ORBS

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Manifestations
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: ORBS

Post by Manifestations »

Thank you SummerSolstice. I am fine. I will mention to the eye doctor when I see him next.
I did do research and found exactly what you thought it 'might' be.

Hugs.. :loves
Manifestations

"You can't discover your 'Soul Purpose' unless you SEEK it!" Manifestations
Love and hugs!
Manifestations

'You can't discover your soul purpose, unless you 'Seek' it'
by Me!
sammy

Post by sammy »

Manifestations -

I was going to pm you with this, but I think in order for you to respond via pm you need to have a certain number of posts; My apologies to the rest of the board for getting so off topic.
You see,(ah, good word for this), I only have sight in my left eye. My right is legally blind..no matter what lense a doctor tries, I can't see the big E.
How long has your vision been like this? Do you know the cause of the blindness in your right eye?

My son had exactly what you described, it is called Amblyopia. They discovered it when he was 8 years old.

The most common causes of amblyopia are anisometropia (different vision/prescriptions in each eye), constant strabismus (constant turn of one eye), and/or blockage of an eye due to cataract, trauma, lid droop.

I can't be sure of the cause of your vision loss, but in my son's case it was anisometropia. He had better than 20/20 vision in one eye and his CORRECTED vision in the weak eye was 20/400. If the difference in vision between the two eyes is greater than 2 lines on the vision chart your brain can no longer merge the 2 separate images into one clear image. The brain then stops using the weaker eye allowing a clear picture from the stronger eye. One needs vision from both eyes in order to have depth perception.

There are very few doctors out there who will attempt to treat amblyopia beyond the age of 12 - Unless this has dramatically changed since my son was being treated. At that time they felt by age 5 vision was "set". But I had read of some cases of young teens correcting their vision through patching; I even read a case study where a man in his 60's developed macular degeneration in his good eye and regained vision in his weak eye, so I started treating him on my own. After 3 weeks of patching his vision had improved to 20/80. Over the course of 2 years of patching he now sees (corrected vision) 20/35 out of the weak eye, and has regained his depth perception.
I went to my dr about 4-5 months ago, wouldn't he see that during the exam?
It depends, did the Dr. dialate your eyes? This is really the only way to get a good look in there to see what is going on. Are you able to tell which eye has the floaters?

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
sammy

Post by sammy »

Back on topic...

This is my older son...he is ORB BOY! If you met my kids you would think my younger one would have a ton of orbs in his pics, but nope. The older son (here) has orbs in, sheez, trying to think...maybe 70% of his pics.

This was taken last Christmas. The 2 pics were taken right in a row....

LOVE!!!!
CutieKenge
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by CutieKenge »

Aww Sammy, thanks for sharing! He seems like he has such a happy energy.

This the one with the mohawk now? (Hehe, sorry to remind you!) :love

HUGS,
Kenge
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Yup - well, actually, he had me shave it off...going to pm.

LOVE!!!!
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

I loved the mohawk! <3

Pet xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
sammy

Post by sammy »

YOU WOULD!!! :love
Yelloduck
New Friend

Post by Yelloduck »

Hi Everyone.
I went to a party on Saturday and took some pics of people there. I have about 7 pics showing what looks like orbs of light. Similar to what you guys are talking about on this thread. I have no idea how to attach a pic here. Maybe someone can let me know? Cheers.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Good Morning Yellowduck!

here is a link with instructions - scroll down to the 3rd post. Can't wait to see them!

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15757

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
SummerSolstice
New Friend

Post by SummerSolstice »

crowoman wrote:
You are very welcome...congrats on finding the orb..go outside with your digital camera..(in the dark or twilight) and ask for the orbs/spirits/whatever you want to call them.. to COME TO YOU or join you..and start taking pictures.. see what come to you.. :-
Many thanks! Took your advice, crowoman, and went out yesterday with my camera. Here is one of a few results.
Very small, but nevertheless, I think we have some orbs! Little green ones! (Arrowed)

I see lots of bark "people" in the tree-trunk, taking care of decomposition, I suppose! :wink:

Cheers!

