ORBS

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: ORBS

Post by luvinlife »

I love these stories!! I am absolutely amazed at orbs. I'm attaching a picture that was taken with coworkers last Christmas. It was this picture that started me on my journey to discover orbs and other things!!! Notice the big one in the upper right-hand corner, it's a little light. Love, Clare

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

jfarris wrote: So maybe you scared them off? Guys?? :D :love :roll :mrgreen:
:( It wasn't that scary :( :( :(

;) :roll: ;)
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

luvinlife wrote: Notice the big one in the upper right-hand corner, it's a little light.
I can't see one in the upper right-hand corner :? Do you mean the 'other' upper right-hand corner ;) - can't see one there either!! I can see two smaller ones on two of the ladies 'mid sections'.
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

I see all three of them..haha..an orb on an orb (teehee)..I think, too, that orbs have a sense of humor...
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

OH!!! I had a bit of fun with this one.

I went to my back yard and waited until I "felt" like they were there. When I uploaded the image from my camara there were 2 orbs that looked like they were smiling. So I started messing with the photo enhancing stuff to see if I could make it out better. I ended up turning it into a negative and reducing the "low lights" and "mid tones" and HOLY COW I suddenly saw a bunch more.

I put arrows next to them because some are hard to make out (I had to reduce the image size)...there are 1 or 2 more that I didn't think would be visible even if I marked them.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

YOU TOTALLY GOT IT..
sammy

Post by sammy »

Julia - I LOVE your new avatar!

:loves
SummerSolstice
New Friend

Post by SummerSolstice »

Well done, Sammy. I can see others that you have not marked. :D
Yelloduck
New Friend

Post by Yelloduck »

Thanks for giving me the idea of enhancing one the pics I posted earlier Sammy. This is it and I was surprized to see just how many more of these orbs the really were. Wow!
sammy

Post by sammy »

I did that to another photo last night. It was a picture where I could "feel" I should aim the camera. When I looked at the pictrure I was very surprised that there was nothing there...but when I did the negative thing...holy toledo there were a ton...very similar to you picture.

Fun!

LOVE!!!!
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Wow!!!!! These are amazing!!! I also believe that they have a sense of humor! Sometimes when I meditate, I get some "funny" or "cute" answers, suggestions, etc. How do we answer the skeptics that say orbs are dust, water, light, etc. ? :?: Because, in my heart, I don't think they are.

:!: Love, Clare
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

sammy wrote:Julia - I LOVE your new avatar!

:loves
Sammy Thank you! I took that while auditing a Reiki classs last weekend! I love being at my Reiki teachers house/classroom!!!
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

luvinlife wrote:Wow!!!!! These are amazing!!! I also believe that they have a sense of humor! Sometimes when I meditate, I get some "funny" or "cute" answers, suggestions, etc. How do we answer the skeptics that say orbs are dust, water, light, etc. ? :?: Because, in my heart, I don't think they are.

:!: Love, Clare
I totally am with you there Clare..HAHHAHAHA!! As far as the skeptics go..personally - I either - don't say ANYTHING (because really they have made their minds up/closed shop) -OR - I'll send them a link to read or a YOUTUBE VIDEO :-) Otherwise..why try to unskeptic them? It's like religion..why? LOL
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Totally agree, Julia! I love your avatar also. And, I would love to hear more about your Reiki learning. I was going to make a "wise crack" about the location of the orb in the picture I posted, but I didn't want to get too "crass"!!! :lol:

Love, Clare
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

luvinlife wrote:Totally agree, Julia! I love your avatar also. And, I would love to hear more about your Reiki learning. I was going to make a "wise crack" about the location of the orb in the picture I posted, but I didn't want to get too "crass"!!! :lol:

Love, Clare

Hahaha! <---that's funny..that's the first thing I noticed in the picture..hahhaha..ok ok here's a link to a group I made just for REIKI :-)
(page not found)
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi All,

speaking of "orbs", i've gone back through the posts on this thread looking for anything on tiny orbs i keep seeing. they are roughly the size of, and resenble a small and luminous pearl. i was pm-ing another member a few nights ago and one popped into the room from out of nowhere. the thing i saw entered into the room right next to me, it enter so fast that it bounced around the room causing my monitor to SNAP loudly, and at the same instant shut down my tv And dvd player. not just shut them off but took them back to setup. ordinarily i see the orbs shortly after logging onto the MB, however today is the first time i have seen them in other rooms while not logged on.
anyone else seeing these? hope i haven't already brought it up before...

