ORBS

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Twinstars
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: ORBS

Post by Twinstars »

Hi all,

Sammy, that
I got tingles over the entire right side of me, and had to brace myself against a wall!
is sort of what i was meaning. Only the tingles go up my spine and over top of my head, but sometimes they are complete body rushes, then i feel a surge of energy. Like my aura just increased fourfold. Last night I even got a dream to go along with, of 'rebuilding my house'.

Love All... :kiss:
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Thank God I'm not the only one here who gets those! It's so nice to know I'm not crazy! :bana: (well, maybe a little)

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Manifestations
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Manifestations »

I get what I call 'body rushes' starts in my legs and tingles all the way up my body. Usually when I think of someone or something to do. I then take that as a message that I am right or I should contact that person which I am thinking of.

More often than not, when I contact them, they say: 'Oh my gosh, I have been thinking of you'!

So much fun...luvin life!

Manifestions
You can't discover your 'soul purpose' unless you 'SEEK' it.
By Me! :loves
Love and hugs!
Manifestations

'You can't discover your soul purpose, unless you 'Seek' it'
by Me!
MJ_2009
Busy Bee

Post by MJ_2009 »

Hi everyone.
I went to a charity dance night last Friday 4th Dec and would like to post a pic of me and a few others who were dancing to ''Thriller'' :bana:

It was great fun trying to do it! There are a few photo's with lots of orbs in!! I'd like to try and post one at least if I can! Trouble is I am a bit of a novice when it comes to posting pics and links etc!!

I'll try! Be good to hear what you all think!
:?:

Thanks for your time! By the way it was a charity dance night playing all the late Michael Jackson songs!! DJ's worked for nothing so that all monies could go to charity. It was in Brighton East sussex in a club room there!

http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad20 ... 413104.jpg

Hope this works and you can see!!

xxx
''There never was a time, when I was not, and you were not. There never will be a time when we will cease to be''. (quote 'Heaven is here' by Michael Jackson )
MJ_2009
Busy Bee

Post by MJ_2009 »

I wondered whether you might like to see this picture of a beautiful blue orb, which I discovered from uploading photos from my grandsons birthday party at the weekend. :)
I would like to hear what you think please. Thanks.

''There never was a time, when I was not, and you were not. There never will be a time when we will cease to be''. (quote 'Heaven is here' by Michael Jackson )
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

MJ_2009 wrote:I wondered whether you might like to see this picture of a beautiful blue orb, which I discovered from uploading photos from my grandsons birthday party at the weekend. :)
I would like to hear what you think please. Thanks.

I belive that is a very nice orb!! Cool!!!!!!!!
MJ_2009
Busy Bee

Post by MJ_2009 »

Thanks Crowoman. :)
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Last night I had a dream that i was watching orbs and pointing them out to people. It was so realistic.

Love, Clare
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

While in Vietnam, we visited a factory that processes rice - separates the grain from the husk. It was very basic, all wooden "machinery". Also with spider webs everywhere, really Dickensian. I took a photo of one particularly web encrusted area, and immediately saw what looked like orbs on my photo. But I could see nothing with the naked eye. Three of us were taking the same shot. Two with simple digital cameras, and one digital SLR. I immediately asked them to all check their photos, and the other simple camera had the very same "orbs" phenomenon, but the guy with the fancy camera - nothing. He retorted - its dust on your lens. I immediately took a second photo, getting the same result. As far as I know, I never got another orb, and will know when I go though the photos closely again soon. Rather destroying the dust on lens theory. However I see I got some orbs in an earlier photo of the same factory, as also in a scarey boating incident, but in that case I would have EXPECTED water on the lens. And that was a flash photo.

(images lost)

What I think you can see, is the pattern of "dust" is not the same on these first two photos, taken standing in the same spot, only maybe a minute apart in time, which I think indicates its NOT dust. And my next photos, taken outside, had nothing. These as I recall did not activate the flash either. Of course, we have a communication that explains what orbs really are: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=10210

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Those are some great photos, Geoff! Good to have you back! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

Beautiful!!
Merseygirl
New Friend

Post by Merseygirl »

I have just joined this website. hello Friends.
There are orbs in a few photos of me, especially at home, but recently I have filmed them in my bedroom. There are lots of them, some bigger than others and moving at different speeds. They seem to respond to my voice when I talk to them, but I'm not sure. It's strange as it looks like they might be wizzing around all the time when I'm in bed! It doesn't bother me. I'd love to know what they are though. I've filmed them on my phone which has quite a good camera. I am also experiencing flashes of blue light quite often. I don't know if that's an angel or something else.
Any thoughts?
Love & Light,
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Merseygirl,

Welcome.