SS

:D
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I am a total believer!!! Amazing! I've actually done some "tests" with the camera because I was such a skeptic. I think that orbs are "real"....what or who they are, that I don't know! Does anyone have any ideas? :?:

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
sammy

Post by sammy »

Cool PIC!!!

:loves
brianm
Family

Re:

Post by brianm »

Hi Luvinlife,

Here is a link that Mahsa gave us earlier in this thread that explains Orbs extremely well. The explanation comes from a very well-respected Midwayer named Samuel of Panoptia and it should cover all questions you might have about them.
This thread will help explain:
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... light=orbs
It's the only thing I've read that makes sense.

Mahsa
Cheers, Brian.
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

SummerSolstice wrote:
crowoman wrote:
You are very welcome...congrats on finding the orb..go outside with your digital camera..(in the dark or twilight) and ask for the orbs/spirits/whatever you want to call them.. to COME TO YOU or join you..and start taking pictures.. see what come to you.. :-
Many thanks! Took your advice, crowoman, and went out yesterday with my camera. Here is one of a few results.
Very small, but nevertheless, I think we have some orbs! Little green ones! (Arrowed)

I see lots of bark "people" in the tree-trunk, taking care of decomposition, I suppose! :wink:

Cheers!

SS

one word: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha!! You should see the big smile on my face.

the fact that you found this in the leaves like you did..wow..amazing..I am so PROUD of you for doing this..keep going and enjoy this gift! they are very happy to see that you SEE :-)

Love, Julia

:D
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

luvinlife wrote:I am a total believer!!! Amazing! I've actually done some "tests" with the camera because I was such a skeptic. I think that orbs are "real"....what or who they are, that I don't know! Does anyone have any ideas? :?:

Love, Clare

I AM GLOWING!
sammy

Post by sammy »

Brian Wrote
Here is a link that Mahsa gave us earlier in this thread that explains Orbs extremely well. The explanation comes from a very well-respected Midwayer named Samuel of Panoptia and it should cover all questions you might have about them.
viewtopic.php?t=10210&highlight=orbs
From the link:
The orbs that you will see more and more often in this, the Correcting Time, are not spies because there are no spymasters. They are not divisive; they are simply living devices that keep their superiors, their owners, those at higher levels, up to date with the goings on that particularly concern them. ..

Orbs are not Angels. They are certainly not ‘long lost relatives’ or Spirits. They are simply minded machines that can maneuver themselves into any situation where they can record and transmit information to where it is needed elsewhere in the universe.
What then do you suppose it means when one of my son's has orbs in the majority of the pictures taken of him, but rarely do you see orbs in photos of the rest of the family?

Sammy
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

sammy wrote:Brian Wrote
viewtopic.php?t=10210&highlight=orbs
From the link:
The orbs that you will see more and more often in this, the Correcting Time, are not spies because there are no spymasters. They are not divisive; they are simply living devices that keep their superiors, their owners, those at higher levels, up to date with the goings on that particularly concern them. ..

Orbs are not Angels. They are certainly not ‘long lost relatives’ or Spirits. They are simply minded machines that can maneuver themselves into any situation where they can record and transmit information to where it is needed elsewhere in the universe.
What then do you suppose it means when one of my son's has orbs in the majority of the pictures taken of him, but rarely do you see orbs in photos of the rest of the family?

Sammy
Well..I'd like you to consider the PERSON HOLDING THE CAMERA..that is the person with the ability to contact the orbs or WITH the orbs.. and yes of course they are bouncing around your son...so step back (and this is me/Julia talking) and think..what if "so and so" took the group photos - would the orbs still be there? Who took these pictures?
Yelloduck
New Friend

Post by Yelloduck »

I will attempt to load the pics I took on Saturday' party. Hope I get it right. :-)
There are about 5 more pics like these with different people and locations from the same party.
I am suitably blown away.

