A feather made of light !

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
MagicMike
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

A feather made of light !

Post by MagicMike »

Yesterday I was playing snooker with a friend and found a bright new penny on the floor. I explained to my friend that I always associate this with the presence of angels around us, or sometimes it is a white feather. This morning I went to my front door and it was quite dark in this area as it is a solid door with no light around. I would also add that I have lived in this bungalow in Sussex for 40 years and have never witnessed what I saw this morning. I looked down at the coconut mat by the door and all over the mat there appeared to be silver marks like someone had come in with silver all over their shoes. I called my wife who also looked at it. I then opened the front door to shed more light on it and the marks disappeared. On investigation it appeared that due to a weird combination of sunlight and reflection, the rays of light were entering my hall under the door - the first time ever that I have witnessed this. This is about to get stranger! My wife went back to her computer preparing the days music lessons for school. I stood back and looked again at this phenomenon. The scattered light beams now portrayed a perfect feather with all the little lines in the right places! I called my wife back to look and she saw it also. While I took a shower I wished I had photographed it, so rushed out to see if it was still there, but no luck! Interesting though. Mike :hithere
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Mike,
Sometimes our experiences are just so special, it's great that your wife got to see it too. Great story. Nice to see you on the board.
Love lilly xx :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Mike,

That sounds like a very special feather.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

wow Mike...i am happy for you, and your wife... :D

really glad she shared the moment with you :wink:

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Mike, that is a unique experience! I too wish you had photographed it!! (I'm getting in the habit of having my camera on my person these days, such phenomena is happening around me too lately!)

Love Petra XXX
Angels 11:11
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Angels 11:11 »

wow that is profound and cool.

a very special memory for you.
Judy
Old Friend

Post by Judy »

Hey Mike...
That was really cool. I love stuff like that. One day on lunch break at work I was sitting in my truck, sorta down, and looking at the sparkles in the air which I always equate with my angels, and I looked into the sky and the clouds made a giant perfect flying bird, beautiful. The bird and the sparkles took my down away. It was great.
Good to see you on the board again. I am not here that often so you could be all over the place on the board and I just have not hit that thread. I am glad I read this one. I too wish you'd have had your camera on hand. Take care...
Love...Judy....M...
If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)
Theresa1111
Busy Bee

feather

Post by Theresa1111 »

I have had similar experiences...really awesome to happen to you. I am glad your wife was able to experience it too. Someone is saying hello I'm here!

Good for you. Blessings,

Theresa
Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it. Lucy Maud Montgomery Author of Anne of Green Gables
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello My Dear Family!

Mike!!!

That is an awesome experience! Thank you so much for sharing that! A feather made of light, sounds just amazing! :cheers:

I believe it was Thanksgiving Night, last year, and I believe it was the first snowfall as well! It was not too dark outside with the streetlights shining an orange color and I stood in my living room window looking at the most beautiful new picture of snow covered everything! It stood on top of the fences about 4 inches, and it made different textures as to where it fell on the rooftops, stair cases, and the Trees! Oh my it was something else and sparkly!

Next I focused my attention to the tree in my front yard, only about 10 feet from me, and I could make out in the center, a fairly large white dove, made out of the snowfall and dark shades of non-snow-covered tree.

Well I went into a deeper trance and colors started flashing all around the dove in sheets of one color and then patterns of different color on top of it! Was an absolutely amazing experience! :loves and the music was playing in the background was soo fitting! Wish I could remember the song but I feel as though it will come around!!

Sandy if you read this, I called you, Sweet Lady, that night! Thank you for always being there for me! :love You, I love, and all the 11'ers loving positive energy generated have helped me through some amazingly difficult times! Now I am bawling! Love is the Key! I cannot express in words my gratitude! :loves

I keep asking God to allow my brain to remember the countless miracles and beauty that I have behold on this amazing journey! Wow

Look forward to sharing more stories soon, y'all!
God Bless ! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

MagicMike
Busy Bee

Post by MagicMike »

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments on yesterday's experience. I knew this was the place to share this one. I have to confess I have not been too regular on the board of late, partly due to other commitments and my little job that I do running local community transport which keeps me busy! I only know one other person who lives opposite me I have shared the 11:11 thing with and now he sees the same numbers! His wife runs a small travelling revue company in which I also help by performing in a tutu singing 'Nobody loves a fairy when she's Forty' - don't laugh! plus a few other choice ones. By the way, can someone remind me how to put my pic back against my posts? I seem to have forgotten! Love to you all :-) :loves
Judy
Old Friend

Post by Judy »

Hi again Mike,

Go to your profile page. The link is at the top the page here on the board. Unless they have changed it since I last visited my profile the pic thing is at the bottom of the profile page (I think I am remembering right, too busy or lazy to go look) the directions are easy and you will remember once you get there. I had to shrink my pic to the proper size with my photo application. The size was=width/150 pixels height/200 pixels=10 kb's. Hope this helps...Oh, you know, I am not here so often either for similar reasons and more, no tutu's though. :lol:
Love...Judy...M..
If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)