A buzzing sound - please help

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
mannemeldrum
New Friend

A buzzing sound - please help

Post by mannemeldrum »

I would appreciate everyone's honesty on this one, if you think I am overreacting please tell me, but I cannot explain what is happening.

In my bedroom, occasionally I hear a strange faint buzzing sound. It is coming from the top corner of the room on the ceiling

I know what you are thinking, it could be electrical. I have emptied all the cupboards to find out where this sound is coming from.

I am finding the buzzing strange because, the other night it was so loud it woke me up, usually it is faint. The strange thing was that each time we moved it stopped. My husband sat forward on the bed it started, he sat back it stopped and so on. It was as if someone was switching something on and off, sort of in a playful manner. This was what made me think it was strange

I emptied all the cupboards one day, could not find the source of this buzzing sound, but while I was doing this the room was quiet. As I shut the last cupboard door and started to walk out of the room the buzzing started again and as I walked back in it stopped, starting again as I went out and so on

Is this a playful midwayer or do I need my house rewired!

I appreciate many of you may laugh at this, and indeed I am laughing too but it is a real mystery.

I would love some advice
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Good morning,

If you're sure it isn't stemming from something physical...then my guess is that someone's trying to get your attention.

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi Manemeldrum,

No one is laughing at your question... :) It's a good one..

I have noticed that i have these clicking sounds in my home and a high beeping sound near my mirror in my hallway, it is very strange, but i think it is probably some electrical stuff from behind the walls...?

I don't think anyone can tell you what your's is, have you got a electrician who just happens to be your friend... :wink: Maybe they could solve the mystery, and if all else fails, like Anne said, perhaps something is trying to contact you....

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Maria L
Family

Post by Maria L »

Hi Manemeldrum,
I am definitely not laughing. I once lived in an apartment, fifth floor, with buzzing sounds. I soon found out that the noise came from different light objects in my apartments, among them were the thread baskets in my closet where I stored my clothes. Things were vibrating and that caused the buzzing. I could see the tiny movements with my naked eye. I do not know what caused my things to shake like that, day and night, it was quite unusual. Needless to say, it spooked me :shock: . This is more than twenty years ago and I have not heard it since I moved out from that particular apartment. I could never explain it. I had no airconditioning and no forced air heat-up-system. The building was standing on solid rock. I asked the landlord if they were doing construction works somewhere in that building or in the foundation, but he said they did not. I thought the drilling (in concret) could have caused it. But they would never have drilled at four o'clock in the morning... I actually asked him if he knew about the vibrations and he gave me that "look" that stopped me from asking HIM more questions.

There is an other thread here about energy vortex
( link gone)
maybe that one can help you.

Hope someone here can help you. Please let me know how things work out for you.

Love Maria
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

I once saw a program where bees built a hive between the walls in house....just an idea.

Love and light.

Liz

Child Of God
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi, I too was thinking along the same line as Liz...We once had a sort of buzzy sound in the wood under my son's bedroom window. It turned out to be a colony of carpenter ants and they had done an enormous amount of damage in a very short time. :shock:
Love,
Sandy
mannemeldrum
New Friend

Post by mannemeldrum »

Thanks all,
Did not dare look for a while in case I was slammed for being crazy.

It was very loud last night, I sat up in bed it stopped, lay down again and it started, and so on. At one point I sat up and down quickly several times and it stopped and started each time

My husband looked under the floorboards and there was nothing.

I am sure it is something simple, but I cannot understand why it stops and starts as we move.

My neighbours have seen a spirit in the house next door

Thanks anyway, any more ideas I would be grateful, starting to be spooked
Anne
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

mannemeldrum wrote:I am sure it is something simple, but I cannot understand why it stops and starts as we move.
Dear Mannemeldrum,

That sounds like animal or insect. You can generally communicate with spirit by thought, and again if its trying to get your attention and being co-operative it should be happy to start and stop as you ask by thought.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Hatta
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Chicada

Post by Hatta »

I don't know if I spelled this correctly but (chick-a-da's) tend to stop and start with buzzing. I can walk out in the backyard and have a conversation with them and there are a LOT of them. They sing in harmony and respond to my vibration.

I was at a channelling in December 2008 where she said that there will be a lot of vibrational communication between us and the insect world moving forward. It really made sense at the time.

Did you ever find out what it was?

Jennifer
Surrender
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi Jennifer! I live in a country where there are chicada's too, and last summer they stopped & started at funny times! Usually when a person came within a few yards of their vicinity...that's when they usually stop chirping.
Personally, I would love to gas them, because they do my HEAD IN!! but I think of myself as a Midwayer-Helper, so gassing them just would not do??
Noooo! *laugh* I love them and all living things! (Even when they do my head in)! I had one Cicada leap onto me and the cheeky bastard chirripped right in my face! If I could've clouted it, I would have!

And there's the end to it...Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
Hatta
Busy Bee

Wow in your lap

Post by Hatta »

I have yet to catch a chicada in the day. I only see their exoskeletons later.

Did you make a wish? Does it work the same way as with ladybugs?

I think they are aliens. They are forming a master plan with their chirping!
Surrender
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Hi Hatta! Nice to meet you. What is the deal with ladybugs? Do you just make a wish when you see them? I ask because I have TONS of those things in/at my house.

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Hatta
Busy Bee

Ladybugs

Post by Hatta »

If you catch one you are supposed to release it and make a wish. Ladybugs used to be rare but there has been a very aggressive asian strain of them out in the last 10 years that destroy soy crops. If the wings are really red then it is one of the old tame ones. If it is more orangey then the aggressive asian strain. I don't know if you can make a wish on the mean ladybugs.

Jen
Surrender
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

I don't know if you can make a wish on the mean ladybugs
Well, it figures. I say that because these are the ones that I seem to have an infestation of
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Hatta
Busy Bee

Collette Baron-Reid

Post by Hatta »

I read her book about Sacred something and she discusses getting rid of insects by talking to their overlord. I liked the concept.
Surrender