seeing my dead father I know I was awake

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: seeing my dead father I know I was awake

Post by luvinlife »

I agree totally with Geoff. We only have one chance at our "earth" life...we need to enjoy it. We can't take our jobs, our house, or any material things with us. I believe we can take our memories and our love. Take a much needed vacation.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Hi Mustangocd....... Good to meet you :hithere

First of all, when your Mum said :
She gave me a stern look and said no I need to go to work.
... don't you think she meant that you need to go to work on your Spirituality and not your job? From what you've written so far, that would make far more sense! She certainly wouldn't want you to go with her where she is yet. Seriously.......

Also, don't you get paid vacations?

Cheers, Brian.
mustangocd
New Friend

Post by mustangocd »

brianm wrote:Hi Mustangocd....... Good to meet you :hithere

First of all, when your Mum said :
She gave me a stern look and said no I need to go to work.
... don't you think she meant that you need to go to work on your Spirituality and not your job? From what you've written so far, that would make far more sense! She certainly wouldn't want you to go with her where she is yet. Seriously.......

Also, don't you get paid vacations?

Cheers, Brian.
Yes I guess ur right it was a different dream It was like she wasn't dead but ur right I cant do those things with her yet... That i have things to work on yet. not necessarily the job work. Although I think about how much I wish they could see the things I invent and gets patented. Mom and dad were proud of me and I wish they knew what I have thought up. Guess maybe she was telling me she knew and I have things to finish at work as well as at home. I guess these are all thoughts to sort out. People tell me I think to much.

Great fish in you photo. I used to go fishing to nothing that big ever.

You all have been very nice and understand people to me
Thank you.
mustangocd
New Friend

Post by mustangocd »

Geoff wrote:
mustangocd wrote:Now mind you I haven't taken a vacation since 2001 and forfeit my vacation every year. So I'm not sure what she or the dream is trying to tell me.
Gee thats not good. Why do you do that? Vacations are important. If you are short of money, you can do house exchanges, or even stay at home just to break the routine, but going away somewhere new is best of all. Camping is cheap too.

love,
Geoff
No I can afford to take a vacation. And get 3 weeks from work. Just the way I was raised by mom and dad to work hard. To do the most you can do. Try to set the example of hard work. Not to waste time when work is to be done. My grandparents came over on the boat to the USA in 1902 from Russia when she was 6yrs old with her brother that was 10 alone to start in the new world. It was a very hard thing for my great grandma to do. My mom had 11 siblings that all worked hard in their life.

My folks alway taught me to work hard not to be a good time Charlie as my mom said. You have to work and be proud of what u do. I don't care if ur a ditch digger just be best ditch digger that u can be.

Well the other things is when my folks were dying and the last 6mo I only put in 6hrs a day at work and was there about 4 days a week. And the owner always paid me my full wage. So I feel that I owe him for allowing me to be there every day and take care of them till they died.

I always been a person of principle of trying to do my best and the right thing to do.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

mustangocd wrote:No I can afford to take a vacation. And get 3 weeks from work. Just the way I was raised by mom and dad to work hard. To do the most you can do. ........

I always been a person of principle of trying to do my best and the right thing to do.
Dear mustangocd,

There is still something wrong with your world view, if you don't mind my saying so. The angels, which we interact with, never sleep. But they stop for about an hour or so every day, for prayer reflection and leisure. That is the way God requires it. And that you choose to not take time out for these things has the effect of unbalancing your life, and what may be worse, not give you the time to do the things that actually matter. Like meditation.

You acknowledge you are entitled to leave. Yet you don't take it. Your employer already knows you give 100%, and that leave is YOURS, not his. In fact the probability is that you would actually be a better worker, if you take a break. Thats why we have lunch breaks, and legislated maximum shift lengths etc. Its to make the work place safe and productive.

What I see you telling me, is that you don't think you deserve a break. Lack of self-love is the single biggest barrier on this world to spiritual growth. Because until you have self-worth, you cannot exhibit true love.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

luvinlife wrote: We can't take our jobs, our house, or any material things with us. I believe we can take our memories and our love. Take a much needed vacation.

Love, Clare
excellent point Clare :D

mustang wrote:
this is a good thing.

we also need to do the right thing for ourselves....take time for us,,,,nurture our souls/TA/Atman/God spark.

