angel books

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
IIII
New Friend

angel books

Post by IIII »

anyone now any good angel books with number guides?
wings
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by wings »

Hi IIII,

Welcome to the board! There are two books by Doreen Virtue that give her interpretation of the numbers: "Angel Numbers 101", and "Angel Numbers". Here are some common sequences.

123 — Simplify your life. Get rid of anything that’s pulling at your energy, time, or finances—especially anything that pulls you away from your life purpose. The ascended masters are helping you with this simplification.

222 — Have faith. Everything’s going to be all right. Don’t worry about anything, as this situation is resolving itself beautifully for everyone involved.

333 — The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin and Yogananda.

444 — Thousands of angels surround you at this moment, loving and supporting you. You have a very strong and clear connection with the angelic realm, and are an Earth angel yourself. You have nothing to fear—all is well.

555 — Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being “positive” or “negative” since all change is but a natural part of life’s flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continuing seeing and feeling yourself to be at peace.

666 — Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between Heaven and Earth. Like the famous, “Sermon on the Mount” the angels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your material and emotional needs will be met as a result.

777 — The angels applaud you… “congratulations, you’re on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true.” This is an extremely positive sign and you should also expect more miracles to occur.

888 — A phase of your life is about to end, and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional career or relationship phase. It also means there is light at the end of the tunnel. In addition it means, The crops are ripe. Don’t wait to pick and enjoy them. In other words, don’t procrastinate in making your move or enjoying the fruits of your labor.

875 — The changes you’re making have put you on the right path for manifesting abundance in all ways.

999 — Get to work, Lightworker! The world needs your Divine life purpose right now. Fully embark upon your sacred mission without delay or hesitation.

000 — A reminder you are one with God, and to feel the presence of your Creator’s love within you. Also it is a sign that a situation has gone full circle.

Be sure to check the board FAQs to! Lots of important information there.

Love,
Wings
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow".
ciara0502
New Friend

Post by ciara0502 »

Hi, I am new here. to be honest I am new to angels really. A work colleague did an angel reading for me and I have been so overwhelmed by angels ever since.

I do have a question. I always dream of my relatives who have passed and a few months back I dreamt my uncle just came over to me and said 144 004. I have no idea what this means but I cannot get the numbers out of my head. Can anyone help me please?
hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

I have seen that list before on here but not with the 875. Didn't know that was a prompt.
DoryM
New Friend

114 004

Post by DoryM »

Ciara0502, I can relate about the frustration with trying to figure out what a messge means...

Just a thought...what if the message is to be taken literally? A bank account number? A license plate? Maybe he is trying to give you information that another family needs? Have you checked with other family members?

Sometimes the answers are the simple, obvious ones... :wink:

Hope this helps,
D
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Dory,

Welcome to our site. We have a few Canadians at the moment.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Dory (love that name!) a warm welcome from me aswell.

God bless, Petra xx
ॐ LOVE Petra