able to understand her dreams and interpret them. She predicts events right down to the very day and explains in great detail what's going to happen.
For instance this lovely apartment we recently moved into.
I was driving them to the bus stop on the awfully precarious roads in the mountains where we were living (the unpredictable storms cause huge damages to the roads and they don't often get repaired), worrying as usual about EVERYTHING and Thalia said: "Don't worry mum, I had one of them dreams last night and my Angel showed me this really big cool place we're gonna be living in in April!" I cheered up straight away!

Love, Pet XXX
vexus
New Friend

Post by vexus »

Petra, your daughter made your day when she told you that!

I have been having a recurring theme for the last 3 weeks:

I have been dreaming about babies. I don't have any children but at least once a week, I have been dreaming about a baby boy.

I've been right on the money on all the other dreams (to an extent) but this one has been baffling me.

Did you dream about your daughter before you found out you were pregnant?
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Ha, funny you saying that. Not my daughters, but they were planned right to roughly the compatible starsigns, hehe (husband Phil doesn't know this haha). But I did with my son.
I love my children equally, but I did want a son so much.
In the dream I was at a toll. I was out of my vehicle and walked to the pay booth when it vanished in thick mist. Suddenly I knew I was about to experience something exciting and significant. A Beautiful Being came towards me from the mists and we had a long chat. But all I remember of this chat was that I was indeed carrying a son.
When I woke up, I tried to write it all down, but like I said, I only remembered that I was having a boy. It doesn't matter as it's all still up here in the ol' noggin no doubt and things are unfolding as they ought to be. (Apart from the fact that Manny is a right nutter, hahaha! No, he's great. A real natural charmer. And his sister's adore him...most of the time!!)

Having dreams about baby's, sometimes indicates, for me new beginnings. You haven't been seeing loads of 5's have you???

Love, Petra XXX
vexus
New Friend

Post by vexus »

Petra Wilson wrote: Having dreams about baby's, sometimes indicates, for me new beginnings. You haven't been seeing loads of 5's have you???

Love, Petra XXX

I have been seeing more 5's lately.
ClrVoyant1
Old Friend

Re: Prophetic Dreams

Post by ClrVoyant1 »

vexus wrote:Lately, I have had some prophetic dreams in terms of a potential relationship, only to have the activity in the dream to come true in some sort of way.

Is this a normal recurrence of our dream state or is this a higher form of communication for me ?
---------------------------------------------

We tend to forget that we are spiritual beings in a human body. Our spiritual energy is in connection with all there is. And where that connection is, there is no time as we know it in a physical sence.
I have been having prophetic visions/video like sequences from around 6 - 17 yrs of age. Then they changed, and since then I dream of what is to happen in the next few days, nearly every night. Dreams are more symbolic, but you recognice the event as soon as you experience it in your physical life.

I use my prophetic dreams as an indicator on whether I am living according to the reality I wish to experience.

Love & light! Malla
vexus
New Friend

Post by vexus »

When I read that the symbol of a baby meant new beginnings, I have come to realize that it is very true.

Yesterday, I went into work and thought I was going to have a active productive day to find out that my office will be closing on July 15th.

I'll get a severance package and I'll take that as a sign from God that I'll be alright.

So yes, the symbol of a baby means new beginnings and I believe that me losing my job and starting a new job path coincide. [/b]