Stress-getting lost-and being directed by God or Angels

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Motherhealer
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Stress-getting lost-and being directed by God or Angels

Post by Motherhealer »

My hubby had a Heart Attack in December. It was a pretty serious Artery they call 'The Widow Maker'. Through nutrition, meds, and lots and lots of healing Reiki from me, he is much better, and on the ,mend, no surgery other than the Stent will be needed.....God willing.

We were at my daughter's Softball Tourney in San Diego last weekend. Mu hubby and I are Hungry, and want to go eat. It's 5Pm on a Friday night. At that moment we got a call from a friend to meet them at a restaruant. My husband asked if it was at the Mall? Why? B/c around the Mall is awful, awful, tragic traffic!!!!

The person said, No I don't think so.

We ended up following them to three diff freeways exchanges, and much much traffic just to get to the offramp of the frwy.

It happened to be at the Mall. No psarking anywhere. Our friends took up the last two Valet parking spots, and we drove around for 10 minutes, before deciding to leave. My hubby was driving.

It took just 10 minutes to get past all the cars looking for a parking spot, and exited the Mall parking lot.

When we turned in the direction to get away from the traffic, we found we went the wrong direction. Traffic was so bad, just to make a U-Turn was difficult. We ended up getting on the frwy going in the wrong direction. Now my hubby is really upset, cursing, and slamming his hand down on the stearing wheel.
This is NOT his normal reaction to situations. I'm getting worried now, and ask him to let me drive. We are in frwy traffic now, going in the wrong direction, and he gets off the off ramp. We cannot find the entrance to the frwy in the direction we want to go.

We get off and go down a few lights, and find that we have taken a circle, and arrived at where we left the restaruant parking only 1/2 hour before. This time we get on the street that takes us to the frwy we need, get on, and the next frwy back to our Hotel, we go again in the wrong direction. We get off the frwy.

So we take a street alongside the frwy. It begins to wind around. It's pitch black. There are no homes. This road goes on forever. We are now going up such a steep road that my car needs to be given more gas.

I am worried now, of the tension, stress, and anger that my hubby feels. I close my eyes. I begin to pray, I ask for God's assistance, and please Angels surround my hubby. I ask them to please release all the tension, worry and Anger from us both. I ask for help in finding the way back to our Hotel.

Immediately we reached the top of the hill, my hubby said he smells some beautfil flowers. Although, we cannot see in the darkness where they are, or what flower they may be. We get to the bottom of that same hill, and there, directly in front of us is the Tiny Airport. This is right next to our Hotel. We were home. Thank you God, the Angels, Our deceased loved ones, and whomever helped and assited us. Tams
Change is good...you go first ---Guide me & heal me...so that I may be of greater service to others---Feel the Fear...& do it anyway!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Tams,

Yes its special when that happens.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Tams,
While you were telling your story I felt like I was in the car with you all...lol It's a wonderful example of how we are assisted. These days it's very stressful with all the traffic...especially when you get on the wrong freeway....sometimes having to drive so far to be able to turn around..
Nice to meet you. I can relate to your husband having a stent put in..my partner has two..with no heart damage. Very frightening experience. Godbless you and your family.
Love lilly xox :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
ChildofGod
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ChildofGod »

Amazing experience!!

I once went to a friend's house and did a healing on her and we both smelt roses but there weren't any around.

Love and light

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Tams, I too was on the edge of my seat as you related the story. Thanks to those wonderful angels for helping you both get safely back to your hotel. :D Were you ever able to get something to eat after all that?

Glad to hear your hubby is doing well and hope the softball tourney went well for your daughter too. :finger:
love,
Sandy
Motherhealer
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Thank you all for your support

Post by Motherhealer »

We did end up eating at the very place I mentioned to him earlier.....we got Salmon and Asparagus at APPLEBEES....I just love that place. It was within walking distance to our Hotel, so we had a great meal, nevertheless.....and so thank you thank you thank you all. Tams
Change is good...you go first ---Guide me & heal me...so that I may be of greater service to others---Feel the Fear...& do it anyway!