contacting angels..

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
indi7
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: contacting angels..

Post by indi7 »

Can Angels read our thoughts? Or do we need to ask out loud? KNOK
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi, we are told that the angels can listen to our thoughts but the midwayers, the ones who prompt us with numbers cannot, as they are part material like us, not sure but i think we would need to talk out loud to them. Having said that, the angels can tell the midwayers our thoughts in an instant. But still we can communicate through telepathy with other people, so i'm not sure...

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

nasra1996 wrote:Hi, we are told that the angels can listen to our thoughts but the midwayers, the ones who prompt us with numbers cannot, as they are part material like us, not sure but i think we would need to talk out loud to them. Having said that, the angels can tell the midwayers our thoughts in an instant. But still we can communicate through telepathy with other people, so i'm not sure...

Love Sarah
mind reading and telepathy....are they not the same thing ?

people are made of 'material'....people can read minds/perform telepathy. well...the body does not,,,the soul does.

((((Hugs))))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

blue nova wrote:mind reading and telepathy....are they not the same thing ?

people are made of 'material'....people can read minds/perform telepathy. well...the body does not,,,the soul does.

((((Hugs))))
Dear Anne,

No they are not the same at all. Active thoughts can be "sent" out, in fact that's how cats and dogs know that their owners have decided to return home. And its how I get Sunshine to come inside.

However the historic contents of your mind, all that you have thought about all your life, is not available to just anyone. I don't know why the midwayers can't access that, because it surely would help them. Advanced beings can access that too, and naturally it helps them to instantly understand who you are.

We know the mind is around and outside the head/body. So its possibly not material of this realm. Probably some sort of morontia material I would think? although I have heard its magnetic, so maybe it is of this realm, but why if it is magnetic, getting into an MRI machine does not really blow your mindal circuits.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

hmmm... i got a friend online, and we can read each others minds, well we say the same words together or sometimes one of us will answer a question before the other has even posed it. He has a theory about this because he has experienced it with others too, he says we cannot read all of each others thoughts, he believes we can only pick up from that person what has been felt - that then goes on to be expressed as a thought.. if i make any sense.. interesting really, perhaps it is the soul that performs telepathy like Anne said and not the mind afterall... from my own experiences, it feels that way...

Love Sarah

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
indi7
New Friend

Post by indi7 »

ok that is interesting. :D So basically, can I ask an Angel for extra help without speaking out loud? You are all so wise and kind :hithere
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

indi7 wrote:ok that is interesting. :D So basically, can I ask an Angel for extra help without speaking out loud? You are all so wise and kind :hithere
Dear indi,

You have permanent 24/7 guardians, and they will pass on anything that needs to be passed on. But, if you see a prompt, its always nice, if you are alone, to say hi out loud, sort of really acknowledging the midwayers. But ANY thought you specifically DIRECT will go to that being. Any thought. I sent my mom crazy, after her death, telling her what to look out for. LOL.

love,
Geoff
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

nasra1996 wrote:hmmm... i got a friend online, and we can read each others minds, well we say the same words together or sometimes one of us will answer a question before the other has even posed it. He has a theory about this because he has experienced it with others too, he says we cannot read all of each others thoughts, he believes we can only pick up from that person what has been felt - that then goes on to be expressed as a thought.. if i make any sense.. interesting really, perhaps it is the soul that performs telepathy like Anne said and not the mind afterall... from my own experiences, it feels that way...

Love Sarah
Dear Sarah, this phenomena is called entanglement, and its what really upset Einstein. He knew it was a theoretical idea, but he did not want to know that it was for real, and he then committed himself to finding a better theory, so it would disappear. But its for real, and yes we are more in tune with some folks.

love,
Geoff.
indi7
New Friend

Post by indi7 »

:bana: Thanks Geoff
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Thanks Geoff, Quantum Entanglement, fascinating, i will take a read, definately....

Love Sarah

LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

I experience this entanglement with my son a great deal.
Lola
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Very neat! My best friend and I do that often. It seems like my husband and I will have certain days where this happens all day long. It feels special to be that connected with someone.
Follow your heart
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

My son does not like it so much. When he was a toddler, it made him feel safe. Now that he is a youngman, he wants me out of his head. My Dad could do it with me. I would be up at night unable to sleep or crying and the phone would ring and he would be there asking me what I was hurting over. It would blow me away. I didn't know men were able to do this. My Dad could. I miss him.
Lola
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

((((((Lola)))))) I miss my dad, too.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Artisanlady
Busy Bee

Post by Artisanlady »

Hi All (newby here),

I haven't received my tapes yet, but have tried to meditate on my own. I asked to learn the name of my sprit guide before I went to sleep one night and in the morning between sleep and waking state a name popped into my head "Samuel". I told my husband about it, but I thought I was probably trying too hard to come up with a name. . .

Then I started reading more of this site and the different topics and came across this "Samuel of Panoptia" Spirit Teacher. Could this possibly be my Samuel :shock: ? I was so shocked and excited by the prospect that I might have actually made contact on my first try! I might also mention that I saw the 333 prompt come up on my tv when I went to turn it off (not the channel it was set to) and that is the prompt that Samuel's progress group uses - correct? And this "progress group" is in charge of the 11:11 prompting of people to raise spiritual awareness - correct? What else can you tell me about him and his group? Very fascinating stuff!