((((Hugs))))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
sammy

Post by sammy »

Geoff Wrote:
But they stop for about an hour or so every day, for prayer reflection and leisure. That is the way God requires it. And that you choose to not take time out for these things has the effect of unbalancing your life, and what may be worse, not give you the time to do the things that actually matter. Like meditation.
:duh Boy I wish I had taken the time to read this before my crazy November December rush! Although I guess if I were totally honest with myself I'm not sure it would have helped. But hopefully I will reflect on this long and hard over the next several months so it WILL make a difference next year!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Ernest and Agnes
New Friend

Post by Ernest and Agnes »

Dear mustangocd:
Your story moved me so much I felt sick to my stomach with grief for you. I just wanted to give you a big hug. At the same time you are very fortunate to be able to see him again. He wants you to know he is ok. I too lost my father from cancer when I was only 9 years old but have never seen him again or even dreamed about him. I would give anything to experience what you have, even a dream would be nice so I could kiss and hug him again. I have never stopped missing him and still cry on ocassion when I recall the pain he went through before dying. I have had dreams about my grandfather, his father, who was a minister and died when he was 99. He once came to me in a dream and explained there was money for me waiting somewhere but I had to look into it. I called my brother to see if he had heard of anything and he called the bank. Apparently the bank had neglected to call me (or perhaps couldn't find me) to tell me he had set an account up for me as a child that now had $8,000. in it. I was flabergasted. He still appears in my dreams ocassionally but i just catch a glimpse of him. I wonder sometimes why he can come to me but my father can't. I would do anything to see my father one more time to know he is ok. He was a good and loving father. I am trying to meditate these days but am under a lot of pressure so it's hard. I find that when I read these sites it's very calming. Like you I don't want to discuss this with anyone cause I'm afraid they will think I'm a liar, or crazy or something. I don't know what Correcting Time is and wondered if Geoff could elaborate on this for me. It's nice to meet you and you must be very special and loved to have your dad come to you like that. You are a good son.
Regards,
Kay
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Ernest and Agnes wrote: I don't know what Correcting Time is and wondered if Geoff could elaborate on this for me.
Dear Kay,

Humans first got souls and turned from animals to mortals about a million years ago. This planet got a Planetary Prince called Caligastia about 500,000 years ago, and things went fine till an even more advanced angelic being, name of Lucifer, lost the plot mindally. He was one of the one hundred most able and brilliant personalities in more than seven hundred thousand of his kind, and was System Sovereign of Satania, the section of Nebadon that includes this earth. Once Lucifer rebelled, he managed to convince a significant number to follow him, and this included Caligastia, and 873 of the original 1984 secondary midwayers, (leaving 1,111 loyal to Michael) The biggest issue is that Lucifer did not believe that the existing plan by which we evolve spiritually was correct, and so he messed things up, starting about 200,000 years ago.

So things got steadly more off course on this planet, and we did not get the progression of spiritual teaching and even the visible spiritual teachers we should have. Added to which Adam and Eve messed up too. Eventually as we know, Michael, our creator son, chose this earth to come and set a perfect example. At Pentecost however he literally drew the line, and at that point all who were aligned with Lucifer were locked up. But of course this world was still in turmoil, and nothing happened till the trial was complete, and Lucifer found guilty as charged. That was 1984 or 1985. Immediately the spiritual isolation was lifted, and we got a new Planetary Prince (Machieventa Melkizadek) and it became all hands on deck to turn this world around. The Correcting Time started thus, 1984 or 1985, and is in full swing. Monjoronson (a Magisterial Son) is in the Mansion Worlds, and we still hope he will turn up in our life times. Something is delaying him, and we suspect the angels are waiting to see if we are stupid enough to declare war yet again. (Iran)

love,
Geoff.
Ernest and Agnes
New Friend

Hi Geoff!
Thank- you for elaborting on this for me. I am presently reading the Book but it is very labour intensive and takes a significant amount of reflection and reading over and over to really get it. I'm just taking it slowly trying to put it all together, and even rethinking all of the old prior spiritual insights drilled into my head as a child. I know i'm just one small person but what can I do to help to stop things from being so messed up? Sometimes I feel helpless when I read these prophecies and wonder what I can do.

By the way I finally had a dream about my father last night for the first time in 43 years. In the dream he was trying to tell me that he was controlled by my mother and wasn't able to spend a lot of time with me here on this earth as she would not let him for some reason. She has always been a controlling person and so this makes perfect sense to me. Even in the dream she would periodically appear just as I was getting close to getting a hug from him and send him away to shovel snow or something. It was a very abstract dream but the message got through. Is it possible he is still trying to come to me but is controlled by her in some way to reach me here on this earth?

