Stories about Archangel Azrael

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
wisdominlight
New Friend

Stories about Archangel Azrael

Post by wisdominlight »

I am looking for people's stories about Archangel Azrael. I am currently writing a book on Archangel Azrael. I have been working with him for several years now and decided to write a book after so many people either didn't know him or were afraid of him because he is labeled as "The Angel of Death". He is a beautiful wonderful Archangel who assists with transition before and after death and helps loved ones "left behind" with grief and loss. He has been of great assistance to me as I am primarily a medium and communicate with those that have crossed over. I was hoping to find other people who have worked with Archangel Azrael who want to share their stories with me (and the rest of the world :). I do have a release form that needs to be filled out and you can remain anonymous if you choose, but everyone whose stories are included receive a free signed copy of the book when it is published (which will hopefully be in the next couple months).

Love and light always,
Dawn
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi Dawn,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB.

I hope you'll take a good look at what we're about, also.

http://www.1111angels.net/old_files/E_A ... list74.htm

God bless.......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
wisdominlight
New Friend

Oh wow

Post by wisdominlight »

That is great :) No coincidence I came to this board then huh? (not that there is such a thing as coincidence anyway :) I look forward to being a part of the board and I will take more of a look around tomorrow!
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi WisdominLight,

Interestingly, just the one transmit among some 4000 plus came from Azreal.

I seem to recall the receiver of that message having been somewhat leery about taking dictation, but the Midwayers, Thuroc and Rihte were there plain to see.

God bless.......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Dawn,

Welcome to the board :D .

love,
Daddy - O
Last edited by Daddy - O on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
wisdominlight
New Friend

Thanks for the welcome!

Post by wisdominlight »

Thanks for the welcome and I'm glad I found this site.

It's not surprising that Azrael doesn't come through more often as he is such an unassuming Archangel, most of the time people don't even know he is in their presence :) And that's part of my reason for wanting to write the book, so people can learn about and understand him and call on him more.

Thanks again!
Dawn
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Dawn,
Welcome to our online family!
The book sounds wonderful! As we talk and write about our own little piece of "the big puzzle" it helps others to shed some of their fears and delight in their own "opened doors!"
Nice to meet you.
Love,
Sandy
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello Dawn, welcome to the site :D
"The Angel of Death".
'he' does seem to get a bad rap with that title... :wink:

i have felt him around dying people before, his presence is subtle. when my grandpa passed, the souls that gathered around him were more noticeable, i 'saw' and felt an angel in the back of the 'crowd'.

i could sense someone in the nursing home when a patient would pass.

could he have been the one in which a dead friend visited her own funeral with ? i caught a "glimpse" of the deceased and she had a few others with her, one was big....i had assumed it was Azrael but wasn't sure, i do not think it was Jesus.

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
wisdominlight
New Friend

Yes, it probably was!

Post by wisdominlight »

Yes, some people read "The Angel of Death" and run the other way :) When I first met him it was in the beginning of my "spiritual journey" and I was doing a guided meditation to "meet your angels". I, at the time knew nothing about Archangels, and when the meditation said "And now ask your Angels' name", I heard Azrael. At first I thought, "The cat from the Smurfs cartoon? Are you kidding me?" LOL. But he was so comforting and peaceful, and I decided to trust the name I got. Then I Googled him and the first thing that came up was Archangel of Death and I thought "Oh great, thanks guys!" (talking to my guides). But the more I read, the more came to me about what he does. And it was a perfect fit for me since I am a medium and deal with Earthbound Spirits and grieving families all the time! I am very happy Archangel Azrael came to me and works with me :)

Azrael is definitely very unassuming, and if you saw someone at the "back of the crowd", it was most likely Azrael :) I always joke he is the one who slips into the party without anyone noticing and stands in the corner. And he may never be noticed for the whole entire party :)

Sometimes many people are with someone when they pass, but Azrael's main job is to help them before, during and after they pass. He helps to ensure there is no pain at the time of death so they make an easy transition, and then he helps guide them "to the light". Sometimes people refuse his help unfortunately and that's where Earthbound Spirits come in.

