Invisible friend

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
||ed||
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Invisible friend

Post by ||ed|| »

My mother used to give me grief about having an invisible friend that I played with when I was young... Jimmy the Pirate was his name and he made me cheeky and sarcastic (you may notice my sarcasm and cheekyness, so many people miss it).
I have no memory of this, I always put it down to my great imagination and creativity, or my mother just making things up suggesting I was always crazy.lol
Now I like to think that friend was real! :wink:
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear ed,

Very likely it was a celestial. The real pity is that "knowledgeable" grownups put down kids. Wonder where the wisdom really is?

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello ||ed|| For a couple of years my son had three invisible friends. 'They' used to come to him and tell him stuff, rather than play with him.
He said they were aliens and took him for a trip once. Today, he draws lengthy comic style picture stories about his adventures. When he told me about this, I was a little concerned, to tell the truth. One night I heard something, and I sat up as I could hear my son talking. There was a rather bright light coming from his room and I was about to investigate, but suddenly felt very tired, and all warm and loving. There's no doubt in my mind he was telling the truth.

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
ChildofGod
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ChildofGod »

Hey I must admit that I still have invisible friends..... :wink: ...even at my age!!

LOL!!

Love and light

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