Newbie's experiences :)

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
xAngelx
New Friend

Newbie's experiences :)

Post by xAngelx »

Last edited by xAngelx on Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi xAngelx,
You've had a rough time and I'm sorry to hear of your loss. You are definitely in the right place to get some help with coming to understand your experiences... I hope you read the FAQ's where you will find what this site is all about.
Goodnight for now...I have an early start....Welcome!! I also get premonitions and it used to disturb me at one time. Take care.
Love lilly xox :kiss:
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Motherhealer
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Boy O Boy are you blessed!

Post by Motherhealer »

text[color]Hon,

You are so loved and blessed for the gifts bestowed to you.

Your Father and other loved ones are by your side always. You have been given....over & over & over signs and responses that you've asked for.

Continue to follow the guidance that has been given to you, and for specifically you.

You will always find everything you need right there in front of you, all you need do is ask, and it shall be given. Not always immesdiately, but it comes to you when it is supposed to. Tams
Change is good...you go first ---Guide me & heal me...so that I may be of greater service to others---Feel the Fear...& do it anyway!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear xAngelx,

Sorry to hear about your losses. It does seem that you have a lot of psychic activities going on, and probably you should try some meditation to see whether you can make better contact. I would accept that dream with your dad in it as being a real communication. I had similar ones myself.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
xAngelx
New Friend

Post by xAngelx »

Last edited by xAngelx on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
xAngelx
New Friend

Think i had a dream visitation!

Post by xAngelx »

The other night or should i say morning because i had wakened with the alarm but put it forward an hour and went back to sleep, within that hour's sleep i had a very very clear vivid real dream that my Grandmother visited me, i was in the sitting room and in some despair when i felt a presence at the doorway and i looked at first i couldn't clearly make out her face but the more i looked the clearer she became and it was her, she looked right into my eyes, never spoke a word, neither did i, i couldn't, i was overcome with happiness at seeing her again and i sat down crying and she came over to me and put her arms around me and i could really feel her touching me and then i wakened with a startle and the tears streaming down my face, i have never had a dream like that in my life, it was so real that i think it was an actual visitation, since then i have changed i don't feel as panicky or lost or depressed and feel so much more positive about my life that good things are going to come my way, not in the last 8 years have i felt like this.

I really think the angels are trying to communicate with me as my prompts are getting pretty intense and often during the day, i am going to have to set aside time to practice stillness/meditation.

Much love to all of you :mrgreen:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi xAngelx,
Sounds like you received some kind of healing through your experience.
I'm really happy for you.
Love lilly xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear xAngelx,

Yes that sounds like your grandmother came to say hi.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
xAngelx
New Friend

Post by xAngelx »

Hi Geoff and Lily good to see you :)

Thank you for responding, yeh i do feel different since that dream Lily like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and just feel like brighter about things, was in a very dark place for long time.

Yes Geoff i believe it was a visit too and i must say that since finding this site and reading up on everything and especially with all the help and advices from everyone here i seem to be opening up more spiritually and the experiences i am getting and witnessing are pretty awsome :D I mentioned previously about how i didn't know how to properly meditate and do it right and safely... then i was in a shop and was drawn to a booklet published by a Magazine all about meditating, communicating with spirits etc etc its full of detailed information and of course i bought it but yet to practice :roll: :D

XOXOX
xAngelx
New Friend

Just a wee update for ya all

Post by xAngelx »