Lynn

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Lynn

Post by Sandy »

Hello Everyone,

We are asking prayers for a long time membeLynn who we affectionately call, PP on the board. She will be undergoing surgery soon for a greatly enlarged Aorta. Yesterday she was taken to the mainland via ambulance because of the pain. I will let you know more as we know more.
Please pray also for her husband, Allan, for his support and strength and peace of mind, throughout this dangerous health problem. PP has helped so many of us over the years with her sage advice on spiritual healing, crystals and herbal healing. We love her dearly.

Lynn (PP) lives on Vancouver Island, Canada. But he has been taken to the mainland.
She is in middle to upper sixties.

Thank you,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Lynn

Post by happyrain »

Sorry for my late reply- I'm just seeing this! My prayers are with Mrs. Plume and her Mr. Plume... <3 This will be a smooth process. <3
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Lynn

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi everyone,
Been talking with Lynn a lot through her ordeal. She's supposed to have surgery either Monday morning or Tuesday. She said they are assembling a team from all over the country, so that's the hold up. She's been trying to keep her spirits up, but this has been going on since mid-May. Any well wishes and prayers you could send her and Allan's way I'm sure would be greatly welcomed!

I'm getting set to join the group meditation. Will be intending to send loving healing light for us all!

Love to everyone,
:loves
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.