Angels and Dreams.

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Angels and Dreams.

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear HR,
I'd completely forgotten about that dream. Thanks for coming back to this thread. Was a little choked up scrolling backwards at all the avvies of people who've posted to this thread. Wonder if that means some of them may be coming back to check on the boards?

Have a wonderful day!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

I was thinking the same thing, Kim, as I saw the many names and faces of old message board friends. Would be wonderful to see every single one on this thread again. :)

I had a very strange dream last night...G wondered if it was more then that...but whatever... it has put me in defense mode. I don't remember my dreams...at least not in any coherent form... there is sometimes, though, an aspect so startling that it instantly wakes me up... Well this happened last night.. There was an underlying mildly supernatural occurrence earlier in the part of the dream and so when I dreamed the startling part at the time it all made sense...but of course when I got startled and moved it was very easy to loose the earlier parts of the dream. So now I haven't a clue and can only remember the shocking part. Think I'll meditate on it and ask for extra protections..been lax there for awhile now...Maybe set some energy barriers before bed from now on...

No worries though...

Love rules! :sunflower: :bana:
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Unsettling being put in defense mode. Hope that dissipates. Did meditation bring any closure?

My dream last night wasn't startling, ... more like perplexing I guess. I found myself caring for a dozen or so tiny, like two-inch size newborns. I was trying to figure out if they came from my body, when I decided it didn't matter they needed my help. I was going through every little detail of how best to care for them, by figring out how to feed them, where they could sleep...How do you change the diaper of an infant so small?! How was I going to do this on my own, there were so many?!! "Well! I'm just going to have to do it." I uncovered one after another in curious places. Placing them all in a row on a green velvet cushion(?) One wasn't fully formed, like it was a tiny plastic doll with it's legs fused together, molded in a sitting position. I thought, "It doesn't matter, you all need my help." And lay her with the others. I wondered if as they grew I could have them live in my daughter's old doll house, to help them feel like a normal home. A place where they could be safe from regular size people trampling them.

Then I focused on one in particular. As I continued to try to figure out how to take care of her, unseen people came up behind me, each lovingly carrying the other infants away. I saw a small baby doll bottle, realizing somehow I was going to have to use something like that to feed the baby. As I held and fussed over her, she grew into a regular size smiling normal baby. Then I woke up still perplexed.

Love, Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kim, Wonderful dream....As I read I'm thinking...I raise my hand to help you care for all those teeny tiny bundles of joy"!...Well I guess that is a mute point but as you well know...I'm no help in the dream department...haven't a clue about my own dreams let lone about someone else's... Now I'm thinking about Michele P who had such a marvellous intuition with dream deciphering. I miss her and hope she is well.

So many people to love...we have been truly blessed on this board, eh?

Enjoy your warm summer evening,
:loves
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.