I am hearing that yes, it was Azrael with your friend at her own funeral. And he is definitely big (as all the Archangels are), but his big is different than say Michael's big. Archangel Michael's presence is so strong, he feels about 10 times larger than his actual size. Azrael is big but he doesn't project himself larger than he is, after all he wouldn't want to scare people :) He is very calm, comforting and peaceful, which makes sense because that would be the best traits when dealing with those that are dying, and their grieving families!

Love and light always,
Dawn
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Azrael is definitely very unassuming, and if you saw someone at the "back of the crowd" , it was most likely Azrael
yes, each time i saw/sensed his presence, he was at the back...

that is the very thought i got from him :D

well good, i know i am not alone in seeing him/Them...and that it was him.
At first I thought, "The cat from the Smurfs cartoon? Are you kidding me?" LOL
i had the same thing pop into my mind too ! :lol: 8)

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
lilly

Post by lilly »

Nice to meet you, Dawn.
Love lilly xx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Manda
New Friend

Post by Manda »

Hi Dawn,

I'm not actually sure if this is coincidence (though I've been reading here a while and I'd be inclined to think not) but yeah the story is fairly unconventional so feel free to just view it as a contribution :D

The angel sequences have been popping up for maybe the last four or so years for me, however previously I went through a really black period in my life after losing someone close to me...I was suicidal and alone however one day I went shopping and saw the most gorgeous loveable puppy in a store. I couldn't stop thinking about her and the next day something or other inspired me to get something at the store. I went past the pet shop again and knew that she was meant to be my companion. For some reason or another, I called her Azrael (right now I'm freaking out that this may well be disrespectful), I knew it was an angel's name but that was all...I bought Azrael and I genuinely believed she saved me. Now I'm not trying to suggest that Archangel Azrael is my dog :lol: far from it, just I think his presence was around and gave me the resources and love I needed to get through.

I know that was all a bit convoluted and odd, sorry if it is of no help to you, just thought I'd share :D
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Manda,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB

Enjoy the FAQ's -- http://board.1111angels.net/old_files/v ... .php?t=345

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Manda
New Friend

Post by Manda »

George wrote:Hi Manda,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB

Enjoy the FAQ's -- http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=345

God bless.....
Thanks for the warm welcome George (and sorry Dawn, not trying to hijack your thread :lol: ).
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

The thread's not hi-jacked, guys. Just heard we can hear from Azrael anytime we're ready.

Hugs....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Manda,
I don't think your post was convoluted or confusing at all. :) Actually it was very beautiful and I can identify with what you wrote completely. I too was saved some years ago by a little stray white kitten I called Angel. She helped get me through one of the most difficult periods of my life and I will never forget her. I believe she was heaven sent and the name suited her completely, as I'm sure it does your Azrael too.

Welcome to our 11:11 family... nice to meet you!
Love,
Sandy
Manda
New Friend

Post by Manda »

Sandy wrote:Hello Manda,
I don't think your post was convoluted or confusing at all. :) Actually it was very beautiful and I can identify with what you wrote completely. I too was saved some years ago by a little stray white kitten I called Angel. She helped get me through one of the most difficult periods of my life and I will never forget her. I believe she was heaven sent and the name suited her completely, as I'm sure it does your Azrael too.

Welcome to our 11:11 family... nice to meet you!
Love,
Sandy
Thanks Sandy :D Gosh, what a welcoming bunch you all are! It's certainly a nice change...I was really worried that I sounded a bit mental talking about Azrael like that, so I'm glad someone understands. It's amazing the generosity of animals and their affections, it'd be nice if all humans could learn something from it!

Much love
Manda x
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Manda!!

I loved hearing the story about your dog Azrael!! Yes, all of God's creatures have something amazing to share with us! I pray more people will see the Beauty in All that is! Many are sleeping...

