Peace from Denmark

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Turntablist
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Peace from Denmark

Post by Turntablist »

Hello everybody,

I've experienced the exact same thing with 11:11 as others around the board here. it started appering on my digital clock and i just felt that it meant something special. for a couple of years i've also noticed that the street spot lights around my area went out when i walked under them. and it has happened so many times. sometimes several times a day. sometimes two in a row - even three. i always felt that it meant something but i've never been supersticious but now i've really found out what it means. There's no doubt in my mind. I've just been waiting for these answers. It's like recalling something i've forgotton for a long time. i feel totally renewed and i have the burning desire to change the world for something better - i've always felt that way but now it's not a question for me anymore - the world is goin' to change in 2012 - but only for the better. :)

Love and respect to all of you.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear turntablist,

Welcome.

The world has already changed, and that process will continue. There will be no magic day, just millions of magic days.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello turntablist,
Glad you joined us and are actively working on making this world a better place. That is what it is all about..Each of us in our own way..whether it is prayer and healing for others and the world, smiling at someone on the street who needs a lift, or working with others in fields that uplift and enlighten...There are unlimited ways we can effect positive changes. Its as simple as nurturing or fostering an attitude of love and service within and of course working with our Higher Selves and our human and Celestial siblings is a fabulous bonus.

It's nice to meet you turntablist...welcome!
Love,
Sandy
Turntablist
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Turntablist »

thank you so much. I can only agree since i've been dwelling in a life of anger until i recently discovered the things you are talking about. The world has been a place of negative energy for many many years - and simply because the majority and those in charge never had the time and peace to look for their higher selfes. history also shows us that man learns nothing at all. our ancestors are still teaching us today because we forget some basic life rules - we have really become stupid at defining what's real and what's not and not even the "educated" scientists of today can figure out where we are comin from - simply because they don't listen - But hey who can blaim somebody for not listening to some of the first people who lived here? LOL. But this is going to be such a satisfying journey and everybody can join if they want to. :) the fall of evil and simple thinking.

Peace, love, light and truth.