Prayers for George

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
lethaniel
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Prayers for George

Post by lethaniel »

Hello family,

I'm sort of new here, so allow me to introduce myself first.

My name is Oscar Escobar, and I am a Spanish translator for the Messages from Celestial Teachers topic (Spanish version). I'm very pleased to meet everyone. If you need anything translated to spanish, and/or the other way around, I'll be happy to help anyone with that.

I think we all wish we could have George more than a thousand years with us, although I believe this wouldn't be enough either.

But we all now know that this is a natural part of everyone's life, a very hard one to accept, specially for those close to us. We have learned lots of truths, goodness and perceived beauty in several ways, but that is just a small part of the bigger picture that awaits us, someday.

Sandy, you're not alone, although you already know this by your Thought Adjuster, but I want to tell you: you have us, although it may be a long or little time that you have known each one of us. I apologize if I'm speaking out of place to some of you, but ... I think some of you know, how I know. I just feel/know it like that. I'm very grateful to have know a little bit about everything, and I know this is just the beginning. So thank George for me, and thank you Sandy, for everything.

I'll keep praying for everyone, not only for Sandy, but all of us. Thank you Geoff, nice to meet you by the way :hithere

Blessings for everyone.

A son, a brother, and someday, a father,

Oscar E.
--
Oscar E. :hithere
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Oscar,
Very nice to meet you. Thank you for helping out with the Spanish translations for the boards. As always we look forward to reading of perspectives and experiences of new members.

I do not believe you have spoken out of turn at all. There were many lovely sentiments included in your posts. The past few years for George and Sandy have been such a struggle, dealing with illness and pain. You are right of course, this life is merely a stepping stone in the journey to come. Even knowing this in our hearts, the loss of physical presence as our loved ones transition between the two planes is so difficult on those left behind.

Thank you for posting, hope to hear much more from you!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Oscar,

Thanks for being there for George and now being here.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Just got this from Sandy:
Sandy wrote:I just wanted you to know that George has improved a bit the past couple days after they have placed a syringe driver in his tummy to feed medicine to stimulate appetite, prevent nausea and pain. He has been on the medicine two days and it has helped tremendously.

This morning he actually ate a fried egg and yesterday a boiled one. Along with some fruit and soy or almond or bone broth. Last night he did well too and I am encouraged as every day is a blessing with him.
hugs
Geoff
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Geoff,
Thank you so much for passing along the update!

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy and George,

Thinking of and praying for you as I begin this day. Hope your day is filled with peace and love.

:loves
Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Geoff wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:20 am Just got this from Sandy:
Sandy wrote:I just wanted you to know that George has improved a bit the past couple days after they have placed a syringe driver in his tummy to feed medicine to stimulate appetite, prevent nausea and pain. He has been on the medicine two days and it has helped tremendously.

This morning he actually ate a fried egg and yesterday a boiled one. Along with some fruit and soy or almond or bone broth. Last night he did well too and I am encouraged as every day is a blessing with him.
hugs
Geoff
Thanks for the update Geoff and good to hear.

Shane
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello my dear friends and family,

I am just reading your beautiful messages and I want you to know I have felt your support these past days and it has helped so much as has George. He is still asleep as I type so I hope I have time to finish before he wakes up and our day gets busy.

Firstly, You all are family to me whether I have known you a short time or a long time. The board is my home as George and I sort of live our life online. LOL That is a little sad too isn't it? Thank goodness for Geoff a few hours away. He came at a really rough time for us and his visit strengthened me a bit for what I felt at the time was "impending doom." But never rule out the power of human resilience or the support of spirit. Only time will tell whether this up turn is temporary or my answered prayer for a little more time. ( I guess it could be both eh?) I find I am grateful for every new day with him. For those simple moments we share together and that smile of his that ha been so rare the past month. Yesterday he even cracked a joke and I got him out in the car for a little drive and a hamburger.

I love you guys and I feel a bit like I am letting you all down not being here. It is hard right now. There is so much I must remember to do and my mind is a little mushy. But all of you are in my thoughts. I love all of you. Love comes easily for me and I feel close to everyone when they post here, like they are a sister or a brother.

Okay I am rambling now but there is clear reason to smile and be happy to day as george is doing so much better despite his poor prognosis. I know your prayers and love has helped us to function in light instead of darkness.

Thank you...every one of you! :kiss:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy and George
Kim

ruthnfla
Old Friend

Post by ruthnfla »

((((((((George and Sandy))))))))). Know you are loved :loves :loves hugs n kisses! 😘🥰 and lots of prayers!🙏🙏🙏🙏
Ruth. :love
With every prayer, I wish you Love!
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Lots of prayers most definitely! :loves :loves :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Tonight I ask again for the support of our 1111 family. George is failing and rapidly. He is bedridden now, his left side of his body too weak to support him. I see him slipping steadily away bit by bit. His mind and comprehension weakens every day, yet he remains unafraid and trusting in renewed life on the other side.
Please, I ask that you support him with your prayers for his comfort and for for a peaceful transition.