Love All,
John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

Twinstars wrote:Hi All,

speaking of "orbs", i've gone back through the posts on this thread looking for anything on tiny orbs i keep seeing. they are roughly the size of, and resenble a small and luminous pearl. i was pm-ing another member a few nights ago and one popped into the room from out of nowhere. the thing i saw entered into the room right next to me, it enter so fast that it bounced around the room causing my monitor to SNAP loudly, and at the same instant shut down my tv And dvd player. not just shut them off but took them back to setup. ordinarily i see the orbs shortly after logging onto the MB, however today is the first time i have seen them in other rooms while not logged on.
anyone else seeing these? hope i haven't already brought it up before...

Love All,
John
Wow you have actual anomoly? Something is manefesting in your house!
sammy

Post by sammy »

I see something a bit different...

I see a tiny, what I would call a spark. They can be different colors, but most frequently I see a white one, occasionally I've seen red or blue. Spark may not be the best word for it...Sometimes it is a quick flash like a spark, other times it hangs around for a while. But it is the size of a spark.

When I "get something right"...like spiritually...I always see the white one. I have begun to take it as my :thumright:

There have been other occasions, for instance when I am lying in bed one will come for a visit.

I am sure it an energy of some sort as it always brings a feeling of a nice loving hug.

LOVE!!!!
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

sammy wrote:I see something a bit different...

I see a tiny, what I would call a spark. They can be different colors, but most frequently I see a white one, occasionally I've seen red or blue. Spark may not be the best word for it...Sometimes it is a quick flash like a spark, other times it hangs around for a while. But it is the size of a spark.

When I "get something right"...like spiritually...I always see the white one. I have begun to take it as my :thumright:

There have been other occasions, for instance when I am lying in bed one will come for a visit.

I am sure it an energy of some sort as it always brings a feeling of a nice loving hug.

LOVE!!!!

does it look like a light bulb? :lol:
sammy

Post by sammy »

:lol: JULIA!!!
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

an anomoly? i guess so...
you know what sammy, i think "spark" might be a better word actually, for what I see most of the time. except for the one i saw while in the shower. it was white and a bit larger, like the one that shot into the room the other night....but the colored ones are always much larger, the blue one around softball size.
I am sure its an energy of some sort as it always brings a feeling of a nice loving hug.
errrm, an energy yes, a hug..? What i feel lately is energy like, 'the energizer bunny gots nothin on me!' :bana:

Love all...
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Twinstars wrote: What i feel lately is energy like, 'the energizer bunny gots nothin on me!' :bana:

Love all...
A little thuggish, Ihn....which is why I like it!
:bana: :bana: :bana:
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Sammy, I see something that looks like a spark too. I also see "wisps" of white...hard to explain. Whenever I see these, I usually feel a "tingling" or numbness on my right cheek. Okay, am I going crazy? Already there? :roll

Love, Clare
sammy

Post by sammy »

Sammy, I see something that looks like a spark too. I also see "wisps" of white...hard to explain. Whenever I see these, I usually feel a "tingling" or numbness on my right cheek. Okay, am I going crazy? Already there?
HA HA!! Crazy is in the mind of the beholder! :mrgreen: (My husband thinks I nuts sometimes!)

I get tingles sometimes when I get "messages". Usually on the right side of my right leg. One time I got bombarded with messages, like there had been a line and when the door opened they came crashing in (think black friday at WalMart :lol: ). I got tingles over the entire right side of me, and had to brace myself against a wall! :shaking2: Talk about CRrraaazy!

LOVE!!!!