Yelloduck
New Friend

Post by Yelloduck »

Ahaaa. I managed to get the pics up. Thanks Sammy for showing me how it's done. Cheers.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Julia!

I take all the pics in the family - - unless it's of me. So would that mean the orbs are around the one making contact?....OH wait, I take pic of JUST orbs too! Ummmm...ok, gonna have to sleep on this one.

LOVE!!!!

Oh, and yellowduck - GREAT PICS!!! Thanks for sharing!
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

sammy wrote:Hi Julia!

I take all the pics in the family - - unless it's of me. So would that mean the orbs are around the one making contact?....OH wait, I take pic of JUST orbs too! Ummmm...ok, gonna have to sleep on this one.

LOVE!!!!

Oh, and yellowduck - GREAT PICS!!! Thanks for sharing!

I think it means, for me, that you are for sure attracting orbs and then regarding the person SUBJECT in the picture..I don't have any theories yet :-)
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Just curiuos here - has anyone taken pics of themselves and seen orbs ???? Sammy, turn the camera around and take a pic of yourself and see if there are orbs. Very curious.
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
sammy

Post by sammy »

BB Wrote:
Sammy, turn the camera around and take a pic of yourself and see if there are orbs.
I just tried it, no orbs, just a REALLY scary picture of me! :lol:

I'm gonna give it another try later when I'm more awake and can "connect" a little better (but I don't really think my being "connected" would matter)...but who knows!

Julia wrote:
I think it means, for me, that you are for sure attracting orbs and then regarding the person SUBJECT in the picture
Do you mean (for instance) I am attracting the orbs regarding my older son?
Orbs are not Angels. They are certainly not ‘long lost relatives’ or Spirits.
(from viewtopic.php?t=10210&highlight=orbs )
I had an interesting experience a couple years ago. I was getting "messages" from somewhere. At the time I felt they were from deceased individuals.

One time I got what I believed to be a message for a man I was talking to. I was working at a craft fair and a man came up to look at some of my work. I got an over whelming feeling of DEEP sadness. Then I received a message, something along the lines of "he will find that kind of love again". He started chatting with me and within less than a minute had told me (essentially) his life story. He told me how he met his 2nd wife and how she had died a few months ago. :shock: So here I am at a craft fair with a message for a TOTAL stranger! Can you just imagine my brain trying to figure out how to tell this man the message I had for him!!!!

Any way, around that same time frame, everytime I spoke of my husbands (passed) grandmother I would get the message "bluebunny". The term didn't seem to mean anything to him, but it kept coming to me EVERY time we spoke of her. One night we were watching the World Series. (we weren't talking about her) I get "BLUEBUNNY". So I said "bluebunny". I get the message again, and I again say "bluebunny"...and again, and again until I say "BLUEBUNNY BLUEBUNNY BLUEBUNNY"...."ROOTBEER". Then the wildest thing happened. My eyes glanced at the tv, but it felt like someone else was "using" my eyes (or looking through my eyes). I got a very brief feeling of disgust accompanied by the feeling "you've got to be kidding me, "THEY'RE in the World Series?!". (My husband's grandmother was a HUGE Sox fan, and they were not in the World Series that year)...Immediately followed by "bluebunny".

At this point, my husband is looking at me like I've got 3 heads. And I said to him "listen, your grandmother is starting to drive me nuts...would you figure out what this bluebunny is!" Then I went an got the camera, brought it back to the room my husband was in and asked "Grannanna" to show up for the pic...

This is what I got:
Image (That's a curtain rod and curtains in the room my husband was in)

Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

sammy wrote:

That's funny Sammy - I tried it too and only got a REALLY scary picture of me :shock: ;)

So, did you find the meaning of Bluebunny ??? :scratch:
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Bluebelle235 wrote:
sammy wrote:

That's funny Sammy - I tried it too and only got a REALLY scary picture of me :shock: ;)

So, did you find the meaning of Bluebunny ??? :scratch:
So maybe you scared them off? Guys?? :D :love :roll :mrgreen:

Light and Life,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."