Thank you dear friends,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Sandy,

Fifteen years ago, my blind diabetic wife was bedridden at home with a gangrenous foot (all black),
paralyzed on one side, speaking only with short phrases, and receiving peritoneal dialysis 4x day..

One day, a few weeks before she passed, she shouted "He said he loves me!",
then sang the first words of this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAP0hTmop5Y

Rod :)
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear dear Sandy,

We all love both of you so much. I too pray that George passes with no pain, and fearlessly to go collect his Melkizadek bars we often joked about. I expect we will hear from him soon. Jimbeau has offered but I guess George also has several receivers who are good friends.

hugs
Geoff
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
We are here for you. Sending all my love to you both.

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:27 pm Tonight I ask again for the support of our 1111 family. George is failing and rapidly. He is bedridden now, his left side of his body too weak to support him. I see him slipping steadily away bit by bit. His mind and comprehension weakens every day, yet he remains unafraid and trusting in renewed life on the other side.
Please, I ask that you support him with your prayers for his comfort and for for a peaceful transition.

Thank you dear friends,
Sandy
Dear Sandy,
You are both always in our prayers.

Thinking of you every day.

Shane & Melody
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I love you guys! :kiss: Thank you for supporting us as we travel down this sad unfamiliar road. Geoff, George and I spoke about his passing and Melchizedek bars just yesterday. Well, I did most of the talking but he smiled a lot that still has the ability to make my heart go flip flop. :D I told him on his side of eternity it will be a mere blink before I join him (of course I could accidentally walk out in front of a bus and beat him to the mansion worlds. :shock: ) He will go ahead and pick out a nice piece of property with a view. ;)

Rod, your dear wife went through much before she passed. It must have been very difficult for both of you.... but oh my! Jesus!!!! :sunflower: How good is that!? :D What a lovely rendition of an old favourite of mine from Sunday school. :) George is sometimes far away...I can see it in his eyes. I'll ask him what he is seeing and of course he doesn't answer but once I said..."Midwayers?" and he smiled and nodded. :happy

Thank you Shane...Please tell Melody I am so grateful for your support and prayers.
Thank you too Geoff for your love, caring and support. Your phone calls sometimes are my lifeline.
((((Kimmie))))Hearing the misadventures of you, Tiny and Nova...always give me a laugh. I see a book deal someday, eh?

Love to all of you...and thank you a million times over. :kiss:
Sunny
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}

I had a nice conversation with George in my head last night conveying my gratitude for all he has done for myself, and the spiritual community. His books, lectures, and this site have been a spiritual oasis and springboard for so many!.... The ripples from one light daring to toss that one stone into spiritual waters, are continuous and far reaching.

I believe you've found a strength in yourself you never dreamed possible.

My love for you both is infinite. It is natural for people to feel grief and deep sadness for a passing. Its really too bad that's the way it is, instead of celebrating a life lived! Contemplating this, these words rang in my head, "Rejoice! Rejoice!" Followed by the song O Come O Come Emmanual. Whenever sadness creeps into my thoughts for you both today, I'm going to stop, change the position of my perspective to rejoicing for the lives you've lived!

Kim

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

George passed about an hour ago. Visited me astrally when I called Sandy back after she left a message on my switched off phone.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:sunny: Some say that when a person departs the earth they could not become a star because soon there would be no space in the galaxy.
But "they" have no concept of the immensity of the galaxy! And despite this immensity, if George became a star he would certainly outshine
many of the earlier arrivals. ;)

Rod :)
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Thank you Geoff for letting us know.

Kim

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Been a tough day as you can imagine for Sandy. I will be going down midday tomorrow (Sunday here) as I could not go today. Expect to stay a day or so. Not sure when the celebration of life will occur.

Geoff
ruthnfla
Old Friend

Post by ruthnfla »

:loves Dearest Sandy,
Sending you my love and many hugs. May the angels hold you close and bring you comfort. I was shown that we leave our bodies before we die and that we experience no pain. I know in my soul that this was the case for George.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and with George on his journey home. 🙏❤️🙏😇💞🕊
Ruth
With every prayer, I wish you Love!
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Geoff,
Give her all our love please, and the biggest hug you can muster, because we'll all be in on it!

Kim

angelD
New Friend

Post by angelD »

Dear Sandy, Geoff and friends,

My condolences and heartfelt prayers for your strength with the passing of George. It is with a heavy heart that we say goodbye to a creative genius and a gentle soul. George inspired so many others and his incredible stories will live long in my heart. There are many regrets. Loving him is not one of them.

With respect,
AngelD
Family, friendship, comfort, passion, fun mates, adventures, togetherness, trust, joy, love, belief and lack of sleep!