Gabriel

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Hatta
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Gabriel

Post by Hatta »

Does anyone have any personal experiences with Archangel Gabriel to share?

Jennifer
Surrender
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

We got a message from Gabriel to the effect that Mary Magdalene is NOT Jesus' soul mate. I thought it very significant that he decided to deliver that message, kinda like he's fed up with those "rumours" We don't seem to hear from him much.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Does He have a soul mate....?

probably a silly question... :) Dont think i read about that in any book yet...

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

nasra1996 wrote:Does He have a soul mate....?

probably a silly question... :) Dont think i read about that in any book yet...

Love Sarah
Dear Sarah,

No he was not created that way. But he does have a consort - Nebadonia.

http://new-birth.net/contemporary/na48.htm

love,
Geoff.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Oh yeah, sorry i forgot, thanks for reminding me.... :)

Love Sarah

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

good morning,

i have a question about Gabriel.....is he the angel who takes us to God after we pass away ? (or, meets us right after we pass.....)

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

probably a silly question... Dont think i read about that in any book yet...
please excuse my naivity....i thought we were all created equal...no exceptions ?

((((((Hugs))))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Well according to the Urantia book, Jesus is a Creator Son, so he would have no twin soul but he was assigned a mother spirit, like Geoff says, Nebadonia, co creator or creative daughter.... but they are not connected to each other....too confusing.... I have always presumed that God creates everthing in pairs too...?

Love Sarah

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

blue nova wrote:good morning,

i have a question about Gabriel.....is he the angel who takes us to God after we pass away ? (or, meets us right after we pass.....)

(((Hugs)))
anne
Dera Anne,

No that's not generally how it works. Pretty much what happens is described in my booklet: Getting the hell out of here Most of that work is done by ex-mortals. Lots and lots of them.

love,
Geoff.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

blue nova wrote:

probably a silly question... Dont think i read about that in any book yet...
please excuse my naivity....i thought we were all created equal...no exceptions ?

((((((Hugs))))))
anne
Dear Anne,

Well like many spiritual concepts, that is true at some levels, and not true at others. All "angels" were created perfect. They can progress, but mostly they do their job, and progress is extremely slow. We are different. We were not created complete and perfect. Only perfect and incomplete. We are "ascenders", and we have to learn to grow ourselves. Now all mortals are absolutely equally created. We are not equal to Michael now, and it will be a very very long time before any of us gets close. After all he has already had billions of years of spiritual growth, plus being created so very far above us. But, heck, eternity never ends.

love,
Geoff.
Norah
New Friend

A Gabriel story

Post by Norah »

I've had a message from Gabriel. I was raking the garden in springtime to begin planting, and thinking deeply about a friend whom I had lost to addiction--how could I rescue my friend? what could I do? I loved this person so much but could not be around the addiction... So I gave up the problem to a higher source. I was asking for my friend to be changed--which maybe was the wrong way to pose the request!

And the answer came loud and clear in my head -- "Angels cannot interfere with free will." This sentence came with a powerful presence. I started weeping from the strong, blissful, uplifting feeling that washed over me. That same day, a medium looked straight at me and said that she saw Gabriel standing behind me. I have always linked the two events.

By the way, my experience of an angel's voice is that it is POSITIVE; strong; calm; unshakeable; and cannot be assailed by any doubts or thoughts that your ego tosses up against it.
Hatta
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

angels in general

Post by Hatta »

Hi,

That does sound angelic. I have never known angels to mince words or speak in riddles sometimes as guides do.

My most recent experiene with an angel was about a year ago. I felt a hand caressing my back while I was asleep. I told the presence that it felt nice and asked who it was. I was impressed that it was an angel (female) and that they were giving me the love they felt I needed at the time. It was a wonderful experience to be given something without having to ask.

Jen
Surrender
sammy

Booklet Question

Post by sammy »

Geoff - I have a question for you about the way station you mention in the booklet. I have had 2 occasions where I was certain I was visiting someone AT the way station, however the way station was not an outdoor setting. In both "dreams" it was a cafeteria type setting, although the "cafeteria" was different for both souls, both "cafeterias" were dressed up a bit. Both "dreams" took place approximately 1 month after their passing. Both "dreams" were vivid with color and detail. There was a "knowledge" that the room was filled with other "people" but none were actually seen.

The first experience was my grandmother. She was at the head of the table, I was on one side and her sister, mother, father and another young man on the other side of the table (at the time I had no idea who the young man was, but later found out my grandmother had a brother that died very young). In the dream I was crying my eyes out telling her how much I missed her. She minced no words (very uncharacteristic of her) in telling me she was very happy where she was and I needed to get on with life. She hugged me. When I awoke I could still feel her sweater and smell her scent.

The second experience was when my brother's life long friend passed at age 30 in a car accident. When I met him at the "cafeteria" he handed me the most amazing looking glass of champagne. I was mezmerized by the bubbles. Long story short, we both grabbed a plate of food and sat on the floor to eat when out of my stupid mouth shot in a very matter of fact way "So Paul, what's it like to be dead?" His eyes got huge and he looked shocked and said something like "I'm not dead", then he ran to a pay phone (of all things) to call his brother to find out if it was true.

