I'm new here :-)

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Angel70
New Friend

I'm new here :-)

Post by Angel70 »

I finally decided to post. I’ve been seeing prompts for the last few years, to the point that whenever I would point it out to my fiancé he would say “you have one very useless gift”………lol. About a month ago or so, something prompted me to look on the net about number sequence, and this site popped up. Of course, without even taking a breath I dove right in. Few days after my initial introduction to this site, I ordered the Akashic CD, which I have ATTEMPTED to practice with almost daily. I say ‘attempted’ because meditation for me is like swimming, I know how to do it, but I’m useless……..lol (too many thoughts get in the way of being relaxed, so either my ass sinks or my meditation is on the ‘light’ side, so to speak) :roll: .

Few weeks ago I was on my treadmill (my morning cardio) and I started to ‘hear’ a voice. When I say ‘hear’ I mean it’s a soundless voice.

I’ve had psychic experiences for years now, I have seen a spirit like I see a person next to me, in full color, etc. My intuition is pretty dead on, and I use my gifts in my hypnotherapy practice with my clients. (actually, that is when I get most of the psychic connection) Anyway, back to the treadmill voice, I heard “Hello’, and of course, I chuckled to myself thinking it’s my mind AGAIN, but the I asked for a name, what I heard was something along the lines of “Materon”, I automatically took it as Matetron, the Archangel. He told me that it is important that I establish a clear connection with ‘them’ because it will be important in the future. He told me that I can start with min. 5 min a day of meditation. After all this, I didn’t even ask what was in the future that was so important. Of course, me being the analytical person that I am, I asked for proof. Well, proof I got, allright. He told me what my friend (one I was meeting that morning) was going to wear, and what numbers I was going to be noticing all day (number 3) and that I will be seeing color pink all around me that day. Well guess what, ALL that happened within seconds of me leaving the house. I guess I got my proof.
So, here I am (I know, I’m going on and on). I have signed up for a mediumship classsess. I have channeled a spirit few months ago and it was sooooooooo exciting and easy I knew right there and then this is what I want to do.
HOWEVER, I have terrible trouble with meditation, even though I am a hypnotherapist and I hypnotize clients for a living (go figure). I guess that is why I am being ‘contacted’ during my cardio time, that’s when they can ‘get me’, so to speak.

So, I can not wait for my next ‘assignment’, whatever that may be and can not wait to find out what it is that I will be doing next. I see prompts all the time, mostly 3’s , 2’s and 4’s. I know I have been given a lot of pshychic gifts, I am just so all over the place and want everything all at once. I want to be a medium, do healing work, (aside from my hypnotherapy). Am I the only one that is sooooo impatient about doing what I think I’m supposed to be doing?
Sorry for the long story, I felt I needed to give some background on myself.
Thank you for any feedback and suggestions.
Angel70
angellove
Busy Bee

Post by angellove »

HI Angel70!

It's great to have you aboard! My only advice is that learning to be in a deep meditative state comes with time and practice. I speak from experience. It's not something that happens quickly(at least not for the average person!). The angel gave you great advice, practice at least 5 minutes a day. Then as you move along you can keep adding minutes to it, when you feel ready.

Also, I would suggest researching different ways of meditation that would suit you. One size does not fit all. Maybe you would benefit from meditating out in nature or by the ocean if one is near by. Also, you can try focusing on something if you meditate indoors. Eyes on a candle or flame. OR using visualization see a white, blue or pink sphere(colour is not important). Concentrate on your breathing with your eyes closed for those 5 minutes--deep breath in and out. See how that goes.

I hope you find these suggestions useful. Once again welcome to the site! :D

Blessing,

angellove
Angel70
New Friend

Post by Angel70 »

Thank you Angellove,
ahhhh, that breath.....lol. I suppose because I set myself up for a marathon meditation each time, I get frustrated and discouraged right off the bat so I'm doomed right from the very beginning.
I should really take my angel's advice and start with JUST 5 min and work my way up, as opposed to starting with a marathon session.

Thank you again
Angel70 :bana:
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Angel70,
HOWEVER, I have terrible trouble with meditation, even though I am a hypnotherapist and I hypnotize clients for a living (go figure). I guess that is why I am being ‘contacted’ during my cardio time, that’s when they can ‘get me’, so to speak.
That is probably a good time, when you are not realling thinking much except breathing and working out.

It is common to be too impatient, but I can see you won't have much trouble, just go with the flow.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Angel70
New Friend

Post by Angel70 »

Geoff wrote:Dear Angel70,
That is probably a good time, when you are not realling thinking much except breathing and working out.

It is common to be too impatient, but I can see you won't have much trouble, just go with the flow.

love,
Geoff.
Yeah, it's their way of a 'surprise visit', when I least expect it.
I bet they are looking at me and thinking "geez, this woman requires A LOT of creativity to get her attention"..........lol
I keep apologizing to them for my analytical part, but I also know that there is a good reason for having it.
Thank you :roll:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Angel70,
Welcome to the site.
Love lilly :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Angel70
New Friend

Post by Angel70 »

Thank you all for your warm and FAST welcome :D
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome from me too Angel! I was gonna say the same as Geoff. I reckon your successful contact was due to your breathing and exercising at the time.

Love, Petra xxx