The Williams Family

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

The Williams Family

Post by happyrain »

While I was writing out my thanksgiving prayer my coworker received very sad news. Her best friends daughter had just passed. Haven Williams was like the second daughter to my coworker, Ramona. I am requesting prayers and that Story Williams family and Ramona's family be placed in the healing circle. I understand Haven was riding her bike when a car hit her causing severe brain damage. Today Haven is no longer with us. I asked Ramona if I can include her and the entire family in the prayer circle. Please do not contact the Mother on FaceBook but please contact her with your loving prayers. I don't wish for this to spread past the channels I'm sharing with, only that fellow lightworkers might feel inclined to include this family in their beautiful hearts. To ask God to send our angels to this family in their dire need. That seraphim might safeguard and lovingly transport Haven to Gods Glory... And that God may provide ease and comfort to all at this time... Amen.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: The Williams Family

Post by Sandy »

Dearest Eric,

I offer my prayers and heart to Ramona and the Williams family. The sudden loss of Haven...I cannot imagine how one pulls through something like that.

Thank you for trusting us with this...

with love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Sandy.

:loves Every kind thought helps.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Dear Sandy,

Thank you for including Haven and the Williams Family, and her friends in prayer. For including them in a healing and loving circle.
Here is an update shared by Story, the Mother, just yesterday. I believe she had an 11:11 moment... And I believe Haven is in Gods warm embrace.

Story Williams: "Yesterday, I had found out after work that today is the first day of Haven's organs being transplanted any of them but specifically her heart for a local houston child. It's a bitter sweet day. The sun is shining bright, as I was settling into work this shows up as my top notification plus top post today on my next door app. What a bitter sweet day it is. Haven is saving a local child today and her heart continues to beat on. In the moment down to the song I was listening to even. The higher meaning and silver lining is showing up in all this devastation. <3"

God is great... Thank you guys, anyone reading, who may have included their sympathies in this collective energy.

May God and the Angels continue to bless this family-

Thank you God!!! Thank you Angels... Here and there. ;) :loves :happy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you for sharing this message from the Williams family, Eric.
May God and the Angels continue to bless this family-
Amen
:happy
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.