Thank-you for your educated reply and God Bless you for your knowledge and help.
Kay
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Ernest and Agnes wrote:I know i'm just one small person but what can I do to help to stop things from being so messed up? Sometimes I feel helpless when I read these prophecies and wonder what I can do.
Dear Kay,

Just be the light that you are.
Ernest and Agnes wrote:By the way I finally had a dream about my father last night for the first time in 43 years. In the dream he was trying to tell me that he was controlled by my mother and wasn't able to spend a lot of time with me here on this earth as she would not let him for some reason. She has always been a controlling person and so this makes perfect sense to me. Even in the dream she would periodically appear just as I was getting close to getting a hug from him and send him away to shovel snow or something. It was a very abstract dream but the message got through. Is it possible he is still trying to come to me but is controlled by her in some way to reach me here on this earth?
I am so glad you have heard from him. This is a very curious tale you tell, and I have not really come across anything similar. A controlling personality believes it acts out of love, but it does not. If your mother were truly advanced, she would not, I suspect, act that way. She would have grown beyond that behaviour. So how is it she can? I really don't know, unless your father chooses to accept her behaviour.

love,
Geoff.
Ernest and Agnes
New Friend

Hi Geoff:
My mother is still alive, she is 84 years old and on the brink of alzeimers at this point. She was a very controlling person my whole life and even today, she calls me sometimes 12 times a day wondering where i am. This is a recent ocurrence and my brothers and I are taking care of her the best we can. It is curious, but by no means a tale. It is my experience although strange. I meditated after reading mustangocd story last night trying to see if I could dream about my father. Just to see his face again. The dream that came to me was like I said, very abstract. In the dream my father and mother were much younger and my father was trying to eat at the table. I went to him to sit on his knee and my mother interfered and told him to go out and shovel snow. My mother was always doing this where I was concerned. Sometimes he would sneak into my bedroom at night to tuck me in and say a prayer with me. These were the happiest moments of my life. After his death nothing was said to me and I received no piece of him, jewellery etc. however my brothers received all his war medals and watches etc. All I have is a small picture of him holding me when I was 2 years old. I think my father did go along with her to keep the peace as I believe she was jealous of me and his love for me. I guess I wondered if this could be the reason he never appeared to me in dreams when his father appeared quite frequently to me. Now that mom is losing her memory, and the fact that I just had this dream seems curious to me at best. For the first time in my life I am truly accepting God into my heart and "feeling" something. I am under therapy for post traumatic stress disorder regarding an incident that happened shortly after my father's death that I didn't remember until recently. I was hospitalized for the last 3 months of this year in great distress after recalling this memory and then found this site after being more aware of the 11:11 calling. I am an educated person with a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature. My brothers are very supportive but my mother is not and will not accept what she has learned happened to me. To her I am still 9 years old and she can control me. Maybe I'm doing it to myself out of fear of her, and now that I know she is becoming no longer a threat, I dreamt of him. But in the dream I still could not get close to him. He never hurt me, I know he loved me dearly. I will continue to be the light that I know I am and meditate on this as making physical contact to me in a dream is very important to me right now. I'm a little jealous that mustangocd was able to see his father while he was awake. I pray this would happen for me.

Thanks for your reply, I know you're a busy person
Kay
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Ernest and Agnes wrote:Hi Geoff:
My mother is still alive,
Dear Kay,

I am sorry. I thought they had both passed, and you were telling me that she was still preventing his access.

As also, I did not infer by "tale" that it was made up. Perhaps in American English it may mean that, but to me its just a story, which also just means a set of words to me, no judgement as to whether its true or false.

Sorry also to hear about your ptsd.

love,
Geoff
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I often wonder about controlling people. I think sometimes they think they are acting out of love. I try my best not to be too controlling with my kids. I have had visits from both of my parents since their passing. Sometimes they are just dreams. I have learned through the years to distinguish between a visit and a dream.

Love, Clare
mustangocd
New Friend

Post by mustangocd »

Geoff wrote:
mustangocd wrote:No I can afford to take a vacation. And get 3 weeks from work. Just the way I was raised by mom and dad to work hard. To do the most you can do. ........

Dear mustangocd,

There is still something wrong with your world view, if you don't mind my saying so. The angels, which we interact with, never sleep. But they stop for about an hour or so every day, for prayer reflection and leisure. That is the way God requires it. And that you choose to not take time out for these things has the effect of unbalancing your life, and what may be worse, not give you the time to do the things that actually matter. Like meditation.

