Christ Michael

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Angels 11:11
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Christ Michael

Post by Angels 11:11 »

I have seen this phrase used often "Christ Michael" and although I have had my own personal experience where this makes total sense to me as to what this phrase might mean with regard to Archangel Michael, Christ Consciousness, and IAM, I am looking to expand on my opinion and gain further knowledge.

I'd love to know what meaning Christ Michael means to each of you.

I'd like to mull around in the opinions of others and formulate a new point of view and add to the one I have. In other words, I am looking to expand my p.o.v. on this subject.

Thoughts (or directions to point me in...links, etc.)?

Thanks for your help.
Andrea

edited: P.S. oops, I meant to post this in the Angels forum, sorry.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Andrea,

Christ Michael on this site means Jesus, also is more correctly called Michael, a creator son, who created our universe and all the beings in it. It may be that he also responds to the name Archangel Michael, as we have yet to discern any other being responding to that name as Archangel Michael, other than Jesus.

love,
Geoff.

PS I will move these posts.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
New Friend

interesting

I had once said that "Archangel Michael will save us all." in a dream, and it came out of my mouth as if channeled. I had thoughts of Jesus after that dream, but the messages were too confusing, I chalked it up to possible misinterpretation.

This led me to want to further explore what I kept hearing as Christ Michael. I cannot deny that they certainly might be one in the same, or AA Michael may represent this Christ Michael on some level.

Also, I always take into consideration that any information we receive from anywhere has to be filtered through the human brain first and can be construed incorrectly by any/all of us.

Thanks for responding, this gives me more to think about.
Judy
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Judy »

Dear Angels 11:11,

I understand where you are coming from..
Jesus is known throughout our Universe as Michael, Creator son of Nebadon (our Universe) and he walked among us as Jesus. I think that there is a lot of confusion re:Archangel Michael, and in the bible it says Archangel OF Michael. I do not know if this is a being who is a special Archangel attendant of our Creator son Michael and who has another name or number that we do not know, or if it is Michael himself. I always just look at it as an Archangel who comes in Michaels name, and that "Michael" is NOT the personal name of the angel.
I pay attention to the "OF" because it leaves the door open for further explanation. Maybe someone else will respond in this thread and be able to clarify the issue. I have read many things on the "Archangel Michael" where he is considered separate from our Creator son but those writers are also not aware of the fact that our Creator son goes by that name.
This probably is not of much help, but I am glad you posed the question.
Love...Judy......M..
If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)
Paul

Post by Paul »

I appreciate all the answers on this thread. There is certainly a lot of confusion about Micheal and who he is. The name Michael means 'who is like God.' The name itself is very common and it just describes the person that we have come to know as either Jesus Christ or Christ Micheal. What is important to know is that Christ Michael is the Creator son of Nebadon. I would hazard a guess and say that the name Michael is just a description of our Creator Son and not necessarily his real name. From what I have read the Creator Son has a song for a name. Imagine the beauty we will experience when one day we hear his beautiful name sung to us. There is so much that we do not know, but when we go on to the next world, our knowledge and awe will increase accordingly.

The Archangels are a particular group of angels of a descending order. I understand that the archangels are a creation of our local Universe Mother Spirit and our Creator Son. There is purported to be almost eight hundred thousand archangels in Nebadon. There is evidently a divisional headquarters of archangels stationed on the earth. They are involved in activities concerning Paradise ascension.

There is the archangel Michael mentioned in Daniel. We know that Christ Michael is a Creator Son and not an archangel, so it could not be him. But it is understandable where the confusion comes in. It is my guess that the name Michael is generic and not necessarily the actual name of a particular archangel. It may cause us more confusion if we knew the actual names of particular angels. So as to limit confusion, we are given names that describe a particular angel. Perhaps their names are a song as well.

Love,
Paul
New Friend

Thanks for your replies.

To elaborate further, I wanted to clarify that to understand this from a human perspective makes it more clear to my human mind, however, when I call a "name" of any entity/person, etc. I know that I am speaking to the "energy" of that archetype and not any particular person/angel/etc.

If I call to what I refer to as "Brother Jesus" I merely know that a certain type of energy will come my way. There is no proof to me that any person that ever lived comes to me in spirit form. Granted, this may happen, but it does not matter to me whether it is person in spirit or energy as long as the goals of the intended calling are achieved through myself and this energy/entitiy.

Same goes for Archangel Michael. I work with this energy daily. Again, I say energy, not person/entity. However, could he very well be- sure, but I would have no idea. Again, my objective is to partner with the energy that embodies the archetype that humans have imposed on what we have given the name "Archangel Michael".

My curiosity stemmed from whether people interchanged the names and they were considered to be the same energy. I do not read religious scripture or personally put any stock in it, but that is my personal preference. It just works best for me to read a little general information about these deities, people, angels, etc. and then have actually experiences with the energies that embody them for myself. I use myself and the experiences as a test for what I believe involving these energies.

However, if I find that others have had similar experiences, then it adds to the possible formation of stronger beliefs. I do think though that beliefs are subject to change and nothing is an absolute "truth".

I do appreciate the insight that others have offered from their point of view as it has added to my thoughts on this subject. I'll expand my experiencial experimentation based on these things.
mightyonlove
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by mightyonlove »

I have oftern asked for AA Michaels advice and protection, and have been spoken to and have known it was Christ Michael.
The knowing in my heart when I verbally communicate with him is always there, my heart resonates warmly, almost vibrates with him.
When I listen to him speak and he advices me, I know it is him.

So I i gully reckon Michael is AA Michael.

Also I remember Doreen Virtue also mentioning this in one of her books.

x Reema x
In perfect love there is nothing to defend and nothing to fear.