A sign from above.

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
misery
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

A sign from above.

Post by misery »

Me and my husband have been going through a tough time recently. I decided to ask for help from the angels and god. I did a lot of research from the internet to find out how to contact them and what signs are common to see. Anyway I asked them to show me an unmistakable sign, not something I could fob off as a coincidence. I wanted to know that they, and God, was there and everything was going to be alright.

Well I started asking on Thursday night and by Tuesday I had my unmistakable sign. Every Tuesday I take my son to a playgroup held at a church, but they don't push religion on the mums or kids. I have been going for over a year and I have only ever said hello and goodbye to the lady who runs the group. That morning I actually started a conversation to the lady, just general chat really. Later that morning she came up to me and said I know this is going to sound starnge but I was praying this morning and God told me to speak to a woman wearing a pink scarf and pink top as she was having headaches and couldn't sleep. This was the sign I asked for plain as day. She said she doesn't get these messages very often and when she does shes not brave enough to tell that person involved. I think it was because I spoke to her that morning that she approached me. Also I looked in my wardrobe that morning and saw my pink top and thought, why do I never wear this. I haven't worn that top in over two years, but something made me put it on.

I now know that we are not alone and everything will be ok. :D
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Misery,
What a wonderful post! I still have tingles from reading about your wonderful sign... You know something that struck me too...was your patience. You asked on Thursday and you got the sign on Tuesday. Many people would have given up if it hadn't happened immediately. It is a nice example of God's own timing.
I now know that we are not alone and everything will be ok.
Isn't it a great feeling! :D

Thank you for sharing this with us Misery and a big welcome to our message board!
Love,
Sandy
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Misery,

That certainly is a wonderful story.

I'm glad you received the sign you had been looking for.

Welcome to the board.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Dear Misery!!

I absolutely adored your story, isnt God awesome! Ask and you shall receive, reap what you sow! Love is the Key!

Oh my goodness I am so touched by your story, Misery, please keep on sharing, Wow!

Love to You and Yours, God Bless! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

I posted at 11:43!

This is another God Wink!!! God just said to me and us all I LOVE YOU!

1 (I) 4 (LOVE) 3(YOU) !!!!!!!!!!! :loves

Thank You God, We Love You TOO!!! :sunny:

I ask for all who read this to be touched by this amazing feeling!! :love

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Misery,

Welcome to our site. That was a very good message, and excellent proof we are not alone.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hello Misery,
What a lovely story. Don't know how I missed this one. Welcome to the site. Stories like this one are just so precious.
Love lilly xox :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
GREGORIOUS
Family

Re: A sign from above.

Post by GREGORIOUS »

misery wrote: I now know that we are not alone and everything will be ok. :D
Hello Misery,
Welcome to You Here.
Your topic gave me happy tears and I had a good little cry. :D
I am so happy to hear that you received your confirmation from God and the Angels.
Hang in there, I've been going through a tough time myself and it was really lovely to read your post.
Nice to meet you.
Infinite Love,
+Greg+
~~~There Is Only One True Path To Life~~~
~The Road That Leads To All, Leads To One~
oxoxoxo Help SomeBody Today oxoxoxo
xoxox Share A Smile With SomeOne oxox
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hi Misery,
What a beautiful confirmation, it truly shows how each of us are needed to do Our Creators will.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
misery
New Friend

Post by misery »

Thank you all for your replies. Its so nice that other people can appreciate my experience. Things with me and my husbands situation seems to be going down hill but I have my faith and that keeps me going.

XXXX
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Hi misery,

Sorry you and your husband are having a tough time at the moment...I hope things work out for you both.
Your experience was wonderful....God certainly reaches out to us in many mysterious ways...........I know when I was once in the pits of dispair, I was put into a situation, like you, where I made a new aquaintance (a neighbour)....that aquaintance changed my life forever and I am so grateful to God for arranging it. I'm sure you will receive a helping hand very soon.

Love
Joanne :loves