You acknowledge you are entitled to leave. Yet you don't take it. Your employer already knows you give 100%, and that leave is YOURS, not his. In fact the probability is that you would actually be a better worker, if you take a break. Thats why we have lunch breaks, and legislated maximum shift lengths etc. Its to make the work place safe and productive.

What I see you telling me, is that you don't think you deserve a break. Lack of self-love is the single biggest barrier on this world to spiritual growth. Because until you have self-worth, you cannot exhibit true love.

love,
Geoff.
Well I know I have a lack of self love. And that I push myself very hard yet feel every day I feel I don't push myself hard enough. Its tough now with my health problems are now in my face & it slows me down. I feel that I should have things done faster and try to work longer to make up for. Its always been easy for me to work hard for others and to give to others.

Like for my sister, she told me her shoulders been hurting shoveling snow as she gets older. So I have been saving up working extra to get cash so I could finally buy her the best snow thrower that had power steering on it. I was worried about her shoulders hurting. I dropped it off at her house with a note that said To my favorite sister ( just so u know she's my only sister) No its not your birthday and no its not Xmas or any other holiday its just a day your brother wanted to let you know someone does watch out for you as you have for me all my life. Thanks for being my big sister.

I used to to the same stuff for my folks that is the fun part of life I like. I got my dad a snow thrower. and self propelled lawn mower, A pickup truck just things they wouldn't get for them self. I would sneak around and pay off my moms bills at places. She would get worried and call they said oh that was paid off. Those types of things in life make it worthwhile to work hard. It seems even though I don't take vacation good things happened to me it comes around and to be honest i don't care Id rather have to go to others. I don't do well at accepting. Well thats how I relax . When I work I get to think of things that have made small yet good differences in others worlds

Those are the things why I think I work so hard for. So i can do things for other
oneworld
Family

Post by oneworld »

Geoff wrote: Dear Kay,

Just be the light that you are.
This reminds me of another thread where everyone is talking about service. To me, this answers that question perfectly!

Rebecca :loves
"Of all the stuff in the universe...we're the SPARKLY stuff!" -my brother
Ernest and Agnes
New Friend

Hi to All who have read and responded to my present desire to see my father. :hithere

It is just a tremendous help to know that there are other people out there hurting just like me. We are only as strong as our weakest link and I feel there is a a lot of strength on this site, and compassion. Speaking of compassion, and not trying to be funny (well kind of i guess), I would like everyone to send compassion my way because believe it or not....I walked out to get some groceries yesterday and while crossing the road was hit by a biker who was just flying. We both flew about 15 feet and I am really banged up. My whole body aches and i have a black eye cause I hit my head hard. It was such a shock and we sat on the curb for a minute. I was not angry with him and we both just hugged eachother sitting on the curb surveying our wounds. I had a great deal of compassion for him at that time because I was completely not concerned about myself... I was so worried about this young man who sat and watched his bike get run over by a car. That could have been us. There we were two strangers showing eachother compassion in a world of such judgement and ungratefulness. I'm ok but now I have to go to my AA meeting tonight with a black eye and sore butt. haha Just my vanity which I have let go gracefully over the years. My daughter is here with me so i have the world. I have not been drinking and was completely sober when it happened and we all laughed later cause they say drunks bounce and never get a bruise. haha. That was one time when having a couple drinks might have helped!! haha. Just making a joke. Oh well, skin heals and now I have a new friend in this young man whose very first thought was to get me off the road to the curb. God bless him. This is how my head feels today :duh

Love to all
Kay
Ernest and Agnes
New Friend

Keep your sense of humour

PS: I guess this must have been one of those times when my angels were sleeping.... haha :shock: :roll: :happy
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kay,

Gee that was a close thing. Glad you are all right,.

love,
Geoff
Ernest and Agnes
New Friend

Keeping a sense of humour

Hi Geoff - Thanks! It was a close one. I do want to see my dad's face again but perhaps not that way yet. haha Sheesh!
Thank-goodness for good eye make-up and funky sunglasses. 8)
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Kay, I'm glad you're okay. That was quite a shake up.

Mustangocd, your telling of the reasons you work so hard touched my heart. You are helping others. That is a beautiful thing. I wish you much love, peace, and joy in your life.