Thanks, and glad to be a part of this incredible miracle!

Lisa
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Lisa,

Good to see you finally made it on here. Its possible you have Samuel as a teacher, but it could be another Samuel, or maybe even one in Samuel's group.

love,
Geoff
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Lisa! your interest in this is exciting!

welcome to the forums :)
:loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to the message board! You will see many messages from Samuel of Panoptia in the Celestial Messages forum on the site because he is George's personal Teacher. He is very active in the Progress group and works closely with the Midwayers who do much of the prompting. Thee 333 could mean Midwayer Mathew, a foreign Midwayer and a very dear friend of ours or it could be one of the nine in Mathew's group who work with progress on this world. A Midwayer can act as a Teacher in their own right as well as assist the ascending Celestial Teachers in their work by facilitating communications with humans. They sort of act like communication go betweens at the time of the received message.

You are doing very well! Some people, myself included have a little trouble with names dates and times... it took me three months to finally be able to hear the name of my Teacher, and then he had to repeat it three times. :lol: :roll:

Anyway, you asked about information about Samuel. A dear friend of mine was just recently asking about Samuel and this is what I posted him.

Samuel is a past human/ Celestial Teacher from the planet of Panoptia. (George has said he too is a group Teacher as well as a personal Teacher) He was an agriculturist/inventor/bio-engineer... Panoptia is a place settled in light and life, but had a rich history at the time of the rebellion.

Urantia book page 607 Paper 53 The Lucifer Rebellion...
7. History of the Rebellion
(607.2) 53:7.1 The Lucifer rebellion was system wide. Thirty-seven seceding Planetary Princes swung their world administrations largely to the side of the archrebel. Only on Panoptia did the Planetary Prince fail to carry his people with him. On this world, under the guidance of the Melchizedeks, the people rallied to the support of Michael. Ellanora, a young woman of that mortal realm, grasped the leadership of the human races, and not a single soul on that strife-torn world enlisted under the Lucifer banner. And ever since have these loyal Panoptians served on the seventh Jerusem transition world as the caretakers and builders on the Father’s sphere and its surrounding seven detention worlds. The Panoptians not only act as the literal custodians of these worlds, but they also execute the personal orders of Michael for the embellishment of these spheres for some future and unknown use. They do this work as they tarry en route to Edentia.

From some of his recent statements, I suspect Samuel could fuse with his Thought Adjuster should he desire to move forward on the path of His own Eternal advancement but is waiting ...preferring at this time to aid other worlds and especially ours while he is able.

Our Samuel was a male on his planet and a father to quite a few kids. He is a wise and patient Teacher.
I hope this helps a little. It is nice to meet you, Lisa.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Artisanlady
Busy Bee

Post by Artisanlady »

Thank you Geoff, Sandy, and HappyRain (love dolphins too, my favorite along with horses :D )

Sandy, thank you for the detail, it sure is alot to absorb, but we've always felt we were not alone in this universe so it all makes since for once. As for hearing the name, maybe I was just picking up something else, Samuel sounds too high up to be my personal spirit teacher? I've always had quite a bit of extra-sensory ability, so I'm hoping once I get my tapes, it will come quickly. I'll ask again soon, if I get it again we'll know for sure won't we?

Geoff, thank you for getting me on here, it was quite frustrating :duh , but I'm sure thrilled to be a part!

Lisa
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Artisanlady wrote: Samuel sounds too high up to be my personal spirit teacher?
hi lisa :D
why would that matter?
Artisanlady
Busy Bee

Post by Artisanlady »

Happyrain,

Well it seems to me that if he's about to fuse with his thought adjuster (which I'm not even sure I fully understand) he's pretty high up on the totem pole. Usually on Earth anyway, the "Big Dog" doesn't mess with training people - right? But maybe anything goes up there huh? :roll You have to remember I'm an infant in my understanding of all this . . . :baby :baby :baby

I guess I'm thinking in "Earthly" terms and should be thinking in "Heavenly" terms. (answered my own question)
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

we're all brothers and sisters...?
we're all equal- children of god...??

you are worthy of such a teacher- yes?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Lisa, All of our Celestial Teachers, those associated with this group and all associated with individuals and groups all over the world have learned much more than we can possibly imagine to be allowed to Teach and guide us properly on this world. They view us as younger siblings, as we are all children of God. They also think of us as ancient too as we have a part of the Creator Source within us. So we are all special, every living being, and we can all teach something to someone. That includes you, special lady! You are just as deserving as the next person of a Teacher, even Samuel of Panoptia. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Lisa, and everyone! Lisa, you wrote:
You have to remember I'm an infant in my understanding of all this...
Yeah? I've been here
for a few years and I still consider myself a feotus! :| :lol:
I have my good moments when I receive messages L,R and C and then decline when something "bad" happens in my life.

Love, Pet
ॐ LOVE Petra
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Petra Wilson wrote:Hello Lisa, and everyone! Lisa, you wrote:
You have to remember I'm an infant in my understanding of all this...
Yeah? I've been here
for a few years and I still consider myself a feotus! :| :lol:
I have my good moments when I receive messages L,R and C and then decline when something "bad" happens in my life.

Love, Pet
Love the new photo, Pet!! :loves :loves :loves
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."