So, my question is does this sound like I went to visit a way station type place, or do you think it's just a dream?

Thanks, Sammy
starchild
Busy Bee

Post by starchild »

Sammy

I had a similar experience with my friend Gloria.

I had just heard she passed, but she had passed away a while before I knew.

that night she came to me in a dream. I said to her, I suppose you're not really dead, are you. She didn't say anything but smiled.

She sometimes comes but hasn't in a few years now. She never says anything but I always tell her I like it when she visits.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

May be true Sammy...? no one can tell you for sure.. :wink:

Love Sarah

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Booklet Question

Post by Geoff »

sammy wrote:Geoff - I have a question for you about the way station you mention in the booklet. I have had 2 occasions where I was certain I was visiting someone AT the way station, however the way station was not an outdoor setting. In both "dreams" it was a cafeteria type setting, although the "cafeteria" was different for both souls, both "cafeterias" were dressed up a bit. Both "dreams" took place approximately 1 month after their passing. Both "dreams" were vivid with color and detail. There was a "knowledge" that the room was filled with other "people" but none were actually seen.

So, my question is does this sound like I went to visit a way station type place, or do you think it's just a dream?

Thanks, Sammy
Dear Sammy,

Yes I have concluded these meeting places vary. Some are definitely described as outdoors, but Padgett initially described them as like a station concourse, I think.

BUT, and this has not been discussed in that booklet. We can go in our sleep to meet those who have passed, and that seems to be in a special part of the Mansion Worlds, and probably is not the initial arrival hall, but somewhere else. Its more likely that's where you were. These have been described in a few books by Robert James Lees in Through the Mists.

love,
Geoff.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Thank you Geoff. It occurred to me as I was reading, that perhaps there is a meeting place where you (perhaps "I" is better used here) don't get to actually see the Mansion world and all it's splendor; perhaps because on a spiritual level I am not ready or prepared to see all that.

I have a feeling if I got to see all the splendor as described in the book that I might choose to spend my human life sleeping and visiting their world rather than living life lol!!!

I loved the part in the booklet about creating flowers and such. I have a friend who lives half way across the country. We have been experimenting with distance healing while meditating together at the same time. She has "seen me" make Cala Lilies and turn them beautiful colors. She said I hold them in my hand and look like I'm tickled pink at what I created. Funny thing is when she initially saw this she was unaware that Cala Lilies are my favorite flower!

LOVE!
Sammy
Xena.
New Friend

Re: Gabriel

Post by Xena. »

Yes I do communicate with Gabriel.. He directs me on my path with a little help from others including Uriel, who is not too much for words in my experiance LOL..

I will be sharing my stories here soon.. But they are too long and I am too tired I must sleep..
And my stories are too long..

-X.
Xena.
New Friend

Post by Xena. »

Geoff Wrote: We got a message from Gabriel to the effect that Mary Magdalene is NOT Jesus' soul mate. I thought it very significant that he decided to deliver that message, kinda like he's fed up with those "rumours" We don't seem to hear from him much.

love,
Geoff
But maybe she is his Twin Flame LOL

I feel much the same when someone calls ppls other 1/2's soul mates cause u know I don't think Jesus was reincarnated over many life times like soul mates experiance :D
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Xena
Xena. wrote:But maybe she is his Twin Flame LOL
The phenomenon of soulmates is a mortal human thing. Gabriel, is a celestial, and although he probably has a consort, as most do, calling her a twin flame or soulmate is applying human conditions to an angelic being. Jesus/Michael has a consort, and her name is Nebadonia.
Xena. wrote:I feel much the same when someone calls ppls other 1/2's soul mates cause u know I don't think Jesus was reincarnated over many life times like soul mates experiance :D
The Urantia Book explains much that we know and accept about Jesus, better known as Michael, and as he is our Creator Son, he certainly did not "reincarnate" here. He created this universe we live in it, and all who live here. The notion that he might need therefore to "advance" through living out a life here, is just ridiculous. He came here once, as an example to us, of how we should live.

love,
Geoff
Xena.
New Friend

Post by Xena. »

Geoff Wrote: The phenomenon of soulmates is a mortal human thing. Gabriel, is a celestial, and although he probably has a consort, as most do, calling her a twin flame or soulmate is applying human conditions to an angelic being.
I wasn't refering to Gabriel I was refering to Mary Magdaline

I agree Jesus didn't reincarnate.. That's why I know he doesn't have any soul mates.

-X.
Stephen23
Busy Bee

Post by Stephen23 »

HATTA,

I was very interested to read how you were woken by a hand stroking your back. I was woken last Sunday at 2:22am by a cold hand gently touching my face.

Like you it seems, I felt no fear at all. It was so calming that I fell straight back to sleep!!!!!!!!!! Like you I do not ask anything from spirit. They came to me!

Amazing isn't it.

xxx
minkastar
New Friend

Post by minkastar »

I have had personal experience with Gabriel amongst a few other angels as well but I don't think I'm ready to share my story...most of it has to do with healing work :)