Love, Clare
mustangocd
New Friend

Post by mustangocd »

Ernest and Agnes wrote:Hi Geoff:
I meditated after reading mustangocd story last night trying to see if I could dream about my father. Just to see his face again. The dream that came to me was like I said, very abstract. In the dream my father and mother were much younger and my father was trying to eat at the table. I went to him to sit on his knee and my mother interfered and told him to go out and shovel snow. My mother was always doing this where I was concerned. Sometimes he would sneak into my bedroom at night to tuck me in and say a prayer with me. These were the happiest moments of my life. After his death nothing was said to me and I received no piece of him, jewellery etc. however my brothers received all his war medals and watches etc. All I have is a small picture of him holding me when I was 2 years old. Kay

I would say you got the thing your father wanted you to have the most. A photo of him holding you. All the other things were just things that went on in his life. I believe you will have more dreams of him. Cherish them
mustangocd
New Friend

Re: seeing my dead father I know I was awake/ Smthing new hppn

Post by mustangocd »

Well this didnt happen to me, But it did to my wife and kinda me. You know I bought the house from my siblings. And my father said I want to make sure u know its your house that the others don't think make it like they can walk threw. He really gave me the impression that In my heart i knew I wouldn't ever feel he was in the house. It was important to him I make it my own.
OK on with what happened. Its been few years since mom and dad died. We were having our kids over at the house with grandkids plus my niece was going to come stay also. Having a whole house full of people 13. Anyway my wife said we need to get a new air mattress for some to sleep on the floor. One of ours is missing the plug. She check it out and put the mattress on the chair in the basement. So I was trying to make arrangements for Niece to bring one because we had no idea where the missing cap was.
So my wife went in the basement to fill the one air mattress we did have cap for and she came up stairs with a very stop u dead in ur tracks note on a envelope that was on the air mattress that was missing the plug. It read ( missing cap for air mattress MOM ) it was in my moms writing and it wasn't fresh note. You have to remember there has been years of people in the house and wife set the air mattress on the chair. Its not like its been sitting there for years. Well guess my dad promised in a way he wouldn't be around in the house. Guess my mom didn't.

These things are not something you share with people. But you all have been very supportive to me and I appreciate that. I thought if I'm going to share it with someone who better. I did tell my sister and she smiled she knew it was true. I hope it doesn't freak my wife out. That she will want to move out or something. its one thing to control ur thoughts but when things happen to others one has no control of what they think or do.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Mustangocd,
Your posts have moved me and touched my heart. What a kind and loving soul you are and how proud must be your parents as they gaze from their peaceful place on the fine son/man they have raised. This brought tears to my eyes when I read it...
Like for my sister, she told me her shoulders been hurting shoveling snow as she gets older. So I have been saving up working extra to get cash so I could finally buy her the best snow thrower that had power steering on it. I was worried about her shoulders hurting. I dropped it off at her house with a note that said To my favorite sister ( just so u know she's my only sister) No its not your birthday and no its not Xmas or any other holiday its just a day your brother wanted to let you know someone does watch out for you as you have for me all my life. Thanks for being my big sister.
You are a powerful force for good and changing lives around you I suspect. Please take good care of your beautiful self.

In your last post you wrote...
These things are not something you share with people. But you all have been very supportive to me and I appreciate that. I thought if I'm going to share it with someone who better. I did tell my sister and she smiled she knew it was true. I hope it doesn't freak my wife out. That she will want to move out or something. its one thing to control ur thoughts but when things happen to others one has no control of what they think or do.
Goodness...what a great moment for you...seeing the handwritten note as well as the missing cap from your mother! I hope your wife doesn't get worried or nervous about the house...If she does maybe remind her it is just your mother. Someone who loved you in life and loves you just as much in life after death. There is no fear... just love. :happy

Hello Kay, :hithere

I have to say that you too sound like a very dear human being. When I read about your accident today, I was amazed. So many people would have reacted very differently...yet there you were, all banged up and yet compassionately caring for the feelings and welfare of another..the one who just ran you over. Wow!...Bless you dear lady! your accident sounds very painful Are you mostly healed now? I hope that there wasn't any long term problems from what happened.

Mustangocd wrote:
I would say you got the thing your father wanted you to have the most. A photo of him holding you. All the other things were just things that went on in his life. I believe you will have more dreams of him. Cherish them
Oh yes...I agree...the medals while lovely are still just medals perhaps...You hold in your hand a memory...a moment in time when you and your beloved Dad were together. Nothing will ever be able to replace him...but memories help us get through until we meet again on "the other side."

With love to you both, :loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
mustangocd
New Friend

Post by mustangocd »

There are other things that have been going on in my life, things I know my mom would only understand if I explained. Things that I seen her experience. I wish I understood why I can do the same. Im not going to say I disblelieved her but I always knew there was more to the story, I see feel and experience this sort of things. Im sure none of you know what the heck im talking of thats ok. just hard for me.