We have been told orbs are a type of CCTV machine, allowing remote beings to know what is going on.

love,
Geoff
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

Merseygirl wrote:I have just joined this website. hello Friends.
There are orbs in a few photos of me, especially at home, but recently I have filmed them in my bedroom. There are lots of them, some bigger than others and moving at different speeds. They seem to respond to my voice when I talk to them, but I'm not sure. It's strange as it looks like they might be wizzing around all the time when I'm in bed! It doesn't bother me. I'd love to know what they are though. I've filmed them on my phone which has quite a good camera. I am also experiencing flashes of blue light quite often. I don't know if that's an angel or something else.
Any thoughts?
Love & Light,
How neat! I have a several friends on facebook (all over the world) that are into orbs - one lady who wrote a couple books on them..if you want you can friend me (assuming you have a fb account) and I can link you to her? you can find me w/my email address (as shown on this post) (email removed by Geoff - that will get you heaps of spam)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello and welcome Merseygirl,
How wonderful it must be to sit back and watch these orbs whizzing around the room! You are blessed and I thank you for sharing that image with the rest of us. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

Hey..I have been going to channeling/meditations...and was told, last week, BY THE ORBS they want US to know..that they are "COLONIES" - they travel in colonies and are colonies. :-) I'll tell you more as they tell me more. ♥

Thanks for BEING HERE EVERYBODY...I'm grateful for this message board. Julia
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Julia! I'm very interested to know what other information you get!

Love, Clare
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

luvinlife wrote:Hi Julia! I'm very interested to know what other information you get!

Love, Clare

Hi Clare, FOR SURE! Are you on Facebook? I have a bunch of "orbies" that I talk to there too! :-D Either way - I'll be sure to update you/all when I get messages or whatever. Oh I have a bunch of pics on my Fb too. Bye!

Julia
Ulaluma
New Friend

Post by Ulaluma »

I love the spirit orbs. Have been observing their behavior ever since catching a few photographs of an interesting one back in 2005, where the orb would hide in the corner of the room, and them come back to the center of the table a few hours later when it thought I wasn't looking. ;) I would usually take these pictures in the wee hours of the morning, and would observe the same behavior from this orb the next night; finding it hovering above the table, and then moving onward into another room once it realized it had been 'discovered'. THEN, I'd wander into my art room, and sit down.... I'd take a picture of the doorway, and there it would be, watching me from the doorway, hovering just above the floor. Shy, but observant. Very aware, with such personality.

Ever since this incident, I've been taking pictures in areas I 'sensed' spirit activity, and would catch at least a couple of orbs moving around me. An orb with the same shape, pattern, and nucleus, traveling up, down, and sideways, appearing in different locations in subsequent photos, hovering or staying in one spot, or forming a line pattern with other orbs. And again, displaying specific personality traits (such as hovering over a glass of wine.... lol) and coming closer to me when I call out to them and request to take their picture.

Can anyone shed any light... are these spirit angels, spirits of those who have passed, or mechanisms of observation sent from the celestial world?

Edit: Just saw your message, Geoff, about orbs possibly being a type of CCTV machine, allowing remote beings to know what is going on. Would you have any ideas as to why some of the orbs have open or flat tops? I wonder if it's for the transfer of energy. I've been seeing more orbs with the 'open tops' recently. All round except for one side which appears to have been cut off.
Last edited by Ulaluma on Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ulaluma
New Friend

Post by Ulaluma »

The following pictures were taken within moments of one another. Looks like the cat sees the orbs. A succession of orbs (like this) would end up in many of our pictures in different locations on the ground; they were following us. These are the 'open top' orbs I was asking about in my previous post. Blue/green orbs, too!
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Yeah those are great. Kinda makes it impossible to claim they are "spots" on the lens?

love,
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Wow those are some great shots, Ulaluma! I have never seen open ended orbs before! fascinating!
I see you're from Chattanooga, Tennessee. I went with my parents to the aquarium there when I was visiting with them a couple years ago. It is a wonderful place and I throughly enjoyed it!
Love,
Sandy
P.S. I showed your orb pictures to George who laughed and said "You should be more careful with your orbs. Your breaking them." :lol: (He was kidding...He's such a joker. ;) :roll: )
Right off hand he didn't know either why you are seeing them in this way. :scratch:
Ulaluma
New Friend

Post by Ulaluma »

Sandy, I concur, Chattanooga is a nice place; LOVE the aquarium!

The open-eded orbs -- been getting pics of them more and more recently. ("Breaking the orbs".... LOL)
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

Hey you guys - if you are one Facebook please add me - i have very cool ORB friends (one of them wrote 2 books on/about orbs so far..) - and I would LOVE to discuss orbs/share pics w/you. Ok?? :-D

email: crowoman@comcast.net

Facebook name: TheAmazingJuliaWhite

DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT! lol

<3 you all - Julia
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I always get goosebumps when I see pictures with orbs in them!

Love, Clare