Last weekend on Saturday morning, out of the blue, I asked Paul(My hubby) if he remembered Pepper, a much loved and intelligent family terrier who passed many years prior, I did not know if Paul had even met Pepper given the time frame was close! Paul did know Pepper and I remarked that Pepper was such a loving and smart dog! I had a moment in memory of him and much love

Later that same night, we were on our way to the park with the children all riding bikes and Jaydon, my eldest, and Paul decided to head home to pick up a favoured bike for Jaydon. Jaicee, Jaxen and I waited at the end of the block for them to return.. Whilst waiting, a nice lady I know was out in her yard with a lil puppy, I said look kids!!!! The lady approached with her little 3 mth old terrier and can you believe it??? This lil pup was the spitting image of Pepper, wire hair and all! I have not ever seen such a resemblance to Pepper ever!!

I asked the pups name and Guess what it was??? Yes, Pepper, a little female version! lol

By this time the lady's husband was near and excited and I told them that only this morning I mentioned my Pepper who passed about 8 years prior, and they suggested that Pepper may have come back? lol

When Paul and Jaydon returned I asked Paul who does this little dog look like and he smiles, Pepper! The nice people said Its a small World!! I said wow!

I was grinning from ear to ear!! :lol:

God Bless, the Creatures Big and Small! and ty for allowing me to share!! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Manda
New Friend

Post by Manda »

That's such a beautiful story Justy...Leaves me to ponder what the reincarnation cycle is for animals. Any ideas people?

I'm also thinking it's quite funny, in an abstract way, how the thread has turned lol. It reminds me of the way people described Azrael as working...Just a thought :lol: :oops:

Much love
Manda x
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Illawarra District, Australia, May 6, 2009.
Midwayer Chief Bzutu (ABC-22).
Subject: “Azrael and Four-winged Transporters.”

Received by George Barnard.

Bzutu: “We are progress. We live for, and dream of, humanity on this planet moving forward, and we are positive about the results of our age-long activities in assisting you mortals. We are optimistic about the future, whilst we are realistic about the time it will take to achieve our goal of moving through the Times of Correction into the ages of Light and Life. Did I just mention mortals?

“We can speak about the ordered dissolution of the complex human self – the personality, the soul, the no-longer-needed body and mind -- whilst the Spirit in you will find His or Her own way for a time, to return to you ex-mortals as a new, less dense body has been produced on Mansonia One. We can speak about this promotion from terrestrial life to the morontia spheres in a positive way. It is a celebration for the human personality, although often a sad parting for those left behind.

“For those in our realm – Midwayers, Destiny Guardians, and the Four-winged Transporter Angels – it is a celebration to witness the release of our mortal charges from illness or infirmity, old age or accident, and prepare them for their journey. Daily, by the hundreds of thousands, these Seraphic Carriers of human souls take off from this world for higher realms, as you were once shown. On most occasions the Transporters place themselves well above the scene, and the Angels, or we Midwayers, position the human soul on them and in their care.

“There are occasions when the Transporter Seraphim are particularly interested in the human achiever, and they will place themselves somewhat nearby to visit the scene of the human about to have his or her soul make use of their service. The Transporters are endowed with much empathy. Caring for human souls, virtually without a break, is their life-long task, but they are not Azrael, though Azrael has been known to be present on some such occasions.

“It is here that I remind you of mindal powers of us Midwayers, who are capable of contacting you when we are near you. It is here that I ask you to recal how we can notify our kin at great distances, how the Mentori can share their minds with all those included in their respective groups. Now you will better understand how Azrael can mindally encircuit the various Transporter Seraphim to be personally represented by them. Even Azrael cannot be in two places at one time, but mindally this encircuitment can be achieved by many more Celestials than you can possibly be aware of. This is ABC-22. I wish you a good evening.”

© 11:11 Progress Group.
You lit a Flame, and it will become a Raging Fire—ABC-22.

www.1111AkashicConstruct.com

Is Azrael an Archangel ?
We know Michael to be a Creator Son, not an Archangel. We know Gabriel as the Bright and Morning Star, not an Archangel.

These are designations FAR ABOVE that of the Archangel.

I have a feeling (suspect) that Azrael may also be of a different, special function, and perhaps not an Archangel at all, but I don't really know.

What we do know is that there are myriad unrevealed Celestial Species.

Hugs to all....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~